Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
i thought that was your coffee.
tysm ♥ bless ya heart
:drool: :drool: :drool: must go try it

:haha: :hug: :heart:
I'll put a pot of coffee out next time; with your name on it even :smug: ;)
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby Dia (182313813) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:48 pm

GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
i thought that was your coffee.
tysm ♥ bless ya heart
:drool: :drool: :drool: must go try it

:haha: :hug: :heart:
I'll put a pot of coffee out next time; with your name on it even :smug: ;)

Image
:haha:
Image
:hug:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18727
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
i thought that was your coffee.
tysm ♥ bless ya heart
:drool: :drool: :drool: must go try it

:haha: :hug: :heart:
I'll put a pot of coffee out next time; with your name on it even :smug: ;)

Image
:haha:
Image
:hug:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Love you too, nut :hug: :heart:
go see our coffee pot. I have it out now :thumbsup:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby Dia (182313813) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:04 pm

GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
i thought that was your coffee.
tysm ♥ bless ya heart
:drool: :drool: :drool: must go try it

:haha: :hug: :heart:
I'll put a pot of coffee out next time; with your name on it even :smug: ;)

Image
:haha:
Image
:hug:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Love you too, nut :hug: :heart:
go see our coffee pot. I have it out now :thumbsup:

aw this made me smile
you really did put my name on it :hug:
Image
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18727
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) wrote:
Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) wrote:
i thought that was your coffee.
tysm ♥ bless ya heart
:drool: :drool: :drool: must go try it

:haha: :hug: :heart:
I'll put a pot of coffee out next time; with your name on it even :smug: ;)

Image
:haha:
Image
:hug:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Love you too, nut :hug: :heart:
go see our coffee pot. I have it out now :thumbsup:

aw this made me smile
you really did put my name on it :hug:
Image

I said I would :heart: I'm glad I made you smile :hug: it was worth it just for that :heart:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:34 am

Good Night, My Dear Peachy Peach Tree Hunters
:hug: :heart: :hug:
:yawn: :sleepy: :sleeping:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby Dia (182313813) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:55 am

GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) wrote:Good Night, My Dear Peachy Peach Tree Hunters
:hug: :heart: :hug:
:yawn: :sleepy: :sleeping:

sweet dreams youu
:hug: :heart: :night:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18727
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:05 am

:smug: now that everyone went to bed and I can't sleep...I can quietly look around,I'm not in this for a prize..I just want to not get so lost and find that peach tree! :shocked:
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 47530
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:22 am

:haha: I got so lost the next arrow actually took me out of the game. I don't know what happened I had been past a wall of ice then into some training are then onto a 4 way of snow thought I would make my way back before getting to deep but I past a buncha guys at some wooden tables,they didn't help me much. past an elephant and ran away from a huge centipede? I was looking around and before I knew it I was really lost. So I went through another section and clicked and was outside the whole place back on the road to my place I suppose..waved at Koats who was on duty and had to go back to my place.

I went back in determined but realized the time so I just sat my arse on the nice bench in front of a plate of bisquits and contemplated eating the whole plate.. I will try again once i've rested. darnit
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 47530
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:18 am

JustJo (106622274) wrote::haha: I got so lost the next arrow actually took me out of the game. I don't know what happened I had been past a wall of ice then into some training are then onto a 4 way of snow thought I would make my way back before getting to deep but I past a buncha guys at some wooden tables,they didn't help me much. past an elephant and ran away from a huge centipede? I was looking around and before I knew it I was really lost. So I went through another section and clicked and was outside the whole place back on the road to my place I suppose..waved at Koats who was on duty and had to go back to my place.

I went back in determined but realized the time so I just sat my arse on the nice bench in front of a plate of bisquits and contemplated eating the whole plate.. I will try again once i've rested. darnit

that is so funny. I love when you all tell stories about your hunts. Did you enjoy the cookies at least?
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby Bazzinga (131997510) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:43 pm

I stole some cookies yummy. Ty :hug: :heart: :rose:
Image
User avatar
Bazzinga (131997510)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1847
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Sheldon Cooper´s Mind <3

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Bazzinga (131997510) wrote:I stole some cookies yummy. Ty :hug: :heart: :rose:

:haha: :thumbsup: :heart: :hug:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby Dia (182313813) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:53 pm

Bazzinga (131997510) wrote:I stole some cookies yummy. Ty :hug: :heart: :rose:

mmm cookie
Image
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18727
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:05 pm

yes grammy I made sure to stuff my face before any other other contestants came back..and I left dia's coffee alone-it was far too late for that :haha:
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 47530
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby Dia (182313813) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:08 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:yes grammy I made sure to stuff my face before any other other contestants came back..and I left dia's coffee alone-it was far too late for that :haha:

:silly: well i'd share if ya needed one....just be sure to refill pot ;)
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18727
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby peace (8402046) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:20 pm

GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote::haha: I got so lost the next arrow actually took me out of the game. I don't know what happened I had been past a wall of ice then into some training are then onto a 4 way of snow thought I would make my way back before getting to deep but I past a buncha guys at some wooden tables,they didn't help me much. past an elephant and ran away from a huge centipede? I was looking around and before I knew it I was really lost. So I went through another section and clicked and was outside the whole place back on the road to my place I suppose..waved at Koats who was on duty and had to go back to my place.

I went back in determined but realized the time so I just sat my arse on the nice bench in front of a plate of bisquits and contemplated eating the whole plate.. I will try again once i've rested. darnit

that is so funny. I love when you all tell stories about your hunts. Did you enjoy the cookies at least?


I do too, Peachy! Reading them is one of my favorite things to do on the forum.
Image
User avatar

peace (8402046)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2171
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Columbus, Georgia - United States

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby Bazzinga (131997510) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:21 pm

On this special day of Valentine’s Day I wish you all long lasting joy, endless love, blessings to share, power to achieve your dreams and wonderful moments to remember all through your lives! Happy Valentine’s Day my friends :heart: :rose: :rose:
Image
User avatar
Bazzinga (131997510)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1847
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Sheldon Cooper´s Mind <3

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Bazzinga (131997510) wrote:On this special day of Valentine’s Day I wish you all long lasting joy, endless love, blessings to share, power to achieve your dreams and wonderful moments to remember all through your lives! Happy Valentine’s Day my friends :heart: :rose: :rose:

awwww thank you my dear sweet friend :heart: :hug:
I wish the same to you on this beautiful day of love :love:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby Dia (182313813) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Bazzinga (131997510) wrote:On this special day of Valentine’s Day I wish you all long lasting joy, endless love, blessings to share, power to achieve your dreams and wonderful moments to remember all through your lives! Happy Valentine’s Day my friends :heart: :rose: :rose:

:hug: ty and you my friend :heart: :heart: :heart: :rose:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18727
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Official in-game Treasure Hunt * Win Prizes *

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:47 am

The Hunt is temporarily out of commission. :grr :grr :grr I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
As you can see in the picture below, the room is having some major glitching. :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr
I went into edit, everything poofed. I left edit. everything stayed poofed. I reloaded game. Everything that was in Treasure hunt start was in my inventory. The game glitched and cleared the room. I tried to start putting it back and on one of the saves I get this in the picture? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
That is me saying hello just to see if I was still there. :bye: :thumbsup: :eh:
Image
As you can guess, I am a very unhappy camper at the moment.
I will let you know when the Treasure Hunt is up and running again.
Thank you for your understanding :hug: :heart:
User avatar
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In the Kitchen baking up some goodies

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests