short on gems in gem event

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

short on gems in gem event

Postby Carla (109030001) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:25 pm

Image

I received the 50 gems for the 3.5 and not the gems for 4.5 or above but its check marked like I have. I had no collected the 5 free bonus gems at the time of this pic either. Would like to receive my extra gems please.. ty! :grr
Image
User avatar

Carla (109030001)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Big Sky

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Elizabeth PR (117913280) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:10 pm

I have the same problem. I could only collect the 3.5 .
User avatar

Elizabeth PR (117913280)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 115
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: California

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Viking Drew » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:55 pm

Hey everyone,

Our team identified that a number of players haven't been able to claim the rewards from the recent challenge. We are gathering a list of these players and will be automatically adding the missing rewards (Gems or other) to your account in the coming days. You wont need to do anything at all!

If you're still missing out on rewards by the end of the day on Monday, please reach out to the Happiness team via the Help tab! :)


:bye:
User avatar
Viking Drew
YoWorld Level: 303
 
Forum Posts: 45
Forum Title: YoWorld Team

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Carla (109030001) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:07 pm

Ty Drew for getting back to us! Much appreciated.
Image
User avatar

Carla (109030001)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Big Sky

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Carla (109030001) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:02 am

Viking Drew wrote:Hey everyone,

Our team identified that a number of players haven't been able to claim the rewards from the recent challenge. We are gathering a list of these players and will be automatically adding the missing rewards (Gems or other) to your account in the coming days. You wont need to do anything at all!

If you're still missing out on rewards by the end of the day on Monday, please reach out to the Happiness team via the Help tab! :)


:bye:

Still have not received my gems from the last contest.. They shorted me the 4.5 bonus gems.
Image
User avatar

Carla (109030001)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Big Sky

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Elizabeth PR (117913280) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:45 pm

Still waiting on mines too.
User avatar

Elizabeth PR (117913280)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 115
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: California

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Carla (109030001) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:32 pm

just scrolled back up on my contest page and the button was there to collect.. whew! good luck with yours.. hopefully yours is there soon!
Image
User avatar

Carla (109030001)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Big Sky

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Elizabeth PR (117913280) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Carla (109030001) wrote:just scrolled back up on my contest page and the button was there to collect.. whew! good luck with yours.. hopefully yours is there soon!

Nope! I'm still waiting :eh: o_o
User avatar

Elizabeth PR (117913280)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 115
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: California

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Elizabeth PR (117913280) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:15 pm

Elizabeth PR (117913280) wrote:
Carla (109030001) wrote:just scrolled back up on my contest page and the button was there to collect.. whew! good luck with yours.. hopefully yours is there soon!

Nope! I'm still waiting :eh: o_o

Yay . I got my bonus gems now :D
User avatar

Elizabeth PR (117913280)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 115
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: California

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Prynsess K (187472054) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:14 am

Ahh - so glad I wasn't the only one to notice this happening!
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... -187472054

Are you trying to tempt me? Because I come from the land of plenty..
..I come from a land down under..
..Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover
User avatar

Prynsess K (187472054)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 523
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Australia

Re: short on gems in gem event

Postby Daphne (107011237) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:13 pm

I'm still waiting....I am still missing 100 gems from submitting my room. It was bad enough I had to start over 3 times. I wish we could still save the room and edit, until the voting starts. I thought we were going to get these, but I'm still waiting for my 100 gems. Thanks.
User avatar

Daphne (107011237)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie


Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting