Forums down on the web!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Forums down on the web!

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 am

Error 520!! :dizzy:
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 46555
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:17 am

Fix it pls!!!!!!
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 46555
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Yee Stenfexion (126579776) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:25 am

It only happens when you get too much porn in your cache, according to friends. :angel:












:haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself? - Switchfoot
User avatar

Yee Stenfexion (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 32227
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:56 am

The first time I tried to load the forum, that same error message showed up for me.
The issues continued when I attempted to log in. Fetching my account took several tries and took a good moment.
Once in, it logged me out again after 10 minutes, and the second log in was as glitchy as the first.
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
Image
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs
User avatar

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 440
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27111
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Viking David » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:58 am

Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:The first time I tried to load the forum, that same error message showed up for me.
The issues continued when I attempted to log in. Fetching my account took several tries and took a good moment.
Once in, it logged me out again after 10 minutes, and the second log in was as glitchy as the first.


I have the team looking into this.
:D
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:08 pm

I keep getting the error now & have to log back in each time. :grr
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9354
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:25 pm

Viking David wrote:
Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:The first time I tried to load the forum, that same error message showed up for me.
The issues continued when I attempted to log in. Fetching my account took several tries and took a good moment.
Once in, it logged me out again after 10 minutes, and the second log in was as glitchy as the first.


I have the team looking into this.
:D



:haha:
Did you guys have to bring down the game to fix the forums? Just glad i was able to submit my challenge room before snake came!
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 46555
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Viking David » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:30 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:The first time I tried to load the forum, that same error message showed up for me.
The issues continued when I attempted to log in. Fetching my account took several tries and took a good moment.
Once in, it logged me out again after 10 minutes, and the second log in was as glitchy as the first.


I have the team looking into this.
:D



:haha:
Did you guys have to bring down the game to fix the forums? Just glad i was able to submit my challenge room before snake came!


No, those are largely unrelated.
:D
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:37 pm

I've been having problems quoting/replying today as well.
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1226
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:41 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:I keep getting the error now & have to log back in each time. :grr

same here! a few times i haven't been able to reply and have to copy my comment, refresh and paste it again. and i've now had to log back in 3 or 4 times... getting right on my wick o_o
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10428
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:15 pm

i still keep getting logged out and couldn't log in for ages a little while ago! :sad:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10428
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Why does it say I am 1st lvl here on forums? That buggy too or is it just me? LOL!
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1226
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Why does it say I am 1st lvl here on forums? That buggy too or is it just me? LOL!

i remember that happening before! i think it was when some of the avi's weren't showing... then when they were a few of us had level 1! :haha: :drool:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10428
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Why does it say I am 1st lvl here on forums? That buggy too or is it just me? LOL!

i remember that happening before! i think it was when some of the avi's weren't showing... then when they were a few of us had level 1! :haha: :drool:

Ahhh LOL ty! Looks like I got my lvls back :)
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1226
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby KimmieStarDreams (14315228) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:29 pm

i just got error message just got back on :eh:
Image
User avatar
KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 89726
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: *Somewhere Online *

Re: Forums down on the web!

Postby Roughneck (187611490) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Van Helsing (126579776) wrote:It only happens when you get too much porn in your cache, according to friends. :angel:











:haha: :haha: :haha:

That explains, why my browser was running slow, oops I better clear that cache ;)
Nights are long
Image
User avatar
Roughneck (187611490)
YoWorld Level: 29
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 10, 2018
 
Forum Posts: 132
Forum Title: YoApprentice


Return to YoWorld Discussions