[NEW + UPDATE] Anti-Fraud System (Wed, July 31st)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [NEW + UPDATE] Anti-Fraud System (Wed, July 31st)

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
MR Q (187759661) wrote:I am also so not able to trade on level 125. In my first week back after a five plus years gap I use to play Yoville every day I was addicted to playing this game.
I was befriended by a character named as Modi who Gifted me a hat. dress. hair. shoes etc so not to look a nooby.
He then gifted me a 50k to get a home not of my asking and I don't know how to screenshot. I was at a function a pagent I was in male persona and he thought I was a male in life. I am in real life age 61 he was way younger not that there was anything I am a widow since 2016.
Yoworld has become my life.
He blocked me and un friended me in Facebook I was so upset in real life that I cannot say Im sorry.
I am still playing Yoworld but it has become just pagents and decorating my homes.
I have just seen that someone said I can trade but only to a Buddy but it shows I decline the request.
I buy in real life yocash an coins with my own money, too many times I am barred for a month not able to buy any or any items.I over spend.
I want to play a normal game I even went to become a V I P.
I love Yoworld still an always will just want to be able to trade again. There is no way I know how to defraud anyone Im not that smart. Please Help Me. I am also female in life as I am in Yoworld. This is how I was dressed when I tried to show him I can play a male an he took offence,

You cannot trade with a player if the player has his settings to accept trade for buddy only. If that is not the problem, you should send a ticket to BVG so they can look at your account. Good luck!

sounds about right.
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 5086
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Minxy (2717043) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:42 am

While BVG are going about adjusting things. How about they increase the point limit per week? At Level 320 - it's going to take me 8 years with this limit, assuming I reach point limit each week and every week until then. UNREASONABLE

Minxy (2717043)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2008

Forum Posts: 121
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Rod DaRipper (126579776) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:45 am

Minxy (2717043) wrote:While BVG are going about adjusting things. How about they increase the point limit per week? At Level 320 - it's going to take me 8 years with this limit, assuming I reach point limit each week and every week until then. UNREASONABLE

We've got 3 players I know of who already made it. If leveling is your game, then you need time and coins to get where you are going. BVG made it challenging and it won't be changing. How unfair is it to the players who already made it, to suddenly make it easier for the rest of us after the fact?

If you want to be level 500, there are threads detailing the fastest/best ways to get there. :thumbsup:

If I am a "simple pervert", then obviously I am under performing. I am a "complex pervert" tyvm.
Rod DaRipper (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 35705
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Minxy (2717043) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:50 am

Rod (126579776) wrote:
Minxy (2717043) wrote:While BVG are going about adjusting things. How about they increase the point limit per week? At Level 320 - it's going to take me 8 years with this limit, assuming I reach point limit each week and every week until then. UNREASONABLE

We've got 3 players I know of who already made it. If leveling is your game, then you need time and coins to get where you are going. BVG made it challenging and it won't be changing. How unfair is it to the players who already made it, to suddenly make it easier for the rest of us after the fact?

If you want to be level 500, there are threads detailing the fastest/best ways to get there. :thumbsup:

Actually - the players who already made it, did it before the point limit per week was introduced. There is a point limit of 25,000. So some players got a huge headstart when there was no point limit.
Plus, I'm not asking them to change the amount of points that your friends achieved, I am asking them to review the weekly point limit that restricts players like me who do have the coins and the time and prepared to put in the work but get stopped when I have levelled 25,000YP until the following week. This didn't happen to your friends as when the new points were introduced, there was no point limit - how is that FAIR? :eh:
BTW - at 252 it will take you 8.8 years to get there. Have fun!

Minxy (2717043)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2008

Forum Posts: 121
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Lauren (187763513) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:48 pm

I am level 70 and still unable to trade. What are the requirements please?

Lauren (187763513)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2019

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Pix Elated (6134566) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Lauren (187763513) wrote:I am level 70 and still unable to trade. What are the requirements please?

Welcome to the forums. :)

Is the person you are attempting to trade with also level 50 or above?

I'm not sure whether all the requirements have been posted. If you are still having problems with it, you may want to open a help ticket, which you can do in game by clicking 'Help' in the upper right area of the game.
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates --Mark Twain

A work in progress...
Horrendous House

Pix Elated (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 2187
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions