No New Players Anymore

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: No New Players Anymore

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:30 pm

PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:
Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
BykaChic (134177197) wrote:
cat (187716665) wrote:This is sad that there are no new players from now on. Most of them are ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS
A lot of peoplequit playing yoworld and this is the sad thing i've ever heard of

:drink: Milkteas are bae UwU :drink:

How do you know this? Shows you've been playing for 3 months. You're new correct? :?: :quiet:

Im not starting a witch hunt here, just sayin, because lets face it, like it or not its out there, but obviously Cat is not new and is probably playing on an Alt hersellf, if not, Id like to know the secret of her sucess as she is currently wearing some lovely expensive old pieces:

Isn't that rich! She complains about alt accounts.....on her alt account :dizzy: :dizzy: :haha:

:haha: :haha:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9696
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Miss Piper (135262357) wrote:Here ya go forumers . Why don't you play this instead instead of speculating o_o

Now I did say it wasnt a witch hunt , but it is what it is. I just happen to think complaining about alts when you are on an alt is a silly thing to do on here, when we have the resources to find that out. Having alts is subjective and not really the issue, but in this case its rather hypocrytical.

:thumbsup: :trophy:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9696

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:31 pm

I keep bringing it up too... people are leaving by the bus loads and there's no actions being taken to try and bring new permanent players to the game. Some of the poorest management skills I've seen in any game I've ever played. As in, things get swept under the rug ALL OF THE TIME and even paying customers are ignored for the most part. Could I be wrong? Yeah, of course, but prove it.
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 4644
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby jillzee00 (13706183) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:35 pm

I played years ago and then quit for several years. I just started playing again the past few days. I'm enjoying it again, but have to remember how to do some things now--LOL. I'm actually going into old houses that I haven't completed and trying to finish them.

jillzee00 (13706183)
YoWorld Level: 117
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:

Is the new normal, forumers make alts to post what they are afraid to post with main accounts.... :haha:

So true! they have a "reputation" to maintain, with "their meaningful posts" :haha: :haha: So of course they have to bring their alters so in the same thread, they look like someone is supporting their opinion (by using their alt) , they have conversations with themselves, agreeing how great they are, or attacking someone else, when they are jealous or even in the trading section, bringing their alter to try to sell common items, and saying they are unreleased when they are NOT.. shall I continue?
Anyways, they are alters indeed. But more than no, we can always tell which accts are the alter from someone else

And to OP, I do believe there are new players daily, and people returning after many years, and people leaving , and people taking a breaks... Nothing new, this has been the pattern for many years
Last edited by MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) on Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 1157
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Is this what the forum have came too? accusing others of being an alt instead of actually discussing the actual topic of the OP post? just because she have a new account doesnt mean she has alts. I am sure MANY of us have started over in game to relevel up. i know i have. i have started over 3 or 4 times. i started in 2008 but this account says 2014 so by many peoples reasoning, i guess I am an alt as well even though i only have this 1 account. another possibility is that people gifted her things, LOTS of players, probably even some that accused her of being an alt, love gifting new players. so perhaps we should stop trying to slander people unless we have the proof to back it up.
I live to hunt and hunt to live. I am a meat eater.
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014

Forum Posts: 7777

Postby Rod (126579776) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:47 pm

I am definitely an alt. Shhh :angel:

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. - Bill Bennot
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 31484
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:48 pm

NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:I keep bringing it up too... people are leaving by the bus loads and there's no actions being taken to try and bring new permanent players to the game. Some of the poorest management skills I've seen in any game I've ever played. As in, things get swept under the rug ALL OF THE TIME and even paying customers are ignored for the most part. Could I be wrong? Yeah, of course, but prove it.

yet, you're still here. We have a constant 2500(AM)-3500(PM) players online, daily. During Halloween and Christmas it is 5000 players online. I don't see where you're getting your info from, so you prove it.

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 10955
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:52 pm

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:I keep bringing it up too... people are leaving by the bus loads and there's no actions being taken to try and bring new permanent players to the game. Some of the poorest management skills I've seen in any game I've ever played. As in, things get swept under the rug ALL OF THE TIME and even paying customers are ignored for the most part. Could I be wrong? Yeah, of course, but prove it.

yet, you're still here. We have a constant 2500(AM)-3500(PM) players online, daily. During Halloween and Christmas it is 5000 players online. I don't see where you're getting your info from, so you prove it.

BVG has replied to maybe 5 threads this entire week. They don't care anymore. I'm still here because I give a damn about this game. If I owned it I wouldn't let it slide this far away. You wouldn't either, and that's coming from an ex gold supporter for over a year.
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Nonsense. The game is still receiving its regular rounds of new players. Do I think BVG should start advertising the game more? Absolutely, but not until the HTML5 debacle is settled. Very much on that, has yet to be stated. Once BVG helps the game successfully transcend onto a better system (such as HTML5 or Unity) and migrates the game off of Facebook, I am expecting many ads to start kicking up about our precious little hidden world.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 7148
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Throbby OPhuncock (126579776) wrote:I am definitely an alt. Shhh :angel:

you dont have time for an alt blabbermouf :haha:
I live to hunt and hunt to live. I am a meat eater.
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014

Forum Posts: 7777

Postby Paige (10675020) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:59 pm

NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:

BVG has replied to maybe 5 threads this entire week. They don't care anymore. I'm still here because I give a damn about this game. If I owned it I wouldn't let it slide this far away. You wouldn't either, and that's coming from an ex gold supporter for over a year.

I agree with you Noah... I am a 2009 player and I've witness a lot of people in the past who are long time players leave. There's always going to be people who suck up and sugar coat everything and hide inside a bush while reality surrounds them. There has been an increase in fake accounts, and there's nothing I have seen done to try and bring new players to stay. Stuff is too expensive, quality is too low. I've witnesses a lot in the 10 years I have played... 2017-2019 have been by far some of the worst years I've seen on Yoworld/Yoville other than 2014 where the game nearly closed. It's good to support a game, and I'll be glad to when I see interest put back into it. Low quality expensive items being made all the time and ignoring the players wants is not how a successful business runs and I have seen this game in some dark days. I won't spend money unless I see more appealing features and better quality releases. The interest was here in 2014-16... something happened and that interest has faded.
Paige (10675020)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 157
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Paige (10675020) wrote:
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:

I agree with you Noah... I am a 2009 player and I've witness a lot of people in the past who are long time players leave. There's always going to be people who suck up and sugar coat everything and hide inside a bush while reality surrounds them. There has been an increase in fake accounts, and there's nothing I have seen done to try and bring new players to stay. Stuff is too expensive, quality is too low. I've witnesses a lot in the 10 years I have played... 2017-2019 have been by far some of the worst years I've seen on Yoworld/Yoville other than 2014 where the game nearly closed. It's good to support a game, and I'll be glad to when I see interest put back into it. Low quality expensive items being made all the time and ignoring the players wants is not how a successful business runs and I have seen this game in some dark days. I won't spend money unless I see more appealing features and better quality releases. The interest was here in 2014-16... something happened and that interest has faded.

Yup, exactly. I'll support the game when there's changes and interest again.
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)

Postby MsRianMWM xo (162777850) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:27 pm

cat (187716665) wrote:This is sad that there are no new players from now on. Most of them are ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS
A lot of peoplequit playing yoworld and this is the sad thing i've ever heard of

You seem to be quiet new yourself :eh:
MsRianMWM xo (162777850)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 16, 2010

Forum Posts: 177
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:35 pm

Forgot to quote... :haha: :silly:
sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 7803

Postby sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:37 pm

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:
ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:I am tired of these negative posts. Luckily our regulars, didn't fall for your propaganda. It's post like this, and other negative posts, with false information that can sabotage this game. I can't help wonder if that is the goal, of some players? :grr

The forums are a place for feedback. I have been called negative and I have been told I was a butt kisser. I honestly don't care because I will continue to give my feedback the way I see things. Ask me about the gem events and I bet you can say I am extremely negative. Ask me about the last theme and you can paint a rainbow on my forehead. :D There is a few on both sides of the fence though where everything is good and perfect or everything is doomed and bad. Those are the ones I think need to wake up because everything is not doomed and nothing is always perfect and that is the reason everyone who is tries to give solid feedback gets labeled its like good vs evil at times around here. :haha:

I didn't say anything about feed back, I am talking about those that start rumors and are always trying to sabotage Yoworld.

Gossip and rumors I do believe have been around since the very first conversation I had on yo. Its more or less a part of the game now. :silly: I for one have a mind of my own though and can think for myself like I am sure many others do as well. Not saying I agree with op but maybe she has not ran into any one new? Maybe she got burned by someone she found out was using an alt account? How would that make her feedback false? I am well aware of what you meant but automatically labeling someones feedback as false or negative or accusing them of trying to sabotage the game is a little extreme especially when she is so new to game and forums both. :smug: Either she is an alt or not is not the point. Maybe she started over or made a new account and switched her items or maybe she is an alt and was scared to come here and post for the backlash that would occur. I have tried going to a few events and the game does seem a little deader than what it was say a few months ago. I have had a few more friends stop signing in and playing. A few groups I am in have stopped being active. Maybe she is just making an observation of what she is seeing regardless if she is an alt just trying to stir up something or maybe just concerned for the game she is still perhaps giving valid feedback in her opinion its not like she is asking people to gift her. Unless I am totally off and she has been here numerous times posting the doom and gloom of yo who are we to jump to conclusions? :)
sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 7803

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:46 pm

MsRianMWM xo (162777850) wrote:

You seem to be quiet new yourself :eh:

I was thinking maybe she played before and has returned on a new account.

In any case who knows, I can't dispute her statements of people quitting and no new players joining because I don't see the numbers BVG does. I can only say based on my experience the game seems very slow and events are pretty dead compared to even a couple of years ago.
Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 11454
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:28 pm

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:I am tired of these negative posts. Luckily our regulars, didn't fall for your propaganda. It's post like this, and other negative posts, with false information that can sabotage this game. I can't help wonder if that is the goal, of some players? :grr

The forums are a place for feedback. I have been called negative and I have been told I was a butt kisser. I honestly don't care because I will continue to give my feedback the way I see things. Ask me about the gem events and I bet you can say I am extremely negative. Ask me about the last theme and you can paint a rainbow on my forehead. :D There is a few on both sides of the fence though where everything is good and perfect or everything is doomed and bad. Those are the ones I think need to wake up because everything is not doomed and nothing is always perfect and that is the reason everyone who is tries to give solid feedback gets labeled its like good vs evil at times around here. :haha:

I didn't say anything about feed back, I am talking about those that start rumors and are always trying to sabotage Yoworld.

Gossip and rumors I do believe have been around since the very first conversation I had on yo. Its more or less a part of the game now. :silly: I for one have a mind of my own though and can think for myself like I am sure many others do as well. Not saying I agree with op but maybe she has not ran into any one new? Maybe she got burned by someone she found out was using an alt account? How would that make her feedback false? I am well aware of what you meant but automatically labeling someones feedback as false or negative or accusing them of trying to sabotage the game is a little extreme especially when she is so new to game and forums both. :smug: Either she is an alt or not is not the point. Maybe she started over or made a new account and switched her items or maybe she is an alt and was scared to come here and post for the backlash that would occur. I have tried going to a few events and the game does seem a little deader than what it was say a few months ago. I have had a few more friends stop signing in and playing. A few groups I am in have stopped being active. Maybe she is just making an observation of what she is seeing regardless if she is an alt just trying to stir up something or maybe just concerned for the game she is still perhaps giving valid feedback in her opinion its not like she is asking people to gift her. Unless I am totally off and she has been here numerous times posting the doom and gloom of yo who are we to jump to conclusions? :)

:hug: :heart: :hug:
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona
From my front porch you can see the sea
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 12979
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Some people care more about the game's future than others.
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Image Image
"Have courage and be kind." ♛
PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 263