[EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:28 am

Viking David wrote:
Riff (185643699) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Riff (185643699) wrote:white we are on the topic... any word on fixing the "kick" 2 player action that broke when bvg took over? plenty of times over the years its been promised to be looked into and fixed or replaced. yet its still instore ready to be bought and it does not work at all. i know its not a yc item... but still :sleepy: many of us loved it and it was a personal favourite of mine. please consider fixing it again, or atleast stop selling a faulty action. its been YEARS :phew:


We have removed the Kick action as it has been broken for some time. I'm also talking to the content team in regards to creating a new kick action as the current one is broken and it seems we don't have the files to fix it. Thank you for your feedback!

:D :thumbsup:

thanks, you're possibly the most proactive viking ive known :bye:


Thanks! That means a lot. I try my best and really do care. :D :thumbsup: :heart:


:hug: :thumbsup: :D
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17252
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:25 pm

Hello :bye: :star: Dearest Vikings :star: and :star: YoFriends :star:

It seems that Bvg Happiness Team found finally a way to add LAG to pre-existing LAG :phew:
- Congrats ! :nerd: Happy New Year :party: :balloon: :drink:

Well, i can't gift anymore neither trade, so see my face now in game...

Image
Image
User avatar

Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17822
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: GMT+1 ~ Belgium

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Raven Night (122214677) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:37 pm

I am ready for a new event. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Raven Night (122214677)
YoWorld Level: 174
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby yovilla first (158629957) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:46 pm

[EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event
by Viking David » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:00 pm

Hey YoFans,

Ready for a new Community Event?! The rules of a Community Event are simple: YoWorld players work toward a goal that you must reach together. If you reach the collective goal, you unlock cool prizes!

This month's event features older items with a new addition ... It's time for Two For The Show!!! From now (January 9th) through January 16th, participate in the Two For The Show Community Event and you'll unlock sweet prizes!

Here's how to participate:
• Your community goal for this Event is... 200,000 Two Player Actions completed! Complete two hundred thousand Two Player Actions with your fellow YoFans and you'll unlock cool prizes.
• A pop-up will be updated once daily, Monday to Friday to help you keep track of your progress!
• As always, there will be a prize for all YoFans if you reach the goal, but this time there will be two other prizes at 100,000 & 150,000!

Let's set this new year into Action... so get out there and complete some Two Player Actions with your YoFriends!!
Forum Rules | Posting Guidelines | Account Security Resources | Update News

Click here to see all recent Viking posts!


Viking David
YoWorld Level: 186

Forum Posts: 1170
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager
Location: YoWorld HQ @ Big Viking Games
Top
Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event
by Leeum (130695460) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:27 am

200,00 100,00 and 150,00?

I think you mean 200,000, 100,000 and 150,000.

1525/5000
[EVENTO] Evento Comunitario Two For The Show
por V :heart: :kiss: iking David »Viernes 04 de enero de 2019 12:00 pm

Hola YoFans,

Listo para un nuevo evento comunitario ?! Las reglas de un evento comunitario son simples: los jugadores de YoWorld trabajan para alcanzar una meta que deben alcanzar juntos. Si alcanzas el objetivo colectivo, ¡desbloquearás fantásticos premios!

El evento de este mes presenta artículos más antiguos con una nueva adición ... ¡Es hora de Two For The Show! Desde ahora (9 de enero) hasta el 16 de enero, participa en el evento comunitario Two For The Show y desbloquearás dulces premios.

Aquí está cómo participar:
• El objetivo de tu comunidad para este evento es ... ¡200,000 acciones de dos jugadores completadas! Completa doscientas mil acciones de dos jugadores con tus compañeros YoFans y desbloquearás fantásticos premios.
• ¡Una ventana emergente se actualizará una vez al día, de lunes a viernes, para ayudarlo a realizar un seguimiento de su progreso!
• Como siempre, habrá un premio para todos los YoFans si alcanzas la meta, ¡pero esta vez habrá otros dos premios entre 100,000 y 150,000!

¡Establezcamos este nuevo año en Acción ... así que salga y complete algunas Acciones de dos jugadores con sus YoFriends!
Reglas del foro | Pautas de publicación | Recursos de seguridad de cuenta | Noticias actualizadas

¡Haz clic aquí para ver todas las publicaciones recientes de Viking!


Vikingo david
Nivel YoWorld: 186

Publicaciones en el foro: 1170
Título del foro: YoWorld Community Manager
Ubicación: YoWorld HQ @ Big Viking Games
Parte superior
Re: [EVENTO] Two For The Show Community Event
por Leeum (130695460) »Mié 09 de enero de 2019 10:27 a.m.

200,00 100,00 y 150,00?

Creo que te refieres a 200,000, 100,000 y 150,000.
User avatar

yovilla first (158629957)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: May 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Suggestion:- :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Was just at Alton Towers watching a few players doing their part towards the Two 4 Show Challenge, and one newish player was really excited about it and trying to get others to join her in trying to get as many 2P actions going on. It was really sweet and endearing, but it got me thinking that if the data for each player's number of actions completed was easily accessible (assuming it must be because of the total number collation each day) then would it not be a good idea to have a top 3 - 5 (x) player specific prize award, that those players would receive outside and on top of the community prize. It could even be Yocash, so as to not to take away from the artists time and effort, if that is an issue. That could be another way to garner support and participation and also reward the players who actually go out of their way to take part.

And yes I get that it's a community event but it seems unfair to players like this new one at the Towers, who is doing her utmost to reach the target but maybe because of general antipathy towards such in-game events she may not get recognition for her efforts. :idea: :)
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."
User avatar

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10478
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: SmiliN & LiviN My Best yO-Life!

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby nebiyes (6111994) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:35 pm

:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift:
[EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
nebiyes (6111994)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 84
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:36 pm

I've just had a great time at altons. I don't think i've said that for years.. ;)

:haha:
Lovely to see you Kvetch :) :heart:
I love my wee bucket.... :)
User avatar
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5145
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: On my Wee Bucket

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Steph (108704692) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:42 am

Do we have to be Buddy's for it work! I've been doing 2 Player Actions but I'm not sure it's even working! I don't really need more Buddy's I've got more than I can handle as it is! lol So I'm hoping it's not a requirement! :eh:
User avatar
Steph (108704692)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:34 am

ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:Suggestion:- :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Was just at Alton Towers watching a few players doing their part towards the Two 4 Show Challenge, and one newish player was really excited about it and trying to get others to join her in trying to get as many 2P actions going on. It was really sweet and endearing, but it got me thinking that if the data for each player's number of actions completed was easily accessible (assuming it must be because of the total number collation each day) then would it not be a good idea to have a top 3 - 5 (x) player specific prize award, that those players would receive outside and on top of the community prize. It could even be Yocash, so as to not to take away from the artists time and effort, if that is an issue. That could be another way to garner support and participation and also reward the players who actually go out of their way to take part.

And yes I get that it's a community event but it seems unfair to players like this new one at the Towers, who is doing her utmost to reach the target but maybe because of general antipathy towards such in-game events she may not get recognition for her efforts. :idea: :)

I wish you could introduce me to her! I got 2 player actions in the first day but have been turned down after! :(
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2613
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:35 am

Steph (108704692) wrote:Do we have to be Buddy's for it work! I've been doing 2 Player Actions but I'm not sure it's even working! I don't really need more Buddy's I've got more than I can handle as it is! lol So I'm hoping it's not a requirement! :eh:


:idea: You don't have to be buddies but they do have to accept! If they accept you both will do the action together! :rose:
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2613
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Mery (129570097) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:39 am

:alarm: :devil: :dizzy: :dog :cold: :haha: :grr :drool: :cake: :cake:
Riff (185643699) wrote:white we are on the topic... any word on fixing the "kick" 2 player action that broke when bvg took over? plenty of times over the years its been promised to be looked into and fixed or replaced. yet its still instore ready to be bought and it does not work at all. i know its not a yc item... but still :sleepy: many of us loved it and it was a personal favourite of mine. please consider fixing it again, or atleast stop selling a faulty action. its been YEARS :phew:
User avatar
Mery (129570097)
YoWorld Level: 125
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Mery (129570097) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:43 am

:angel: :balloon: :D :cat: :dog :grr
Lainie (124009750) wrote:
Viking David wrote:
Lainie (124009750) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:Too much work and another thing taking away from decorating time. I might do a couple but I'm not going out of my way for this, just as I didn't for the snowball thing. There are too many events that are just chores, IMO.

I ventured out --- shivers... :devil: - and I got a few telekinetic holds and a magic carpet ride.. But so many people only accept buddies.
I made the attempt though. *feeling brave. ;)


Proud of you! :heart: :hug:

thank you... I ventured out again. I went to Anthony's event.. Geez. I'm exhausted now. And I must change my staggering walk action. I might have scared a few people. ;) :devil:
User avatar
Mery (129570097)
YoWorld Level: 125
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Mery (129570097) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:46 am

Thanks my friends ! <3
User avatar
Mery (129570097)
YoWorld Level: 125
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:51 am

What happens to all the prizes for the past events that never made it to second tier? Is all this clicking to show somebody? Like look here investor, so many clicky.
Image
We are out of rice krispies har har
User avatar

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7341
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Mery (186904858) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:35 am

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
User avatar
Mery (186904858)
YoWorld Level: 168
YoWorld Start Date: May 11, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 20
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Mery (186904858) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:41 am

:D :D :D :D
User avatar
Mery (186904858)
YoWorld Level: 168
YoWorld Start Date: May 11, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 20
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby I VIP I sefkan (162048731) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:17 am

Viking David wrote:Hey YoFans,

Ready for a new Community Event?! The rules of a Community Event are simple: YoWorld players work toward a goal that you must reach together. If you reach the collective goal, you unlock cool prizes!

This month's event features older items with a new addition ... It's time for Two For The Show!!! From now (January 9th) through January 16th, participate in the Two For The Show Community Event and you'll unlock sweet prizes!

Here's how to participate:
    • Your community goal for this Event is... 200,000 Two Player Actions completed! Complete two hundred thousand Two Player Actions with your fellow YoFans and you'll unlock cool prizes.
    • A pop-up will be updated once daily, Monday to Friday to help you keep track of your progress!
    • As always, there will be a prize for all YoFans if you reach the goal, but this time there will be two other prizes at 100,000 & 150,000!

Let's set this new year into Action... so get out there and complete some Two Player Actions with your YoFriends!! :D :thumbsup:
User avatar
I VIP I sefkan (162048731)
YoWorld Level: 118
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 09, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:50 pm

I told you we wouldn't make it :angel:
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21269
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: 'Twas good while it lasted.

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Well I tried again... it's still going on isn't it..? :haha:
I managed to do a few high fives, but all the other people were set to "buddies only"

I felt silly. again... :devil:
I love my wee bucket.... :)
User avatar
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5145
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: On my Wee Bucket

Re: [EVENT] Two For The Show Community Event

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:22 pm

Image

Don't think we will be making it to, or past bronze at this rate :(
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."
User avatar

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10478
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: SmiliN & LiviN My Best yO-Life!

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions