♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥ CLOSED

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:31 pm

In other news
Update on my birthday plans.
I'm planning a potluck party at my grandpa's pond on the 18th with some friends and lots of family, and of course the Spongebob cake is still going into effect. :D
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:41 pm

Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:In other news
Update on my birthday plans.
I'm planning a potluck party at my grandpa's pond on the 18th with some friends and lots of family, and of course the Spongebob cake is still going into effect. :D

what is a potluck party, that sounds interesting?
Image
User avatar
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1204
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: England

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:01 pm

oh I love potlucks!!! -it's when people bring along a dish and everyone gets a bit of all dishes made..like a buffet but home styled!

your cake should turn out aright-member to post us a pic of that cake and the food omg the food @ a potluck -sounds like one great party!!!! congrats YOU! :hug:
Image
User avatar
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 42433
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:12 pm

Michaela (123232925) wrote:
Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:In other news
Update on my birthday plans.
I'm planning a potluck party at my grandpa's pond on the 18th with some friends and lots of family, and of course the Spongebob cake is still going into effect. :D

what is a potluck party, that sounds interesting?

Basically, it means everyone brings food for for the event then we serve it all buffet style
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:56 pm

Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:
Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:In other news
Update on my birthday plans.
I'm planning a potluck party at my grandpa's pond on the 18th with some friends and lots of family, and of course the Spongebob cake is still going into effect. :D

what is a potluck party, that sounds interesting?

Basically, it means everyone brings food for for the event then we serve it all buffet style

oh ok that sounds nice, not sure we use that term in england. :silly: :)
Image
User avatar
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1204
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: England

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Dara PF (173941755) » Tue May 14, 2019 7:22 am

:Heart:
User avatar
Dara PF (173941755)
YoWorld Level: 219
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 29, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 172
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Tue May 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Michaela (123232925) wrote:
Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:
Michaela (123232925) wrote:
Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:In other news
Update on my birthday plans.
I'm planning a potluck party at my grandpa's pond on the 18th with some friends and lots of family, and of course the Spongebob cake is still going into effect. :D

what is a potluck party, that sounds interesting?

Basically, it means everyone brings food for for the event then we serve it all buffet style

oh ok that sounds nice, not sure we use that term in england. :silly: :)

My best friend is from England too, he played this game until it became unappealing to him.
Most of our conversations go right back to our country differences :haha:
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby LocaMammcita (163561169) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:50 am

i can not remember my 20th to much :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: i think i was drunk the whole month is the reason i can not remember. happy early birthday hope you find something fun to do
User avatar
LocaMammcita (163561169)
YoWorld Level: 67
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 130
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Somewhere I do not need to be

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:23 pm

LocaMammcita (163561169) wrote:i can not remember my 20th to much :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: i think i was drunk the whole month is the reason i can not remember. happy early birthday hope you find something fun to do

I'd say that's a good reason to forget :haha:
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:42 am

I hope you're all doing well :hug:
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Abby Dawn (104439710) » Thu May 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Ate you getting excited for your bday :cake:
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Abby Dawn (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1692
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: watching crime documentary's

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Thu May 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Ate you getting excited for your bday :cake:

Yes!
Can't wait to make my Spongebob cake :D
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Thu May 16, 2019 8:39 pm

A sponge bob cake. How exciting! :D
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48486
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Thu May 16, 2019 8:43 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:A sponge bob cake. How exciting! :D

My logic is I'm making a Spongebob Cake because Spongebob's 20th birthday was May 1 and mine is May 21, which is precisely 20 days after.
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:35 pm

Image :rose: :hug: :heart:
Image
User avatar

Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19285
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Belgium

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:05 pm

Butterfly (111936444) wrote:Image :rose: :hug: :heart:

It's so pretty, and for some reason reminds me of those big purple potions on Diablo II

Image
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Abby Dawn (104439710) » Fri May 17, 2019 12:57 am

Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Ate you getting excited for your bday :cake:

Yes!
Can't wait to make my Spongebob cake :D

I wanna see lots of pictures of it !!!
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Abby Dawn (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1692
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: watching crime documentary's

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:20 am

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Ate you getting excited for your bday :cake:

Yes!
Can't wait to make my Spongebob cake :D

I wanna see lots of pictures of it !!!

Okay but if it turns out too horrible, I'll pretend it never happened :haha:
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Abby Dawn (104439710) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Ate you getting excited for your bday :cake:

Yes!
Can't wait to make my Spongebob cake :D

I wanna see lots of pictures of it !!!

Okay but if it turns out too horrible, I'll pretend it never happened :haha:

Cant be any worse then my cousins hello kitty zombie cake :haha:
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Abby Dawn (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1692
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: watching crime documentary's

Re: ♥ Viola's Birthday Posting Contest ♥

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Fri May 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
Vi Corleone (177818762) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Ate you getting excited for your bday :cake:

Yes!
Can't wait to make my Spongebob cake :D

I wanna see lots of pictures of it !!!

Okay but if it turns out too horrible, I'll pretend it never happened :haha:

Cant be any worse then my cousins hello kitty zombie cake :haha:

Haha we'll see
The cake is happening tomorrow :D
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8868
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests