Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:39 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:there still is cash in the desktop app-it was never removed,we received the 10.00 at the end of the calendar-we now have a new set and I still see cash-it hasn't been removed.


They added the cash AFTER they saw the backlash from forumers and players. The cash did not show up in the calendar 2-3 days ago.


I'm confused then. This is what I saw today:

Image

:eh:


Maybe the update only went through for certain people? :eh: I haven't been near my laptop much today and haven't checked the app yet so I do not know how my calendar will show up. Strangeee
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9561
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:48 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:there still is cash in the desktop app-it was never removed,we received the 10.00 at the end of the calendar-we now have a new set and I still see cash-it hasn't been removed.


They added the cash AFTER they saw the backlash from forumers and players. The cash did not show up in the calendar 2-3 days ago.


I'm confused then. This is what I saw today:

Image

:eh:


Maybe the update only went through for certain people? :eh: I haven't been near my laptop much today and haven't checked the app yet so I do not know how my calendar will show up. Strangeee


Well, if they did put it back I would be amazed and pleased. I'd like to think they listen, but sometimes. You know...
:D
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 9903
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby M40 (177964495) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:50 am

:haha: it was good when it lasted
Kio1ku (185180932) wrote:Keep dreaming :silly:
Image
User avatar

M40 (177964495)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 4696
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Somewhere in Westeros

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 am

The yo cash incentive was intended as leverage to get players into the habit of using the Desktop tool every day. It was never intended to last forever. It was not additional compensation or reward for buying yo cash. It was not anything other than a "treat" to teach us old dogs new tricks. The tool still has treats, just not the ones most players prefer.

This is not an argument telling people not to be upset or frustrated about BVG removing the yo cash. By all means let them know you still want it. And while you're at it, could you get them to add 100 yo cash every day to every account? I mean if we are going to get free stuff, why settle for chicken feed. Let's get serious about the business of "free". Hammer away and let me know how that works out for ya!

:thumbsup:
Image

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. - Bill Bennot
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 31485
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby PIXEL (11189787) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:01 pm

I will delete this desktop app as yocash was part of the deal to use it instead of the browser, Now they changed the arrangement without any notification, very shady.
User avatar

PIXEL (11189787)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 37
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:03 pm

PIXEL (11189787) wrote:I will delete this desktop app as yocash was part of the deal to use it instead of the browser, Now they changed the arrangement without any notification, very shady.

So free coins for one click and load aren't enough?

:haha:
Image

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. - Bill Bennot
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 31485
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:27 pm

Dicky OToole (126579776) wrote:
PIXEL (11189787) wrote:I will delete this desktop app as yocash was part of the deal to use it instead of the browser, Now they changed the arrangement without any notification, very shady.

So free coins for one click and load aren't enough?

:haha:


I don't like installing apps on my desktop, so...
Image

“An eye for an eye, and the whole world would be blind.”

― Kahlil Gibran


ImageImage
User avatar

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 396
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 12247
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: The Land of Pots and Kettles.

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Sabrina (13898958) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:06 pm

I LOVE getting the yocash because i could save it to buy the new homes because the ones you get for the coins you can't do much with and then they give you a choice this time and if you can't buy the home you can't even decorate it with all the new stuff in the store all we got was a yard and no other rooms :( i do the surveys all the time and see NO improvements :( do they even read those things?? PLEASE PUT YOCASH BACK IN THE DAILY LOGINS!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
User avatar
Sabrina (13898958)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Blu (167492682) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:42 pm

Was hopeful whenn i loged on today to find it they put the Yo cash back but they did not and i am most likly going to delete the desktop app as i only used it to get the yo cash bonus to save for homes.
User avatar
Blu (167492682)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 17, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 170
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Sanne (157785353) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:35 pm

it's really a pity that we only get junk now, the cash was always good for me to buy more of it if i wanted something nice, but now that i only get useless things that i throw away anyway, why buy cash? :yawn:
we have so many houses through the event's, have to get new things all the time and now the cash is lost that i often took for it. sad that you take away something good from us YW :'(
Zombies eat Brain, don't worry u're saved...
User avatar
Sanne (157785353)
YoWorld Level: 231
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 82
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Sanne (157785353) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:40 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
I'm confused then. This is what I saw today:

Image
Maybe the update only went through for certain people?


is the same what i see since the calendar starts, no cash, only coins and items....
Zombies eat Brain, don't worry u're saved...
User avatar
Sanne (157785353)
YoWorld Level: 231
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 82
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Gon (120905520) wrote:You started playing in 2010 and you are only in level 42?

:thumbsup: ... they probably removed the cash from the app because people with many alt accounts are raking in the yocash!
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9706
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Gon (120905520) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:16 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Gon (120905520) wrote:You started playing in 2010 and you are only in level 42?

:thumbsup: ... they probably removed the cash from the app because people with many alt accounts are raking in the yocash!

THIS.
User avatar
Gon (120905520)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 37130
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:22 am

BVG can easily IP ban those who use alt accounts to get the YoCash.

You shouldn't punish everyone due to the actions of a few.
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23434
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:41 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:BVG can easily IP ban those who use alt accounts to get the YoCash.

You shouldn't punish everyone due to the actions of a few.

thing is how would they tell who is alt or who is not? we can tell with some who post on here cos its obvious but if they done an IP ban it would affect familys playing the game from the same house
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9706
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:43 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:BVG can easily IP ban those who use alt accounts to get the YoCash.

You shouldn't punish everyone due to the actions of a few.

thing is how would they tell who is alt or who is not? we can tell with some who post on here cos its obvious but if they done an IP ban it would affect familys playing the game from the same house


They could ask for proof of ID (which they do for YoPass verification) to prove that there's different people actually playing on the different accounts.
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23434
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:44 am

Yes please :( I liked the free yocash because it supplemented the yocash that I bought during the month + kept me going during the times where I couldn't buy yocash! (i.e. now I am yocash broke, but will not be buying more for the time being!)
Image Image
"Have courage and be kind." ♛
User avatar
PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17190
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:45 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:BVG can easily IP ban those who use alt accounts to get the YoCash.

You shouldn't punish everyone due to the actions of a few.

thing is how would they tell who is alt or who is not? we can tell with some who post on here cos its obvious but if they done an IP ban it would affect familys playing the game from the same house


They could ask for proof of ID (which they do for YoPass verification) to prove that there's different people actually playing on the different accounts.


I'd happily do this just to get my free yocash back :haha:
Image Image
"Have courage and be kind." ♛
User avatar
PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17190
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:46 am

25 yocash a month might not sound a lot too, but it really did help during the month for smaller purchases and to keep us going when we can't buy yocash :(
Image Image
"Have courage and be kind." ♛
User avatar
PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17190
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: Please Put YOCASH BACK IN Daily Desk Top Rewards

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:BVG can easily IP ban those who use alt accounts to get the YoCash.

You shouldn't punish everyone due to the actions of a few.

thing is how would they tell who is alt or who is not? we can tell with some who post on here cos its obvious but if they done an IP ban it would affect familys playing the game from the same house


They could ask for proof of ID (which they do for YoPass verification) to prove that there's different people actually playing on the different accounts.

ah yes thats fair enough then and thats a good idea! :thumbsup:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9706
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions