CLOSED

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:05 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:I'm on now, I believe we are buddies

looks like you are offline and I am unable to join you :)
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Loie (9730540) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:06 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
Loie (9730540) wrote:I'm on now, I believe we are buddies

looks like you are offline and I am unable to join you :)


same here, ok i will make an event called Loie in Making Friends
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2964
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Loie (9730540) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:09 pm

TYSM Ashley! Love them :heart:
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2964
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:13 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:TYSM Ashley! Love them :heart:

thank you for taking them off my hands!
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:34 pm

Added St. Patrick's Day and celtic items!
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:12 pm

:)
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:12 pm

:)
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Always (112546669) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:39 pm

Hello Ashley333!

Ill buy the Space Diva Heels Blue (20k) :) ill be around checking if you on!

Thank you :rose:
Image
User avatar
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10597
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Costa Rica

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:04 pm

Always (112546669) wrote:Hello Ashley333!

Ill buy the Space Diva Heels Blue (20k) :) ill be around checking if you on!

Thank you :rose:

hi!!!
sorry i didn't see your post until now. let me know if you are still interested!
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:08 pm

Image
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11185
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Good vs Evil blue heels, Pink and Purple underwear, Japanese sushi platter, all oktoberfest drinks, st patrick's cupcakes, candy jars, and drinks, unpacked hotel suitcase still avail?
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11948
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:04 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Good vs Evil blue heels, Pink and Purple underwear, Japanese sushi platter, all oktoberfest drinks, st patrick's cupcakes, candy jars, and drinks, unpacked hotel suitcase still avail?

yes I still have those items :)
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby WILLINGFAITH (7558356) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:09 pm

Hi,
I would like to buy;
yosurvivor heavy weight npc 80k
yosurvivor archer npc 80k
spanish female dancer 2k
San Francisco big catch npc 80k
Royal India Bharatnatyam npc 30k
Leprechaun 5k
Exotic African couple npc 25k
Exotic African Minister npc 10k
Canadian holiday hockey net 10k X4

Please let me know if you still have these
Thanks
User avatar
WILLINGFAITH (7558356)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 178
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:18 pm

WILLINGFAITH (7558356) wrote:Hi,
I would like to buy;
yosurvivor heavy weight npc 80k
yosurvivor archer npc 80k
spanish female dancer 2k
San Francisco big catch npc 80k
Royal India Bharatnatyam npc 30k
Leprechaun 5k
Exotic African couple npc 25k
Exotic African Minister npc 10k
Canadian holiday hockey net 10k X4

Please let me know if you still have these
Thanks


hi!
I have all of those items left. However, I used a lot of my npcs in the last gem challenge room and can't move them back into my inventory (until the challenge is over, I'm guessing) so the san francisco big catch and yosurvivor heavy weight are not n my inventory right now.
if you want to buy the rest right now let me know and we can meet up :)
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Always (112546669) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:22 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
Always (112546669) wrote:Hello Ashley333!

Ill buy the Space Diva Heels Blue (20k) :) ill be around checking if you on!

Thank you :rose:

hi!!!
sorry i didn't see your post until now. let me know if you are still interested!


Hello Ashley! sure still interested bout the heels :D thank you!
Image
User avatar
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10597
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Costa Rica

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby WILLINGFAITH (7558356) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
WILLINGFAITH (7558356) wrote:Hi,
I would like to buy;
yosurvivor heavy weight npc 80k
yosurvivor archer npc 80k
spanish female dancer 2k
San Francisco big catch npc 80k
Royal India Bharatnatyam npc 30k
Leprechaun 5k
Exotic African couple npc 25k
Exotic African Minister npc 10k
Canadian holiday hockey net 10k X4

Please let me know if you still have these
Thanks


hi!
I have all of those items left. However, I used a lot of my npcs in the last gem challenge room and can't move them back into my inventory (until the challenge is over, I'm guessing) so the san francisco big catch and yosurvivor heavy weight are not n my inventory right now.
if you want to buy the rest right now let me know and we can meet up :)


I am on now are you?
User avatar
WILLINGFAITH (7558356)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 178
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Tony D (159097889) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi, if the Grey McFly shoes are still available I'll buy them. Thanks :)
User avatar
Tony D (159097889)
YoWorld Level: 227
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2570
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: lofi lounge

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Always (112546669) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
Always (112546669) wrote:Hello Ashley333!

Ill buy the Space Diva Heels Blue (20k) :) ill be around checking if you on!

Thank you :rose:

hi!!!
sorry i didn't see your post until now. let me know if you are still interested!


Hello Ashley! sure still interested bout the heels :D thank you!

ok just got back online for a while :)
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Scientist (159097889) wrote:Hi, if the Grey McFly shoes are still available I'll buy them. Thanks :)

they are still available!
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Multiple Themes

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:23 pm

WILLINGFAITH (7558356) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
WILLINGFAITH (7558356) wrote:Hi,
I would like to buy;
yosurvivor heavy weight npc 80k
yosurvivor archer npc 80k
spanish female dancer 2k
San Francisco big catch npc 80k
Royal India Bharatnatyam npc 30k
Leprechaun 5k
Exotic African couple npc 25k
Exotic African Minister npc 10k
Canadian holiday hockey net 10k X4

Please let me know if you still have these
Thanks


hi!
I have all of those items left. However, I used a lot of my npcs in the last gem challenge room and can't move them back into my inventory (until the challenge is over, I'm guessing) so the san francisco big catch and yosurvivor heavy weight are not n my inventory right now.
if you want to buy the rest right now let me know and we can meet up :)


I am on now are you?

I just got back online, am planning on being here for a couple of hours at least
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

PreviousNext

Return to Trading