[UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby sadbuttrue64 (138138053) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:50 pm

So happy about this! The lag hasn't been half as bad lately, but it's still rather slow compared to how it was during the days there wasn't a gem event going on.
This is a pleasant surprise, considering after all the years i've been playing this game, just YESTERDAY, I finally caved and spend REAL money to be a VIP. it feels good - i feel like i can go ahead and spend those few yocash every now and then if I see something I like. but it's still a thrill to visit sales and try to find deals!! - my fave!
Thanks for all the hard work, BVG - keep it up!! ;)
User avatar
sadbuttrue64 (138138053)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 155
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby TL MidgetSasquatch (187264144) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:03 pm

sadbuttrue64 (138138053) wrote:So happy about this! The lag hasn't been half as bad lately, but it's still rather slow compared to how it was during the days there wasn't a gem event going on.
This is a pleasant surprise, considering after all the years i've been playing this game, just YESTERDAY, I finally caved and spend REAL money to be a VIP. it feels good - i feel like i can go ahead and spend those few yocash every now and then if I see something I like. but it's still a thrill to visit sales and try to find deals!! - my fave!
Thanks for all the hard work, BVG - keep it up!! ;)

Glad to see you happy! :hug:
The eagle flies alone
ImageImage
User avatar
TL MidgetSasquatch (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3358
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Leading zeroes in your stack pointer

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby Jolie Serendipity (4310648) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Please, please, please update the mobile app! I'm itching for more challenges!
User avatar

Jolie Serendipity (4310648)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 29, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 60
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby BBoop (8026901) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:33 pm

NOt thrilled.. sorry .. you never fix my glitches..
1. Buddy list.. YEARS .. YEARS i've been messaging your help .. 1/2 my FB neigbhors I can't visit for coin run.. . But .. the gift list is all accurate.. WHY IS THAT?
Your never fix my problems.. !
2. I've asked numerous times to address the glitch of the "GREEN HAT" while wearing the FLAPPING BAT wings..
DUH.. zIP.. NADA..
..
WHYyyyyyyyyyyyy.. ?
tsk tsk.. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Image
User avatar

BBoop (8026901)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 138
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby Gab (9834613) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:05 pm

You might have fixed those bugs but I went to collect my gifts from my friends who visited and clicked on box and got nothing same when I did my 10 daily neighbors nothing. FIX PLEASE
User avatar
Gab (9834613)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby DK (106638604) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:01 am

I've just been opening a regular browser windows, getting the hot dogs* and then closing those windows. (You have to click past all the "Play Desktop / Browser" and "Are you sure" and "Really, really sure?" to open the game now. Yikes.)
It may or may not 'log you out' of the game session as you do this, so be prepared for that. (To relaunch the desktop Yo).
(* I have some bookmarked links, so i don't have to scroll pages looking for other's hot dog posts.)
User avatar

DK (106638604)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 26
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:07 am

Jolie Serendipity (4310648) wrote:Please, please, please update the mobile app! I'm itching for more challenges!

Yes this! New levels, new deals, new gem challenges :heart:
User avatar

ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5372
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby xXSpunkyXx (185655107) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:23 am

So when are our actions going to be fixed? Keep buying new actions wasting yc cause no one can even see us do them let alone uber ect still doesn't work since you added them walking actions .... i'd seriously like our actions back please :( thanks!
User avatar

xXSpunkyXx (185655107)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 50
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby TL MidgetSasquatch (187264144) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:40 am

xXSpunkyXx (185655107) wrote:So when are our actions going to be fixed? Keep buying new actions wasting yc cause no one can even see us do them let alone uber ect still doesn't work since you added them walking actions .... i'd seriously like our actions back please :( thanks!

It's been broken since idle introduction but rest assured, it will be fixed. I know, it's a pain and I'm buying actions no one can see at the moment too, but save them for better days :hug:
The eagle flies alone
ImageImage
User avatar
TL MidgetSasquatch (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3358
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Leading zeroes in your stack pointer

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby David (109333993) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:43 am

Picture frames?
User avatar
David (109333993)
YoWorld Level: 196
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby Evelina Salvatore (150609480) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 am

Thank you, BVG! :hug: Alsooo, Jess's outfit is super cute :D
~Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality~
AP Link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-150609480&poe=200
User avatar

Evelina Salvatore (150609480)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 22, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 461
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Exploring the Galaxy~

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby xXSpunkyXx (185655107) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:39 am

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:
xXSpunkyXx (185655107) wrote:So when are our actions going to be fixed? Keep buying new actions wasting yc cause no one can even see us do them let alone uber ect still doesn't work since you added them walking actions .... i'd seriously like our actions back please :( thanks!

It's been broken since idle introduction but rest assured, it will be fixed. I know, it's a pain and I'm buying actions no one can see at the moment too, but save them for better days :hug:

Kira :) thing is how long must we wait lol after all i mean there has been weeks without them working hahaa it just gives us something to do and now well .... not much to do when bored hahaaa
User avatar

xXSpunkyXx (185655107)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 50
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby TL MidgetSasquatch (187264144) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:06 am

xXSpunkyXx (185655107) wrote:
TL Kira (187264144) wrote:
xXSpunkyXx (185655107) wrote:So when are our actions going to be fixed? Keep buying new actions wasting yc cause no one can even see us do them let alone uber ect still doesn't work since you added them walking actions .... i'd seriously like our actions back please :( thanks!

It's been broken since idle introduction but rest assured, it will be fixed. I know, it's a pain and I'm buying actions no one can see at the moment too, but save them for better days :hug:

Kira :) thing is how long must we wait lol after all i mean there has been weeks without them working hahaa it just gives us something to do and now well .... not much to do when bored hahaaa

I developed nasty habit of just popping emojis randomly and yes, I hope it gets fixed soon :haha: There's number of complains every day, it will bore them eventually :silly:
The eagle flies alone
ImageImage
User avatar
TL MidgetSasquatch (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3358
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Leading zeroes in your stack pointer

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby daisy di (119576115) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:20 am

Is there a way to fix it so that I don't keep getting the same people to vote on in the Challenges? When I voted yesterday afternoon I kept getting the same people to vote for and this was after the update. Thanks!!
User avatar

daisy di (119576115)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2052
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:02 am

BBoop (8026901) wrote:NOt thrilled.. sorry .. you never fix my glitches..
1. Buddy list.. YEARS .. YEARS i've been messaging your help .. 1/2 my FB neigbhors I can't visit for coin run.. . But .. the gift list is all accurate.. WHY IS THAT?
Your never fix my problems...
WHYyyyyyyyyyyyy.. ?
tsk tsk.. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:


THIS!!!
it's over 2 years we've been asking you to fix our buddy list issues. There are a LOT of us with the same problem since June of 2016. I can't imagine it would take this long to figure out what the problem is. My guess is that no one worked on it at all and didn't even give it a thought as being important until recently.

Please fix this!!!
hugs n love,
Lori :hug: :heart:
User avatar

LoriCanOlowaARTIST (103326985)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 573
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby ImAReelKvetch (105641798) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:07 am

Thanks for the fixes, have a great weekend everyone :)
SPEED IT UP!!
Image
User avatar
ImAReelKvetch (105641798)
YoWorld Level: 364
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2135
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: With Lucy in Kramers Kandy Kitchen eating all the dark chocolates off the conveyor belt...

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby Hazel1 (116231615) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Viking Jess,

Can you tell us if this desktop app is going to get any better, it's pretty bad. You have to go back and forth, when you do visits you have to constantly refresh, some of my friends get annoyed that I don't visit them, but it's because my ladder doesn't show them and if I type them in, sometimes they show and sometimes they don't.

It's quite frustrating and I do like the game it was before. This going from desktop to tab and back and forth is very annoying! Hope it gets fixed, because I love my friends and love my game!
User avatar

Hazel1 (116231615)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby TikiChic (109925917) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:43 am

Since the fixes, when I go to equip an outfit from the costume challenges, it equips to avatar, but I'm not getting the outfit slot like I have all the other ones before. It looks like it does at the time, but is not there when I go back in through Avatar Edit. Really wanted to save this one; first time i have ever received a 5, and I wanted to save it. :sad:
User avatar

TikiChic (109925917)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby MrSteve Max (160301350) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:06 pm

Dear Viking Jess:

Thank you ever so much for your team being hard at work making the challenges about 0.2 seconds faster. I was feeling pretty upset about your team's decision to give up on doing any Video bug fixes at all. I did feel better knowing your team was hard at work returning to me one second.

Additionally, I am so happy you made the menu bar about half an inch smaller. I had been very upset before regarding the HUNDREDS of YC my friends and I wasted buying Actions that have been left broken for two months now. I never realized how much that half an inch on my screen meant to me until your team took the time to return it to me. Now I feel better about real money being lost buying Actions that were forever taken away from us.

Once again Viking Jess thank you ever so much for your attention to all those very minute changes your team was hard at work fixing. And before you think I am in a bad mood, smile. I am not. After all, my employer is not YOUR employer.

Best regards,
MrSteve :D
User avatar
MrSteve Max (160301350)
YoWorld Level: 421
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [UPDATE] All Kinds Of Fixes!

Postby Scabby Clown (187535247) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:03 pm

I'm having trouble asking for hot dogs sending gift watching tv adverts collecting gifts and taking selfies, this all started on 15th Sept and is still going on a day later I have had no response from the email I have sent when are you going to sort it out, I have lost 2 days gifts and coins from adverts :grr :wailing: :eh:
User avatar
Scabby Clown (187535247)
YoWorld Level: 145
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 28, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions