[VOTING CLOSED]: Halloween Party Costume Design Contest!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [VOTING OPEN]: Halloween Party Costume Design Contest!

Postby Sayuri MRM (118889749) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:17 am

Aw I'm happy my doll is in! and items *-*
Everyone did such a stellar job this contest, it's been amazing to look at every entry! Who is not in finals, this time, be proud still, of the great job done!!
Congrats all finalists and good luck everyone! :hug: :heart:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "What is 'real'?" "That which is irreplaceable." \W/

Sayuri MRM (118889749)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 622
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Lori (131347843) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:23 am

KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:Are we getting color variants for the outfits tho? i really hope so :D

Hey Jess or David, I would love to have this answered, as well. I haven't voted yet and it could influence my decisions. Thank you.

I want to thank everyone for entering. I'm always blown away by the talent you all have and I always want everything. So, congrats to all of you for making such beautiful entries and making it hard for them to choose just a few. I hope you keep entering and congrats to the ones that did get chosen for us to vote on. I wish you all could win and I look forward to seeing your designs in game!
"We are made for goodness. We are made for love. We are made for all of the beautiful things that you and I know. We are made to tell the world that there are no outsiders. All are welcome."
~ Desmond Tutu

Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 2191
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Koats (185046372) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:45 am

Congratulations Finalists amazing designs, best of luck to you all. :hug: :heart: :drink:

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013

Forum Posts: 5139
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Postby BaZIGaR (186285872) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:57 am

Thank You So Much BVG for Choosing My Handheld Horror DreamCatchers under Single items!! :heart: :heart:
BaZIGaR (186285872)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 05, 2015

Forum Posts: 24
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:36 am

Sayuri MRM (118889749) wrote:Aw I'm happy my doll is in! and items *-*
Everyone did such a stellar job this contest, it's been amazing to look at every entry! Who is not in finals, this time, be proud still, of the great job done!!

I'm pretty sure I voted for 3 of yours? :haha:
Love your style! Also loved Pierre, KenJeyz, Zenna, Moon? (Is that her hair + different name?) and more! :dizzy:
In the future I'd love to see more Polygon and Kinda in my life too. :heart: :drink:
Congrats to all the finalists :trophy:
Be yourself~everyone else is taken. .

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010

Forum Posts: 9275
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:54 am

Everyone did a fantastic Job with these designs, but do think next time BVG should have one person entry per section because do find it unfair for other people who did amazing work to miss a chance of being in voting because BVG picked the same people 2 or 3 times in the same section. Not sounding rude or mean or making drama, but there lots of designs that could have had a slot in voting. With the single items do get why they picked 2 the same because they be a good match and that's pink entry because both of her designs will look good on an avatar. Just trying to say that BVG should off put more designs in the voting if there going to pick the same people more then 1 time. But all the destines in the voting are worthy off winning and good luck to everyone including new people.

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 14392
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Ok, I need to start a campaign for the haunted doll. It was the only one I allowed myself to get attached to and I really really want it. Last year, I really really wanted the Legend outfit and got it so I am hoping for a repeat!!
All the entries were fantastic, but I just loved the doll! I havent looked at the single items and hair yet... it was 4am when I checked on what got to voting, but I am excited to see. I hope the bloody hair is there!
Congratulations everyone who entered! You done good!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008

Forum Posts: 9081

Re: [CONTEST] DISCUSS: Halloween Party Costume Design Contes

Postby Moloch (153939982) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:51 pm

Viking Jess wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:Is the 'theme' like a Halloween Trick or Treat party? or do you want glamorous? :eh:

Imagine attending a Halloween Costume Party in YoWorld... What would you wear? :idea:

Nothing! :smug: :haha:
Justice Before Mercy.

Moloch (153939982)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 20, 2010

Forum Posts: 5124
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby constance (103406962) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:01 pm

:heart: Congrats to the finalist. :heart:
Good luck. :)
Wish that we can choose more. :D

constance (103406962)
YoWorld Level: 258
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 1932
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby xNVx (129595882) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Snorty (3054329) wrote:Ok, I need to start a campaign for the haunted doll. It was the only one I allowed myself to get attached to and I really really want it. Last year, I really really wanted the Legend outfit and got it so I am hoping for a repeat!!
All the entries were fantastic, but I just loved the doll! I havent looked at the single items and hair yet... it was 4am when I checked on what got to voting, but I am excited to see. I hope the bloody hair is there!

So many amazing full outfits but the haunted doll is one of my favorites too. A lot of people i talked to said they love it, i's just something different we haven't seen yet.
Congrats to everyone who made it i was glad to see all of the ones i said i was going to vote for made it, i hope they will make it all the way through :D

xNVx (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 1762
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby GK AquamarineGem (166577747) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Ahhh Thanks so much for picking my leopard entry as a finalist :heart:

Everyone did so well. No matter who wins this one, I'm excited!

I'm really blown away by how much talent there is this time around.
Last edited by GK AquamarineGem (166577747) on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GK AquamarineGem (166577747)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2010

Forum Posts: 2887
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby GK AquamarineGem (166577747) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:07 pm

NESS (180502996) wrote:Woooot wooot :love: Thank youuuu to all the lovely Vikings :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

It was fun as always, thank you for giving us the opportunity to share our YO love once again BVG :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congratulations to all finalists :hug: :hug: :hug:
Kenjeyz, Pierre, Cam, Sayuri, Vanilla, Tiff, Alec, Aqua Gem and ZennA :love: :love: :love: :love:

Everyone who entered did an amazing job, finalist or not, everyone is a winner in my eyes :trophy:

and also, thank you to everyone whom liked, and commented on the wolf girl :D :balloon: :balloon:

Big shout out to Pierre, your male joker was a master piece!! I'm sad that we won't get the chance to wear it this time, but hope you enter him next time, please :heart: :heart:

And Tipsy you are designing your heart out gurllllll, can't wait to see what you design next :drool: :drool: Keep up the amazing work!! and hope to see some of your designs in game!! :thumbsup: :heart: :heart:

Sending my love and kind regards to all, hope everyone has an amazing weekend :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart:

Thank you lovely <3 Hopefully we'll see your wolf in game! She's so cute!

GK AquamarineGem (166577747)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2010

Forum Posts: 2887

Postby iAly FFSxGK (185358404) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:04 pm

Snorty (3054329) wrote:Ok, I need to start a campaign for the haunted doll. It was the only one I allowed myself to get attached to and I really really want it. Last year, I really really wanted the Legend outfit and got it so I am hoping for a repeat!!

Can I help campaign? The haunted doll is by far one of my favourites & I'm so happy it made it, after dying a little inside when Korab's absolute masterpiece from 2016(?) wasn't chosen due to the floating avatar animation (at least that's what I heard), I didn't want to get attached to another design so I kinda tried to avoid really looking at all the submissions until the finalists were announced :haha: and I'm glad you liked my bloody hair! :heart: it made it :angel:
Lonely? Turn off all the lights & put on a horror movie. After awhile, it won't feel like you're alone anymore.
iAly FFSxGK (185358404)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 09, 2013

Forum Posts: 836
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Jester (187649661) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:23 am

iAly FFSxGK (185358404) wrote:

Can I help campaign? The haunted doll is by far one of my favourites & I'm so happy it made it, after dying a little inside when Korab's absolute masterpiece from 2016(?) wasn't chosen due to the floating avatar animation (at least that's what I heard), I didn't want to get attached to another design so I kinda tried to avoid really looking at all the submissions until the finalists were announced :haha: and I'm glad you liked my bloody hair! :heart: it made it :angel:

Whilst it's impossible to have the whole design be created in separate parts and have one animation, it's very possible to assign the animation to one item instead, a perfect example of this is the disco roller skates which have a unique whole body idle animation, as well as a whole body, walk animation. What Korab was trying to execute was and is possible within game technicalities.
61/?

Jester (187649661)
YoWorld Level: 23
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 07, 2018

Forum Posts: 210
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Mortania Evermore (13867727) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:30 am

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:

Love your style! Also loved Pierre, KenJeyz, Zenna, Moon? (Is that her hair + different name?) and more! :dizzy:
In the future I'd love to see more Polygon and Kinda in my life too. :heart: :drink:

It is, Alicen. :bye: I changed my name a couple of years ago. I never know if I should enter a contest as MooN or Mortania. :dizzy: Sorry, lol.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... In Light of the MooN she shed What Was and became Mortania, Evermore ...

Mortania Evermore (13867727)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 2550
Location: ... ♪ And hungry eyes are passing by- On streets we call The Zoo ♪ ...

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:26 am

Mortania Evermore (13867727) wrote:

It is, Alicen. :bye: I changed my name a couple of years ago. I never know if I should enter a contest as MooN or Mortania. :dizzy: Sorry, lol.

It's fine, I'm horrible with names and I usually just pop in and out here. Regardless, gorgeous hair and it got my vote. :love:
Be yourself~everyone else is taken. .

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010

Forum Posts: 9275

Postby Always (112546669) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 am

Congrats to the finalists :star: :star: :star: you did a super amazing job :hug:

Good luck :trophy:
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 247
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 4141
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby KiraDreamWeaverYOJ FMD (121078231) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:00 pm

Great costumes congrats to all the finalists! I am so ready for Halloween!! I kind of wish that after we vote we could see how the polls are going, like which ones are ahead.

KiraDreamWeaverYOJ FMD (121078231)
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 413
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby KiraDreamWeaverYOJ FMD (121078231) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:02 pm

I really liked the haunted doll and strongly considered it, but ended up voting for others. It's a real tough choice!

KiraDreamWeaverYOJ FMD (121078231)
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 413
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Mortania Evermore (13867727) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Mortania Evermore (13867727) wrote:

It's fine, I'm horrible with names and I usually just pop in and out here. Regardless, gorgeous hair and it got my vote. :love:

Sweet, tysvm! :hug: Your avi looks awesome, btw! :heart:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... In Light of the MooN she shed What Was and became Mortania, Evermore ...

Mortania Evermore (13867727)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 2550
Location: ... ♪ And hungry eyes are passing by- On streets we call The Zoo ♪ ...

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions