Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:13 pm

Pigeonlips (139291280) wrote:Overall transparency


This is something I have been criticizing too. Why does everything need to be a secret? Is it really that hard to post a thread and state there what is going on? What are the plans for, say next month? What issues are going on, which of them they are working on fixing, which themes they are currently working on, which ones are going to be released on said month.

How many players participate in the gem events (claim free gems), and how many are buying gems for YoCash. What is the median amout of YoCash players spend during the events and so on.
I feel that if players had the data available they could see that the events are important, because they are bringing more money (to run the game) than regular themes in store (if that was the case, I do not know whether it is true).
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1595
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

Postby ELFTexanDynamite (103681266) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Cole (186324919) wrote:Yep! I really believe they should sell the game to a larger company. They are just too small to handle all of this. And the problems are getting worst within the game.

I disagree, the next company way be worse :eh:
User avatar
ELFTexanDynamite (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7185
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost in Texas Backwoods

Re: Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

Postby alex (180123321) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:41 am

ELFBackyardLullaby (103681266) wrote:
Cole (186324919) wrote:Yep! I really believe they should sell the game to a larger company. They are just too small to handle all of this. And the problems are getting worst within the game.

I disagree, the next company way be worse :eh:

That could go 2 ways.. amazing or a complete disaster
User avatar
alex (180123321)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 12225
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

Postby Aji (145877257) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:22 am

I dunno, it's like they don't even put in as much effort as before. They just keep releasing new things but when there's a problem with it, they don't clear it out before releasing another thing, just covering every issue up or something.
Image
Visit me: https://goo.gl/KCLW2q
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...
User avatar
Aji (145877257)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 17, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 44
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Cooped up somewhere warm and cozy where no one can see me

Re: Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:56 am

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:I disagree with two things Customer services and listing to players because they are trying to listen and there some things they can not do and somethings they can do because we been asking for vip store and they have made it and the Customer services is ok not rubbish and people complain that the tickets taking forever maybe that because they have to go few 1000s a day and there going to be many tickets from the same person asking the same thing if they dont get an answer in a day or two. The lag in the game they can improve it but lag is always going to be in games no matter what and it also depends on people computers and the Video Advertisements are an 3rd party no matter what they try and improve not there fault

Mario, it's great that you're so vocal with your opinions but please remember that that's what they are - *opinions* based on your personal experiences.

Someone else with a differing opinion to yours may have it because of their own experiences which may not have been as positive as yours have been. That doesn't make their viewpoint less valid than yours and it's important that BVG gets to hear from those who are completely satisfied as well as those who are not.

I find that Customer Service is patchy. Sometimes good, sometimes not. It's often the case (for me) that the person dealing with my enquiry hasn't taken the time to read my ticket properly - why bother asking customers to complete the Help form if you're then not going to bother reading it. If I state that I've cleared my cache - don't tell me that clearing my cache is the solution.

I've also got 2 tickets outstanding for ages because when I've gone back to them with further questions, they've been met with a wall of silence.

If they don't know the answers to my questions, that's exactly what I should be told. Something along the lines of 'after thorough investigation, we've been unable to find an answer for you at this time, however, should one ever come to light we will be sure to contact you again to let you know.' I'd be fine with that. Nobody knows everything, but you don't just leave a customer's question unanswered like they do because it's completely unprofessional and breeds resentment.

I don't believe this is some freak occurrence either, I believe it happens to quite a few people actually and it's sadly making some of us feel less than valued.
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5630
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:59 am

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:
Pigeonlips (139291280) wrote:Overall transparency


This is something I have been criticizing too. Why does everything need to be a secret? Is it really that hard to post a thread and state there what is going on? What are the plans for, say next month? What issues are going on, which of them they are working on fixing, which themes they are currently working on, which ones are going to be released on said month.

How many players participate in the gem events (claim free gems), and how many are buying gems for YoCash. What is the median amout of YoCash players spend during the events and so on.
I feel that if players had the data available they could see that the events are important, because they are bringing more money (to run the game) than regular themes in store (if that was the case, I do not know whether it is true).

100% agree YoJohn - the veil of secrecy hinders, not helps.

It makes players suspicious of the motives behind it, however innocent they may in fact be.
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5630
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

Postby alex (180123321) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:13 am

Skylar (145877257) wrote:I dunno, it's like they don't even put in as much effort as before. They just keep releasing new things but when there's a problem with it, they don't clear it out before releasing another thing, just covering every issue up or something.

This is what it feels like a lot of the time :dizzy:
User avatar
alex (180123321)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 12225
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

Postby LunaLefleur (177635761) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:20 am

Bvg has selective listening,at least my experience. Like such an overwhelming complaint about the same issues,very disheartening.
User avatar

LunaLefleur (177635761)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: May 10, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 323
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Issues/Annoying Actions That Need Addressing!

Postby alex (180123321) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:23 am

LunaVenusHayLefleur (177635761) wrote:Bvg has selective listening,at least my experience. Like such an overwhelming complaint about the same issues,very disheartening.

Has anything been posted about the gem score issues? :)
I do agree with the selective listening, personally I think the Vikings do have favourites because I never get a reply from them yet others always get a reply.
They do themselves no favours at all ignoring their customers.
User avatar
alex (180123321)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 12225
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions