CLOSED

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Xmas, Fall, T-Day, & More

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Gl :D
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 43747
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Xmas, Fall, T-Day, & More

Postby CHELSEA (130649058) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:23 am

Thanksgiving fringe brown top 50k still available
User avatar
CHELSEA (130649058)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3259
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Xmas, Fall, T-Day, & More

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Black Ballroom table, boxes of chocolates, brown wooden tables xm2016, canadian holiday candles. Are these items still available?
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9555
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Xmas, Fall, T-Day, & More

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Aro (130649058) wrote:Thanksgiving fringe brown top 50k still available

yes it is!
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing & Furniture Sale: Xmas, Fall, T-Day, & More

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:45 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Black Ballroom table, boxes of chocolates, brown wooden tables xm2016, canadian holiday candles. Are these items still available?

yes i think i still have all of those
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:01 pm

:)
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:34 pm

:)
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Velle (153978634) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:28 am

I’ll take black faux fur boots
And the matching black leather gloves
Image
User avatar
Velle (153978634)
YoWorld Level: 212
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1992
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Running on the track

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Velle (153978634) wrote:I’ll take black faux fur boots
And the matching black leather gloves

I'm back on forums so please let me know if you're still interested :)
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:21 am

finally added some Christmas clothes :)
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:14 pm

:)
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby zoro (177011116) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Are these still available?

Image
Image
Image
Image

+ brown elf hair, white cam polar hat, red christmas mistletoe
Image
User avatar
zoro (177011116)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:57 pm

zoro (177011116) wrote:Are these still available?

Image
Image
Image
Image

+ brown elf hair, white cam polar hat, red christmas mistletoe


yes these are all still available. can you make an event please?
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby zoro (177011116) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:Are these still available?

Image
Image
Image
Image

+ brown elf hair, white cam polar hat, red christmas mistletoe


yes these are all still available. can you make an event please?

sure, also just wondering, will you be able to do 1.5 for all? the total is 1.718 :)
Image
User avatar
zoro (177011116)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:02 pm

zoro (177011116) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:Are these still available?


+ brown elf hair, white cam polar hat, red christmas mistletoe


yes these are all still available. can you make an event please?

sure, also just wondering, will you be able to do 1.5 for all? the total is 1.718 :)


yes of course!!
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby zoro (177011116) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:03 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:Are these still available?


+ brown elf hair, white cam polar hat, red christmas mistletoe


yes these are all still available. can you make an event please?

sure, also just wondering, will you be able to do 1.5 for all? the total is 1.718 :)


yes of course!!

awesome tysm :hug: come to z under mf
Image
User avatar
zoro (177011116)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:09 pm

zoro (177011116) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:Are these still available?


+ brown elf hair, white cam polar hat, red christmas mistletoe


yes these are all still available. can you make an event please?

sure, also just wondering, will you be able to do 1.5 for all? the total is 1.718 :)


yes of course!!

awesome tysm :hug: come to z under mf

thanks again!
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby zoro (177011116) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:Are these still available?


+ brown elf hair, white cam polar hat, red christmas mistletoe


yes these are all still available. can you make an event please?

sure, also just wondering, will you be able to do 1.5 for all? the total is 1.718 :)


yes of course!!

awesome tysm :hug: come to z under mf

thanks again!

sorry im back again!! i forgot to buy one thing :wailing: i'd like to buy the 65k brown reindeer handheld too :heart:
Image
User avatar
zoro (177011116)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 535
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:40 pm

zoro (177011116) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
zoro (177011116) wrote:Are these still available?


+ brown elf hair, white cam polar hat, red christmas mistletoe


yes these are all still available. can you make an event please?

sure, also just wondering, will you be able to do 1.5 for all? the total is 1.718 :)


yes of course!!

awesome tysm :hug: come to z under mf

thanks again!

sorry im back again!! i forgot to buy one thing :wailing: i'd like to buy the 65k brown reindeer handheld too :heart:

ok can you come to Ashley/Room when you get a chance
User avatar
Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2214
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Clothing/Furniture Sale: Christmas, Fall, T-day, etc.

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:46 pm

Good luck! :)
Anwesha • Ash • Divya • Eloryn • Greg • Kira • Laudy Daudy • Liam • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • Mr Savage • Mrs Poker
MsPhantom • Nick • not theFATHER • Peach • Selcouth • shaggy • Somer • Stardust • WittchyBoo • YoJohn • Yoyo
User avatar
mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5900
Forum Title: YoDedicated

PreviousNext

Return to Trading