Buddy List Issues.

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Buddy List Issues.

Postby JamesBowman (186253444) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:32 pm

For the past few months, I’ve had issues with my buddy list where I can’t follow there on but it won’t follow won’t load or anything it works most of the time, had this issue for a few months. Anyone else having issues.
Click the sig to visit my YouTube channel:
Image
User avatar
JamesBowman (186253444)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 1028
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: YoWorld Videos/YoWorld Wrestling

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:29 am

Yeah I think the buddy list issues and the broken pm feature is a known bug that the Vikings are trying to fix.
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."
User avatar

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10576
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: SmiliN & LiviN My Best yO-Life!

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Willow (13350872) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:07 am

Yeah, I've had problems as well, yesterday and the day before, it was strange..because I was at an open auction and a girl named Willow buddied me and later, she PM from her place and asked me to join her at her auction, so I tried to join her and it wouldn't let me, it was almost like I was clicking on my self and couldn't go anywhere and I thought, that's odd :eh: and yesterday when I got in game no one showed online, so yeah..something isn't right.
I feel no shame
I'm proud of where I came from
I was born and raised in the boondocks

I feel the burn, do you feel the burn?
User avatar
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13372
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Still missing my dear friend kitty kate

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby JamesBowman (186253444) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:56 am

ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:Yeah I think the buddy list issues and the broken pm feature is a known bug that the Vikings are trying to fix.

Yes I’m also having PM issues I kinda thought I was the only one
Click the sig to visit my YouTube channel:
Image
User avatar
JamesBowman (186253444)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 1028
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: YoWorld Videos/YoWorld Wrestling

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Viking David » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 pm

We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Viking David wrote:We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:


Can you fix the follow issue? It's been happening for months.
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23704
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Viking David » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Viking David wrote:We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:


Can you fix the follow issue? It's been happening for months.


Can you give me a quick refresher? :D
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby JamesBowman (186253444) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Viking David wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Viking David wrote:We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:


Can you fix the follow issue? It's been happening for months.


Can you give me a quick refresher? :D

When you try to follow people on buddy list it does not try to follow or load and when you try to pm someone by clicking the @ or typing it nothing happens you have to go threw buddy list to “send message” to pm someone. This issue has happened for quite some time
Click the sig to visit my YouTube channel:
Image
User avatar
JamesBowman (186253444)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 1028
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: YoWorld Videos/YoWorld Wrestling

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby JamesBowman (186253444) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Viking David wrote:We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:

Oh shoot just seen thanks!
Click the sig to visit my YouTube channel:
Image
User avatar
JamesBowman (186253444)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 1028
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: YoWorld Videos/YoWorld Wrestling

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby JamesBowman (186253444) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:13 pm

The buddy list issues tho, has happened for a while when you click join it don’t load of anything the friend you try to follow has to make a event for you to follow, or moves to another room sometimes helps fixes the issue but this issue has happened to me and lots of my friends on yoworld
Click the sig to visit my YouTube channel:
Image
User avatar
JamesBowman (186253444)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 1028
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: YoWorld Videos/YoWorld Wrestling

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:24 pm

Viking David wrote:We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:

Awesome!! Pls extend thanks to the Vikings involved :hug:
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."
User avatar

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10576
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: SmiliN & LiviN My Best yO-Life!

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm

JamesBowman (186253444) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Viking David wrote:We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:


Can you fix the follow issue? It's been happening for months.


Can you give me a quick refresher? :D

When you try to follow people on buddy list it does not try to follow or load and when you try to pm someone by clicking the @ or typing it nothing happens you have to go threw buddy list to “send message” to pm someone. This issue has happened for quite some time


Following only works if they have an event up.
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23704
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Viking David » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
JamesBowman (186253444) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Viking David wrote:We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:


Can you fix the follow issue? It's been happening for months.


Can you give me a quick refresher? :D

When you try to follow people on buddy list it does not try to follow or load and when you try to pm someone by clicking the @ or typing it nothing happens you have to go threw buddy list to “send message” to pm someone. This issue has happened for quite some time


Following only works if they have an event up.


And you are experiencing this issue 100% of the time, or only some of the times?
:D
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Viking David wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
JamesBowman (186253444) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Viking David wrote:We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:


Can you fix the follow issue? It's been happening for months.


Can you give me a quick refresher? :D

When you try to follow people on buddy list it does not try to follow or load and when you try to pm someone by clicking the @ or typing it nothing happens you have to go threw buddy list to “send message” to pm someone. This issue has happened for quite some time


Following only works if they have an event up.


And you are experiencing this issue 100% of the time, or only some of the times?
:D


I think it happens if a person has been online for a while
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23704
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:56 pm

I've had the same problem with following buddies. I can't believe you guys didn't know about this when people keep sending tickets about it.
Are the issues with the modular room fixed as today because since last week people still have problems with the free room. I made events yesterday and people were there and I couldn't see them.
ImageImage

Insert cliché phrases here
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12417
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Viking David » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
JamesBowman (186253444) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Viking David wrote:We have fixed the PM issues!
:D :thumbsup:


Can you fix the follow issue? It's been happening for months.


Can you give me a quick refresher? :D

When you try to follow people on buddy list it does not try to follow or load and when you try to pm someone by clicking the @ or typing it nothing happens you have to go threw buddy list to “send message” to pm someone. This issue has happened for quite some time


Following only works if they have an event up.


And you are experiencing this issue 100% of the time, or only some of the times?
:D


I think it happens if a person has been online for a while


There a couple "kind of" related issues that may be contributing to this. We know that players can't follow buddies to locked rooms or modular rooms and we are working on both those issues, but I'll get the team to re-look at this as a whole.

Thanks, James and Liam!
:D :thumbsup:
User avatar
Viking David
YoWorld Level: 191
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Willow (13350872) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:I've had the same problem with following buddies. I can't believe you guys didn't know about this when people keep sending tickets about it.
Are the issues with the modular room fixed as today because since last week people still have problems with the free room. I made events yesterday and people were there and I couldn't see them.


Omg, your look, its adorable :shocked: :heart: :hug:
I feel no shame
I'm proud of where I came from
I was born and raised in the boondocks

I feel the burn, do you feel the burn?
User avatar
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13372
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Still missing my dear friend kitty kate

Re: Buddy List Issues.

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:I've had the same problem with following buddies. I can't believe you guys didn't know about this when people keep sending tickets about it.
Are the issues with the modular room fixed as today because since last week people still have problems with the free room. I made events yesterday and people were there and I couldn't see them.


Omg, your look, its adorable :shocked: :heart: :hug:



Awww stap it :haha:
I think this is the first time I see your eyes :heart:
ImageImage

Insert cliché phrases here
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12417
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle


Return to YoWorld Discussions