Sick of it...

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Sick of it...

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Fix your game... I shouldn't have to refresh multiple times to get past the white screen to even load the game :dizzy: :grr
Doesn't matter what I use, I still get the white screen :grr :dizzy:
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Sick of it...

Postby Haze (185205633) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:48 pm

I don't seem to be having these issues at all.. :eh:

Have you done all the usual checks of clearing cache, checking internet speeds, different browsers etc ?
User avatar

Haze (185205633)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Ireland

Re: Sick of it...

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Haze (185205633) wrote:I don't seem to be having these issues at all.. :eh:

Have you done all the usual checks of clearing cache, checking internet speeds, different browsers etc ?

Yup, yup, yup... Glad to know, it's just me :sad: Cache was cleared last night, internet speed was supposed to be updated last month, and doesn't matter the browser I still get the white screen :grr
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Sick of it...

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:52 pm

I go through it on a daily, it has become part of the game to me by now. Sometimes i have to rf 5 or more times.
Image




https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

When people put others down, it's just to pick themselves up. Some people will do just about anything for some attention.
User avatar
xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2842
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Sick of it...

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:53 pm

xNVx (129595882) wrote:I go through it on a daily, it has become part of the game to me by now. Sometimes i have to rf 5 or more times.

Same, it's so frustratin' to have to refresh that many times just to play the game :sad:
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Sick of it...

Postby Elmer (126579776) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:54 pm

Agreed :thumbsup:
Image

I love and I treasure individuals as I meet them. I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to. - George Carlin
User avatar
Elmer (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 30795
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Sick of it...

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:56 pm

ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266) wrote:Fix your game... I shouldn't have to refresh multiple times to get past the white screen to even load the game :dizzy: :grr
Doesn't matter what I use, I still get the white screen :grr :dizzy:

i'm now having the same issues! was ok only about an hour ago... i just got the cloud thing, then after several refreshes and getting white screen i just got on!!
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8051
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Sick of it...

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:56 pm

I get it on every browser, slightly better on their yoworld one, but not much - its been ever since they launched theirs!
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6225
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Sick of it...

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266) wrote:Fix your game... I shouldn't have to refresh multiple times to get past the white screen to even load the game :dizzy: :grr
Doesn't matter what I use, I still get the white screen :grr :dizzy:

i'm now having the same issues! was ok only about an hour ago... i just got the cloud thing, then after several refreshes and getting white screen i just got on!!

I had the cloud thing just yesterday :sick:
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Sick of it...

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:I get it on every browser, slightly better on their yoworld one, but not much - its been ever since they launched theirs!

Yoworld app I have to refresh one to two times. Chrome I have refresh about 3 to 5 :sick:
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Sick of it...

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:06 pm

OH I thought it was just me! :haha: :haha: :haha: I changed laptops and it worked! So glad it wasn't just me hahahahahaha
Image Image
"Have courage and be kind." ♛
User avatar
PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17105
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: Sick of it...

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:06 pm

ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266) wrote:Fix your game... I shouldn't have to refresh multiple times to get past the white screen to even load the game :dizzy: :grr
Doesn't matter what I use, I still get the white screen :grr :dizzy:

i'm now having the same issues! was ok only about an hour ago... i just got the cloud thing, then after several refreshes and getting white screen i just got on!!

I had the cloud thing just yesterday :sick:

it's reared its ugly head a few random times since they last fixed the loading issues when no-one could get on the game or the forums!
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8051
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Sick of it...

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 pm

funny thing is when i came on the forum to complain i saw the thread heading 'sick of it' and knew it was a thread about this issue!
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8051
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Sick of it...

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 pm

PinkSnowDrop (115645703) wrote:OH I thought it was just me! :haha: :haha: :haha: I changed laptops and it worked! So glad it wasn't just me hahahahahaha

Nope, not alone :hug:
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Sick of it...

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266) wrote:Fix your game... I shouldn't have to refresh multiple times to get past the white screen to even load the game :dizzy: :grr
Doesn't matter what I use, I still get the white screen :grr :dizzy:

i'm now having the same issues! was ok only about an hour ago... i just got the cloud thing, then after several refreshes and getting white screen i just got on!!

I had the cloud thing just yesterday :sick:

it's reared its ugly head a few random times since they last fixed the loading issues when no-one could get on the game or the forums!

I've only got it once, however, I'm sure more times are to come
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Sick of it...

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:09 pm

the white screen is more regular on the yowarld browser thing.. i only log on that once a day for rewards but i do often get the white page on chrome as well and i have mine set to clear cache every time i x out and i have top notch internet speed. it only is on yoworld in my experiances. none of my other games have issues.
I live to hunt and hunt to live. I am a meat eater.
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7673
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Sick of it...

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Shouldn't friggin' take 10 minutes to load the game... :grr
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Sick of it...

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:16 pm

I've been seeing the whiteout screen more than I'd like to, it used to happen once a day now it happens almost on every refresh.
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8006
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Sick of it...

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:21 pm

I either play this less and less or get avoided by whitescreen completely...
I guess I've picked up some unnecessary weirdness there, how do I cancel subscription?
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Sick of it...

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:09 pm

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:I've been seeing the whiteout screen more than I'd like to, it used to happen once a day now it happens almost on every refresh.

Yup every refresh and every time I load game :sad:
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions