Hate and discontent

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Hate and discontent

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:43 am

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Am going to point this out again we are getting new items in store everyday and we getting new items in VIP Store and with these events we getting new items and instore items inside them. These gem events are really fun and good to do and glad that we can earn new items inside them or eles the event will become boring. If BVG do not do these type off events then people will be complaining that Yoworld Is Boring and ether way BVG can not win. So ether way we all getting new items in store everyday these events are getting new items and vip store getting new items so why should every good new item in this gem event should belong instore sorry but this event is giving everyone a chance to earn coins and you do not have to gamble to get gems just decorate your room thats 100 gems and 25 gems each day for voting and you could win upto 300 gems in this contest plus 25YC

A few novel ideas for you, Mario: 1. How about no event things? 2. People complained it was boring before that, and are still complaining it's boring or are complaining it's a pain in the yadda. 3. Well, number three might be too hard for you to comprehend. 4. Not everyone loves all the same things you do. 5. Not everyone loves all the same things you do. 6. Not everyone loves all the same things you do. 7. I think you see where I am going with this. It was kind of fun at first, but now it's just a giant s*&t show. I see more people complaining than singing praises. Just effing saying. :idea:

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 14128
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby LunaLefleur (177635761) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:29 am

Rod (126579776) wrote:MAKE GOOD STUFF
PUT IT STORES
PRICE IT FAIRLY

Wash Rinse Repeat...............

It really is no more or less difficult than this. But instead BVG keeps abusing the willpower of its player base. I have dozens of friends who now hate themselves and BVG for the gem themes. They can't say no to it, but they want to. So they keep dropping cash on it because they can't stand knowing it is going away. BVG is winning the short game, at the expense of its deco player base. But the long game may already be lost. We'll see the retribution they face the first time players again have the leverage. Methinks some very lean sales periods are on BVG's horizon. They earned it.

:angel:

Ty Rod, well said

LunaLefleur (177635761)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: May 10, 2011

Forum Posts: 323
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby 1NAYBAY IMHI (108108052) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:Like everyone else, I love the shabby too, and seeing as the only way to get it is through the gems (or the crazy AH), I have been trying - I mean really trying, but my yc is pouring into BVG account like water. Tonight I blew the last I had - I could cry at this lot :

This is wrong on so many levels. It's not fair to put instore items in the gem chest. Also that XO2018 item shown here was that not pulled from the store???
My favorite place to be, YOWORLD!

1NAYBAY IMHI (108108052)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby HollyLuYah IMHI (109849093) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:39 pm

I was wondering about the XO items as well when I got the Paint Me xo thingy out of the Gem box.

HollyLuYah IMHI (109849093)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 390

Postby Ruby Torchwick (171210215) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:47 pm

1NAYBAY IMHI (108108052) wrote:
Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:Like everyone else, I love the shabby too, and seeing as the only way to get it is through the gems (or the crazy AH), I have been trying - I mean really trying, but my yc is pouring into BVG account like water. Tonight I blew the last I had - I could cry at this lot :

This is wrong on so many levels. It's not fair to put instore items in the gem chest. Also that XO2018 item shown here was that not pulled from the store???

If your talking about the bed it's from XO2017, which is still in stores.
Ruby Torchwick (171210215)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 20, 2010

Forum Posts: 1116
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby HollyLuYah IMHI (109849093) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Ruby Torchwick (171210215) wrote:

Thanks. I had no idea that was from 2017. Shows how much attention I pay to things. *Looks for my glasses*

HollyLuYah IMHI (109849093)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 390

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:58 pm

HollyLuYah IMHI (109849093) wrote:
Ruby Torchwick (171210215) wrote:

Thanks. I had no idea that was from 2017. Shows how much attention I pay to things. *Looks for my glasses*

I think she means that vanity with the steamy message??? But it's also XO2017, and the steamy shower (not pictured) is also in the gem chests.
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 5180
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Lori (131347843) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:04 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:Am going to point this out again we are getting new items in store everyday and we getting new items in VIP Store and with these events we getting new items and instore items inside them. These gem events are really fun and good to do and glad that we can earn new items inside them or eles the event will become boring. If BVG do not do these type off events then people will be complaining that Yoworld Is Boring and ether way BVG can not win. So ether way we all getting new items in store everyday these events are getting new items and vip store getting new items so why should every good new item in this gem event should belong instore sorry but this event is giving everyone a chance to earn coins and you do not have to gamble to get gems just decorate your room thats 100 gems and 25 gems each day for voting and you could win upto 300 gems in this contest plus 25YC

Mario, I've seen you post this same stuff many times and I actually find it insulting. There are plenty of ways of earning coins in the game without giving the decorators in the game the shaft each and every time. Why should my style of playing always be the one to get the shaft so other players can get rich?

There are many of us who do not play to sell and just want to come here and relax and decorate. Many of us pay for the privilege to do so. So, to then be expected to pay 100 times the cost of what items should be does not make me happy. Neither does trying to hunt down items that should have just been put in the store in the first place. I don't go to events as they are too intimidating for me and I can only get things in auction if there is a good buy out price, which rarely ever happens. People either put a BIN at 5 times the avg price or no BIN and I don't have the time to sit and watch auctions all day.

I also do not play to sell. Even if I might want to sell some of my massive inventory, like ones I have multiples of, it is impossible since BVG has not given us a way to search for items we have multiples of. I don't even know what I have anymore with the lousy storage system they have for this game and then the incredible lag that comes with trying to go through it.

I also hate gambling and hate the unfairness of some people getting better items than others for doing the same work. It takes hours to decorate and run around Yoworld to get the tasks done and do the tedious voting process and then days later I maybe can open one chest and get a crap item, while you get the nice fireplace and get to sell it for 2 million coins. No wonder you are happy! Well, I am miserable because I would have loved that fireplace in multiples to use in homes.

There is also nowhere near the beautiful style and quality of furniture being put in the store, as opposed to in gambling events. I have almost 1000 YC saved and there is absolutely nothing I want to buy in the store. Each week when my VIP YC comes in, it just gets added to the pile. I've bought anything I wanted during the 50 % off all furniture/clothing/salon sales and when they happen now I don't even go look as I know I have everything I wanted already from there. Now if they had put the French Country, Bohemian and Shabby Chic in the store, a good portion of my YC would be gone and I'd be looking to pay to buy more. But at this point, I am now canceling VIP as why should I continue to support a game where there is nothing I want to buy unless I gamble for it or pay 100 times the cost?

As I said at the beginning, I play to relax and decorate and I find I can do neither with the way BVG runs the game. I am not paying anymore to be frustrated and not be able to buy what I want with my money.
"We are made for goodness. We are made for love. We are made for all of the beautiful things that you and I know. We are made to tell the world that there are no outsiders. All are welcome."
~ Desmond Tutu

Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 2719
Forum Title: YoLover

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions