Planet of the apes theme?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Amy Pond (117302962) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 am

Pretty sure we haven't covered this one yet..
and this car would be perfect...Image


Image
Image
User avatar

Amy Pond (117302962)
YoWorld Level: 366
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5037
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: OZtraliia , i come from the land downunder,

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Amy Pond (117302962) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 am

okay now i really want planet of the apes, first crate !

Image
Image
User avatar

Amy Pond (117302962)
YoWorld Level: 366
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5037
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: OZtraliia , i come from the land downunder,

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Andee (128316761) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:59 am

That is really a great idea !!! :heart:
Life can be hard and discouraging, but when you feel like giving in and giving up, remember that the hair in your anus grows despite its environment. That is a CAN DO attitude even in really crappy surroundings! NEVER YIELD!
User avatar
Andee (128316761)
YoWorld Level: 80
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 40
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Texas

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:14 am

Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:okay now i really want planet of the apes, first crate !

Image


It took me ten tries to finally get that NPC. :grr
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18019
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Kio1ku (185180932) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:23 am

I would deff say a big fat YES!
And some actually have the nerve to say every theme's already been done? Laughable.

My only concern is the people who would complain & tell us they want another Martha Stewart inspired theme instead.

But i would friggin love a Planet of the Apes theme!!!! I can see the statue of liberty head yc item now. Dolla signzzz. God now this is just a tease. If this theme doesnt happen...
:haha: :grr

We do not get enough outrageously fun & grand sci fi themes sadly. Really a greatly missed opportunity. :(
User avatar
Kio1ku (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 8553
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Amy Pond (117302962) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:05 am

Kio (185180932) wrote:I would deff say a big fat YES!
And some actually have the nerve to say every theme's already been done? Laughable.

My only concern is the people who would complain & tell us they want another Martha Stewart inspired theme instead.

But i would friggin love a Planet of the Apes theme!!!! I can see the statue of liberty head yc item now. Dolla signzzz. God now this is just a tease. If this theme doesnt happen...
:haha: :grr

We do not get enough outrageously fun & grand sci fi themes sadly. Really a greatly missed opportunity. :(

Image
Image
User avatar

Amy Pond (117302962)
YoWorld Level: 366
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5037
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: OZtraliia , i come from the land downunder,

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Kio1ku (185180932) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:10 am

Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:
Kio (185180932) wrote:I would deff say a big fat YES!
And some actually have the nerve to say every theme's already been done? Laughable.

My only concern is the people who would complain & tell us they want another Martha Stewart inspired theme instead.

But i would friggin love a Planet of the Apes theme!!!! I can see the statue of liberty head yc item now. Dolla signzzz. God now this is just a tease. If this theme doesnt happen...
:haha: :grr

We do not get enough outrageously fun & grand sci fi themes sadly. Really a greatly missed opportunity. :(

Image

I would be so excited lol
:drool:
User avatar
Kio1ku (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 8553
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby GoldenMikey (178293069) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:36 pm

I would love one actually.
Image
User avatar

GoldenMikey (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 18799
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Make America Gay Again

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Rod (126579776) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:44 pm

:thumbsup:
Image

I think it's interesting that "cologne" rhymes with "alone". - Demtri Martin
User avatar

Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 247
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27474
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:34 pm

If this theme does come, it'll be another pass for me :sick:
User avatar

ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Amy Pond (117302962) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:20 pm

I wish we had more sci fi themes
Image
User avatar

Amy Pond (117302962)
YoWorld Level: 366
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5037
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: OZtraliia , i come from the land downunder,

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Moloch (153939982) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:23 pm

|I need to watch these movies. :?:
Justice Before Mercy.
User avatar

Moloch (153939982)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5363
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Off Planet!

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Kio1ku (185180932) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:I wish we had more sci fi themes


:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
User avatar
Kio1ku (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 8553
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:31 pm

:love: interesting theme
Image

Been through lots in the Real World...In this Game-I got this ;)
*siggy made by Me*
User avatar
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25107
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:12 am

Yes. So I can put the broken down Tardises there.
Image
We are out of rice krispies har har
User avatar

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7217
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby GoldenMikey (178293069) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:51 am

Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:I wish we had more sci fi themes


Me too I just saw Alien for the forst time in my life :haha: . We do need more Sci fi
Image
User avatar

GoldenMikey (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 18799
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Make America Gay Again

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Amy Pond (117302962) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:59 am

GoryMikey666 (178293069) wrote:
Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:I wish we had more sci fi themes


Me too I just saw Alien for the forst time in my life :haha: . We do need more Sci fi



The first one with signory weaver?

if so i remember seeing that when it came out......... was such a cool movie in its day
Image
User avatar

Amy Pond (117302962)
YoWorld Level: 366
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5037
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: OZtraliia , i come from the land downunder,

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby Andee (128316761) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:52 am

Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:
GoryMikey666 (178293069) wrote:
Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:I wish we had more sci fi themes


Me too I just saw Alien for the forst time in my life :haha: . We do need more Sci fi



The first one with signory weaver?

if so i remember seeing that when it came out......... was such a cool movie in its day

That would be a really great theme too..."Alien vs. Predator"...could be awesome...I see lots of potential. :D
Life can be hard and discouraging, but when you feel like giving in and giving up, remember that the hair in your anus grows despite its environment. That is a CAN DO attitude even in really crappy surroundings! NEVER YIELD!
User avatar
Andee (128316761)
YoWorld Level: 80
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 40
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Texas

Re: Planet of the apes theme?

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:12 am

Kio (185180932) wrote:I would deff say a big fat YES!
And some actually have the nerve to say every theme's already been done? Laughable.

My only concern is the people who would complain & tell us they want another Martha Stewart inspired theme instead.

But i would friggin love a Planet of the Apes theme!!!! I can see the statue of liberty head yc item now. Dolla signzzz. God now this is just a tease. If this theme doesnt happen...
:haha: :grr

We do not get enough outrageously fun & grand sci fi themes sadly. Really a greatly missed opportunity. :(


I don't care one way or the other if they do this theme. If people want it, sure, why not? But I really must ask wtaf a "Martha Stewart inspired theme" is. Can you elaborate, please? :eh:
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13916
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: undisclosed


Return to YoWorld Discussions