avenue

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

avenue

Postby Shanny (123617625) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:34 pm

So I guess we can't attach an avenue to the zoo anywhere......I need more room :sad:
wishlist: Hollywood, fall 08, cabin, picnic 09, Enchanted plushies, carousel horse, moroccan water trampoline, 50's waterfall


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -123617625
User avatar

Shanny (123617625)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 473
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: avenue

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:53 pm

:hug: :heart: Hi Shannon! I’m not sure! Didn’t buy it yet :(
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 40928
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: avenue

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Shannon (123617625) wrote:So I guess we can't attach an avenue to the zoo anywhere......I need more room :sad:

I tried this, too, & my zoo didn't come up as a choice :( I did buy a set of arrows tho.
ImageImage
TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7711
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: avenue

Postby Shanny (123617625) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:04 pm

what do the arrows do? I haven't tried them yet.
wishlist: Hollywood, fall 08, cabin, picnic 09, Enchanted plushies, carousel horse, moroccan water trampoline, 50's waterfall


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -123617625
User avatar

Shanny (123617625)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 473
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: avenue

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Shannon (123617625) wrote:what do the arrows do? I haven't tried them yet.

You have to purchase them INSIDE YoDepot (not from the editing tab in your home) & they are 1 yocash for a pair of arrows. Then you edit a room and put one arrow there, and go to another room & leave the second arrow. Now both rooms/properties are connected with the new set of arrows.
ImageImage
TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7711
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: avenue

Postby Shanny (123617625) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:50 pm

thank you!
wishlist: Hollywood, fall 08, cabin, picnic 09, Enchanted plushies, carousel horse, moroccan water trampoline, 50's waterfall


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -123617625
User avatar

Shanny (123617625)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 473
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: avenue

Postby ChloePumpkin (176209997) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Shannon (123617625) wrote:So I guess we can't attach an avenue to the zoo anywhere......I need more room :sad:


I don't know about the Zoo, but the option came up for me to attach an Avenue to the Park [the coin version of the Zoo]. Otherwise, like Julie said, the arrows will work for you. Just remember to only buy ONE set at a time. Otherwise, you'll lose your mind trying to figure out which one matches up with which other one.
Image
User avatar

ChloePumpkin (176209997)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 27, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2634
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: In front of my computer

Re: avenue

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:05 pm

I have three of the yocash zoos, and none will attach to avenues from the zoo entrance. But if I go to the avenue and attach from there, the zoos appear as options.

Good luck!
:thumbsup:
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 9490
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: avenue

Postby Shanny (123617625) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:49 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:I have three of the yocash zoos, and none will attach to avenues from the zoo entrance. But if I go to the avenue and attach from there, the zoos appear as options.

Good luck!
:thumbsup:



hmm! I didn't come up for me.
wishlist: Hollywood, fall 08, cabin, picnic 09, Enchanted plushies, carousel horse, moroccan water trampoline, 50's waterfall


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -123617625
User avatar

Shanny (123617625)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 473
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: avenue

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:15 am

I was able to attach my coin version to an avenue (from the avenue)

So frustrating when the property doesn't show up, I hope it works for you soon!
Image
User avatar
Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1525
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: avenue

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:58 am

There should be a Search feature to the houses when we want to attach an avenue to a house. It is such a pain to look for the intended house as they neither appear alphabetically nor chronologically. I have no less than 570 houses. Imagine I have to scroll up and down and up and down countless times looking for the house one by one, finally I just give up buying avenues :dizzy:

“Overcoming naive impressions to figure out how things really work is one of humanity's highest callings.”

― Steven Pinker, advocate of evolutionary psychology at Harvard University


Image
User avatar
Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 395
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 11900
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: The Land of Pots and Kettles.

Re: avenue

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:44 am

Stardust (186190305) wrote:There should be a Search feature to the houses when we want to attach an avenue to a house. It is such a pain to look for the intended house as they neither appear alphabetically nor chronologically. I have no less than 570 houses. Imagine I have to scroll up and down and up and down countless times looking for the house one by one, finally I just give up buying avenues :dizzy:

I can relate :hug:

I think we all understand that it would take a lot of time and resources, however, improvements to things like this, our invos, store search engine and the AH would make our gaming experience so much better.

It would be nice to know that these aspects will be addressed at some point :thumbsup:
“Hurt people hurt people..............“ ~ Will Bowen

Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6249
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: avenue

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:There should be a Search feature to the houses when we want to attach an avenue to a house. It is such a pain to look for the intended house as they neither appear alphabetically nor chronologically. I have no less than 570 houses. Imagine I have to scroll up and down and up and down countless times looking for the house one by one, finally I just give up buying avenues :dizzy:

I can relate :hug:

I think we all understand that it would take a lot of time and resources, however, improvements to things like this, our invos, store search engine and the AH would make our gaming experience so much better.

It would be nice to know that these aspects will be addressed at some point :thumbsup:


:hug: Well-said, Miss T! :thumbsup:

And now they released a new avenue for the Zoo theme. I bought it, spent several minutes just trying to find where my Zoo was, and then I just gave up. Every single home or avenue is shown as "Home" with no logical order. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
BVG, please add a Search engine here, or at least make the houses show up chronologically in the order that we bought them.

Image

“Overcoming naive impressions to figure out how things really work is one of humanity's highest callings.”

― Steven Pinker, advocate of evolutionary psychology at Harvard University


Image
User avatar
Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 395
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 11900
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: The Land of Pots and Kettles.

Re: avenue

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:46 am

My Zoo did NOT appear in the pop-up for available properties to attach the avenue to. :( Just wasn't listed.
ImageImage
TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7711
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: avenue

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:57 am

Stardust (186190305) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:There should be a Search feature to the houses when we want to attach an avenue to a house. It is such a pain to look for the intended house as they neither appear alphabetically nor chronologically. I have no less than 570 houses. Imagine I have to scroll up and down and up and down countless times looking for the house one by one, finally I just give up buying avenues :dizzy:

I can relate :hug:

I think we all understand that it would take a lot of time and resources, however, improvements to things like this, our invos, store search engine and the AH would make our gaming experience so much better.

It would be nice to know that these aspects will be addressed at some point :thumbsup:


:hug: Well-said, Miss T! :thumbsup:

And now they released a new avenue for the Zoo theme. I bought it, spent several minutes just trying to find where my Zoo was, and then I just gave up. Every single home or avenue is shown as "Home" with no logical order. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
BVG, please add a Search engine here, or at least make the houses show up chronologically in the order that we bought them.

Image

Here's a crafty bump to help the cause - any excuse for a quick hug tbh :D :hug: :love:

Hope they're listening! :party:
“Hurt people hurt people..............“ ~ Will Bowen

Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6249
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: avenue

Postby LaTina (9118921) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:27 am

The cash version of the zoo is designed as a circle so there is no way to attach an avenue.
I'm so glad I read about using the arrows!!!

:D :D :D
Love Fiercely For This All Ends
User avatar

LaTina (9118921)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 142
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: avenue

Postby gordy (132358390) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:48 am

I was able to attach my yocash zoo to the dinosaur jungle ave. Maybe try that it is a coin ave
My Dove Aviary Atrium Link Is In My Signature
Image
User avatar

gordy (132358390)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 149
Forum Title: YoApprentice


Return to YoWorld Discussions