[NEW + UPDATE] Anti-Fraud System (Wed, July 31st)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [NEW] Anti-Fraud System (Tuesday, July 16th)

Postby xNVx (129595882) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:39 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:so i'm confused as to whom this effects because it seems like many people that are above level 50 seems to be affected by this, me included and i'm level 288 :phew:

From what I am getting here from both of Sarah's post (Todays and the Original), these are requirements, and there are more than one. So being over level 50 may be one, but nobody is completely aware of what the others are. Could be collecting a certain amount of badges, could be owning a certain number of homes, could be having a certain number of neighbors, could have something to do with the start date, could be a certain part in the Storyline feature somebody has to reach, could be the amount of times someone has partaken in a gem event...

:dizzy:

Hun i been playing since 08, ,i spent loads of yocash before when i used to be gold supporter, i have bunch of houses and badges and all that, i bet they just screwed up again because i doubt there is anything else that my account would fall short off other than for playing much lately.

Sometimes your circle decreases in size, but increases in value
Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881
xNVx (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 3376
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:40 pm

xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:so i'm confused as to whom this effects because it seems like many people that are above level 50 seems to be affected by this, me included and i'm level 288 :phew:

From what I am getting here from both of Sarah's post (Todays and the Original), these are requirements, and there are more than one. So being over level 50 may be one, but nobody is completely aware of what the others are. Could be collecting a certain amount of badges, could be owning a certain number of homes, could be having a certain number of neighbors, could have something to do with the start date, could be a certain part in the Storyline feature somebody has to reach, could be the amount of times someone has partaken in a gem event...

Hun i been playing since 08, ,i spent loads of yocash before when i used to be gold supporter, i have bunch of houses and badges and all that, i bet they just screwed up again because i doubt there is anything else that my account would fall short off other than for playing much lately.

My guess that you have to level up 50 times now to get the new trading feature so your level needs to be on 338
Last edited by XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 16594
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:So, I guess that some of the people who are over level 50 and still can't trade, they still don't meet the requirements? Is that why they're not able to trade? So it's not only that you have to reach level 50? dear lord

I been playing since 08 my account is from 09 and i'm level 288, if i don't meet the requirements then idk who does lmao :yawn:

:haha: :haha: I know right and I've seen some others that should meet the requirements as well :haha: what a joke this is.
Can't you read?

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 15294

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Jacquelyn Acosta (167671803) wrote:

The problem is even if they sit around and keep it a secret, if someone REALLY wants to know they'll just sit around messing w/a bunch of different things and figure out what triggers it then slowly eliminating different things to see what does/doesnt trigger it...

I mean this will all be null soon, Jacquelyn. They know how smart some of these players are. Somebody will figure it out and probably post it somewhere on the YoWorld Wiki soon enough, making the whole point of this feature, null.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 7732
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby michelle ganleypic (14702341) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:
RoZ FRANKIE (186953350) wrote:
I dont know why are you speaking for new players since that your level 325. I have been playing for 3 years and I havent leveled up to 50 yet because I have been making coins more easier by participating in the games event

I don't think it's fair to apply this new system to current players, my friend said she had a sale this morning and had to TURN PEOPLE AWAY because they couldn't trade but had the money! :dizzy:

I think it's very unfair to change the system without warning like this, people can still have paid into the game/ played for a long time and not reached level 50! My mum has been playing since 2009 like me but hasn't reached level 50 yet!

Also they capped it at level 50 yeeears ago too and it was harder to level up so there'll be a lot of people like you

Make sure you read this Erwyle if you want to know how it's hurting the legit players :thumbsup:

I read it, but I don't think it's a big deal. A few days and we're all living large again. It'll be fine...

It's not a big deal to you because you don't play the game like a lot of us do and if you think in a few days, it'll all be fine, then there's nothing more I can say to you :bye:

I don't think anyone plays the game the same way. I'm here mainly to decorate. Others like to dress up. Some like hanging with their peeps. Still others love buy/sell. I also don't know what more I can say to you either. I am locked into my position as much as you are to yours. But discussions are good. I've got to get on with rl here soon, but you guys keep those thoughts coming. Feedback is very valuable...

That's the thing Erwyle, It's going to hurt the people who trade to buy or sell, you're a decorator, this is no big deal to you, anyways, hope you have a great day :heart:

hi hun this will affect some decorator's maybe not the ones with a lot of coins but the ones like me who rely on the cheap sales to get things like trees or event item in my experience its normaly the lower level people who have cheap sales. :heart:
Last edited by michelle ganleypic (14702341) on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
michelle ganleypic (14702341)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 2129
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby ll MyStErY ll (105725404) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:42 pm

The problem is even if they sit around and keep it a secret, if someone REALLY wants to know they'll just sit around messing w/a bunch of different things and figure out what triggers it then slowly eliminating different things to see what does/doesnt trigger it...

Not everyone has the time of day nor the coins/yocash to just sit there and play around and try to figure out what the requirements are. If there are new requirements for an achievement they should be stated once the update was released. To leave us in the dark about this information is unprofessional.
ll MyStErY ll (105725404)
YoWorld Level: 169
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 16
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:42 pm

This is so, so dumb.

Making players level to 50 before they can trade was bad enough but you're telling me there are more mysterious requirements that you have to meet too?

Might as well just make it so people can't trade unless they've bought $1000 dollars of YoCash from you. :eh:

What a crock of cow manure. :?:
No one has ever been offended by something that didn't apply to them.

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 231

Forum Posts: 6209
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:42 pm

I agree with you. You should be allowed to trade, everyone should be allowed to trade. It should be a basic right of this game to participate in its economy from the moment of joining.

This was not a bright move on their part.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 7732
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Lil Daddy (105724570) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Imagine playing a video game with no tutorial, you need to get on the other side of the map and kill the dragon, but we aint gonna tell you how to do it. OH AND there are secret "vault opening" requirements that you have to complete before the dragon appears. KMFA BVG! yall turned this game into complete BS!
Lil Daddy (105724570)
YoWorld Level: 154

Forum Posts: 26
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:43 pm

I think this extract from a review on Glassdoor makes everything clearer:

You have people here with 5+ years working on a product, but then you'll have 3 people in a room deciding the future of that product.. and all together those 3 people might be lucky to have 3 years of product knowledge combined. Take some steps back. We have gone full circle and once again have managers of all kind at the top that are out of touch with our games, our employees, our playerbase, and often times have less relevant experience than the team members they are in charge of.

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Emp ... 517529.htm

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 25806
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby xxGeckoSTARxx (105722650) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:44 pm

I don't think there are any more requirements that hitting level 50, because there are people hitting level 50 and getting the pop up saying they have unlocked trading THAT STILL CAN'T TRADE!!!! I think she can't come out and say that it is level 50 because they are supposed to keep the "requirements" hush, but it's obvious that is what it is. You can't make me believe people at levels like 288 haven't met any requirement they could have put into place, that makes no sense. There is a glitch in it and they need to fix it, but instead of addressing that issue they just keep making long winded uninforming posts.
xxGeckoSTARxx (105722650)
YoWorld Level: 262

Forum Posts: 28

Postby RoZ FRANKIE (186953350) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:44 pm

RoZ FRANKIE (186953350) wrote:You really shouldn't be banning players who have been playing for more than 1 year from trading because honestly it wont help anyone even though if they are under level 50

I just cant wrap my mind around it because obviously you're under Level 50 and obviously from a few objects on you, you have a little bit of $ to spend, so if this is all about the "economy" us people above Level 50 would obviously want this cash to be spent instead of being locked under mysterious barriers.

Actually Hun I made my coins by playing games in the game section back in 2016 you could make up to 1m in a week and so I bought stuff who were cheap and sold it for high. Also i spent a few $ on yo cash deals and then I sold the yc.
The golden Egypt updo Im wearing i bought it for 4m two years ago so please dont judge a book by its cover.
Sinners judging sinners.
RoZ FRANKIE (186953350)
YoWorld Level: 48
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2016

Forum Posts: 51

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:46 pm

michelle ganleypic (14702341) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:
I dont know why are you speaking for new players since that your level 325. I have been playing for 3 years and I havent leveled up to 50 yet because I have been making coins more easier by participating in the games event

I don't think it's fair to apply this new system to current players, my friend said she had a sale this morning and had to TURN PEOPLE AWAY because they couldn't trade but had the money! :dizzy:

I think it's very unfair to change the system without warning like this, people can still have paid into the game/ played for a long time and not reached level 50! My mum has been playing since 2009 like me but hasn't reached level 50 yet!

Also they capped it at level 50 yeeears ago too and it was harder to level up so there'll be a lot of people like you

Make sure you read this Erwyle if you want to know how it's hurting the legit players :thumbsup:

I read it, but I don't think it's a big deal. A few days and we're all living large again. It'll be fine...

It's not a big deal to you because you don't play the game like a lot of us do and if you think in a few days, it'll all be fine, then there's nothing more I can say to you :bye:

I don't think anyone plays the game the same way. I'm here mainly to decorate. Others like to dress up. Some like hanging with their peeps. Still others love buy/sell. I also don't know what more I can say to you either. I am locked into my position as much as you are to yours. But discussions are good. I've got to get on with rl here soon, but you guys keep those thoughts coming. Feedback is very valuable...

That's the thing Erwyle, It's going to hurt the people who trade to buy or sell, you're a decorator, this is no big deal to you, anyways, hope you have a great day :heart:

hi hun this will affect some decorator's maybe not the ones with a lot of coins but the ones like me who rely on the cheap sales to get things like trees or event item its im my case its normaly the lower level people who have cheap sales :heart:

Hi and yes I do know a lot of decorators who still buy and sell or just buy too, that's the thing, this is going to affect a lot of people but some people they decorate only, so it's no big deal to them :hug:
Can't you read?

Willow (13350872)

Postby Flabby Cheap (126579776) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Maybe a limit on the amount of coins they can trade combined with a minimum level and an amount of time?

A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it becomes accepted by a majority.

~ Rick Warren
Flabby Cheap (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 35915
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:47 pm

BVG do you know that lower levels and alt accounts can still scam without trading it called Gifting why dont you make an update for that to?

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 16594

Postby Jacquelyn Acosta (167671803) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:47 pm

ll MyStErY ll (105725404) wrote:

Not everyone has the time of day nor the coins/yocash to just sit there and play around and try to figure out what the requirements are. If there are new requirements for an achievement they should be stated once the update was released. To leave us in the dark about this information is unprofessional.

Oh I totally get it, I dont mean you, I mean these scammers the feature is "supposed" to be for. Once one scammer figures it out the whole crowd will know.
Jacquelyn Acosta (167671803)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2010

Forum Posts: 5262

Postby Jacquelyn Acosta (167671803) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:48 pm

RoZ FRANKIE (186953350) wrote:You really shouldn't be banning players who have been playing for more than 1 year from trading because honestly it wont help anyone even though if they are under level 50

I just cant wrap my mind around it because obviously you're under Level 50 and obviously from a few objects on you, you have a little bit of $ to spend, so if this is all about the "economy" us people above Level 50 would obviously want this cash to be spent instead of being locked under mysterious barriers.

Actually Hun I made my coins by playing games in the game section back in 2016 you could make up to 1m in a week and so I bought stuff who were cheap and sold it for high. Also i spent a few $ on yo cash deals and then I sold the yc.
The golden Egypt updo Im wearing i bought it for 4m two years ago so please dont judge a book by its cover.

My intent wasnt to offend you at all, sorry :rose:
Jacquelyn Acosta (167671803)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2010

Forum Posts: 5262

Postby ll MyStErY ll (105725404) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Oh I totally get it, I dont mean you, I mean these scammers the feature is "supposed" to be for. Once one scammer figures it out the whole crowd will know.

Just highly irritating that they are busy handing out warnings because they are but t hurt about hearing the truth about the update. like seriously this whole thing is an absolute JOKE! Just like what BVG is starting to turn into, a HUGE freaking JOKE!!
ll MyStErY ll (105725404)
YoWorld Level: 169

Forum Posts: 16
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Yep, it's just a matter of time :thumbsup:
Can't you read?

Willow (13350872)

Postby xXMsRianxoXx (162777850) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Wowwww! What about new players that aren’t out to scam? When they go to play games or something, and say they win how will they collect their prizes? Other then factory & ADs there’s no other way in making coins other then playing games!
xXMsRianxoXx (162777850)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 16, 2010

Forum Posts: 226
Forum Title: YoApprentice

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions