Walls going forward

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Walls going forward

Postby Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Can we please have them layering like the change you made to the medieval walls, there is little point of changing the older ones in the depot now given the ramifications for decorators as it will change hundreds of rooms if not more. Going forward if new walls being released can layer correctly it would save so much agrivation. I tested the new windows released today over many of the prior walls and unless you drag them to the bottom of the wall they go under. The medieval walls work perfectly as do some of the much older walls.

Please pass this on to the powers at be :heart:
Image
User avatar

Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 8255
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Searching for the rainbow connection

Re: Walls going forward

Postby Viking David » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:50 pm

This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Walls going forward

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:


Image
Image
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"
User avatar

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8886
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In The Wind

Re: Walls going forward

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:48 pm

Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:

was anything in the meeting about fixing the endless glitches in the outfit & decor challenges... empty rooms, empty with avi left in, empty outfit slot, gigantic or blurry outfit avi's? etc.
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10243
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Walls going forward

Postby Viking David » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:

was anything in the meeting about fixing the endless glitches in the outfit & decor challenges... empty rooms, empty with avi left in, empty outfit slot, gigantic or blurry outfit avi's? etc.


Not that meeting, but everything you just mentioned has been logged as bugs and should be (if not already) receiving developer time soon.
:D :thumbsup:
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Walls going forward

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 pm

Viking David wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:

was anything in the meeting about fixing the endless glitches in the outfit & decor challenges... empty rooms, empty with avi left in, empty outfit slot, gigantic or blurry outfit avi's? etc.


Not that meeting, but everything you just mentioned has been logged as bugs and should be (if not already) receiving developer time soon.
:D :thumbsup:

soon! :shocked: ... we've been reporting them for ages now over the last however many events. a lot of people have given up on them because they are cheesed off with the glitches.
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10243
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Walls going forward

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:

was anything in the meeting about fixing the endless glitches in the outfit & decor challenges... empty rooms, empty with avi left in, empty outfit slot, gigantic or blurry outfit avi's? etc.


Not that meeting, but everything you just mentioned has been logged as bugs and should be (if not already) receiving developer time soon.
:D :thumbsup:

soon! :shocked: ... we've been reporting them for ages now over the last however many events. a lot of people have given up on them because they are cheesed off with the glitches.


This. :thumbsup:

It's ridiculous that if it's going to take time to fix, that they don't just pause them until the bugs are fixed. People are getting screwed badly with these events, and especially those who really make an effort and or spend some $$. If fixing the bugs isn't a priority, then putting the events on hold should be. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15792
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: undisclosed

Re: Walls going forward

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:


That is good news! But my question is will older windows, doors, sconces, decorative little things, etc. layer on top of the newer walls? Or will it be the case that only things from the same themes or newer items will properly sit on the walls?
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15792
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: undisclosed

Re: Walls going forward

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:45 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:

was anything in the meeting about fixing the endless glitches in the outfit & decor challenges... empty rooms, empty with avi left in, empty outfit slot, gigantic or blurry outfit avi's? etc.


Not that meeting, but everything you just mentioned has been logged as bugs and should be (if not already) receiving developer time soon.
:D :thumbsup:

soon! :shocked: ... we've been reporting them for ages now over the last however many events. a lot of people have given up on them because they are cheesed off with the glitches.


This. :thumbsup:

It's ridiculous that if it's going to take time to fix, that they don't just pause them until the bugs are fixed. People are getting screwed badly with these events, and especially those who really make an effort and or spend some $$. If fixing the bugs isn't a priority, then putting the events on hold should be. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

yes, yes & yes! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10243
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Walls going forward

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:44 pm

Exciting news :thumbsup:
Image Thank you MissT <333
Image
User avatar
Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11158
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: Walls going forward

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:02 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:


That is good news! But my question is will older windows, doors, sconces, decorative little things, etc. layer on top of the newer walls? Or will it be the case that only things from the same themes or newer items will properly sit on the walls?

Perfect and very valid question.
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9174
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Walls going forward

Postby Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:20 am

Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:
This is really exciting news :heart:
Image
User avatar

Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 8255
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Searching for the rainbow connection

Re: Walls going forward

Postby xX MijouXx (154845093) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:06 am

Viking David wrote:This is the plan, I believe we had a meeting about this a month or so ago. Anyways, long story short we changed the "hit registration point" and all walls moving forward should act like the MM2019 ones.

:D :thumbsup:



Yay :haha: :party: :hug: :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar

xX MijouXx (154845093)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 576
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: In my Yoworld ;)


Return to YoWorld Discussions