CTRL + C / V

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

CTRL + C / V

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:41 am

Update: It works on my Mac, but not my Laptop.

Is this command not working for anyone else on the Desktop App?

It’s annoying that it won’t work when I’m trying to copy & paste an event title.
Last edited by Leeum (130695460) on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theme Codes | How to: Remove FB Sidebar
ImageImageImage
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20703
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby santeria (179175814) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:20 am

girl just type it out lol.
RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.
ImageImageImageImageImage
RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.RIHANNA.
User avatar
santeria (179175814)
YoWorld Level: 205
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2324
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: FENTYCORP

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:34 am

santeria (179175814) wrote:girl just type it out lol.


It's not about typing it out, I just want to know why a simple command doesn't work on the new App.
Theme Codes | How to: Remove FB Sidebar
ImageImageImage
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20703
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:54 am

It worked for me Liam.
User avatar
Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18019
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:56 am

It works on my Mac, but not on my Laptop :eh:
Theme Codes | How to: Remove FB Sidebar
ImageImageImage
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20703
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 am

Liam (130695460) wrote:It works on my Mac, but not on my Laptop :eh:


I'm on a pc laptop myself.
User avatar
Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18019
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:45 am

santeria (179175814) wrote:girl just type it out lol.


What's with the 'girl' remark before the rest of your post? Do you realize how many false assumptions you just made in one meaningless sentence?
Your post adds nothing of relevance to this topic and not only that but you managed to offend an entire gender and one person in the process just to find yourself funny.
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7367
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby SE4N (185700987) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 am

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:What's with the 'girl' remark before the rest of your post? Do you realize how many false assumptions you just made in one meaningless sentence?
Your post adds nothing of relevance to this topic and not only that but you managed to offend an entire gender and one person in the process just to find yourself funny.


hey gurl wats up
Image
........Image
User avatar
SE4N (185700987)
YoWorld Level: 228
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 1997
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:07 am

Liam (130695460) wrote:Update: It works on my Mac, but not my Laptop.

Is this command not working for anyone else on the Desktop App?

It’s annoying that it won’t work when I’m trying to copy & paste an event title.


I think they should unleash the right click. Unless it's done on purpose for some reason. :eh:
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7367
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:46 am

It works with lower case, but not caps. Some kinda glitch...
:nerd:
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7876
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:02 am

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:It works with lower case, but not caps. Some kinda glitch...
:nerd:


I'm on my parents' Dell laptop, which is 2 years old, and I cannot use the CTRL options to do any screensharing. I have tried every way possible. Does NOT work. :grr
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5095
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 am

Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:It works with lower case, but not caps. Some kinda glitch...
:nerd:


I'm on my parents' Dell laptop, which is 2 years old, and I cannot use the CTRL options to do any screensharing. I have tried every way possible. Does NOT work. :grr


Hi Hootie, you can use On-Screen-Keyboard just for the time being, you can enable it from Control Panel, just type On-screen there and it should show up, enable it and u're good to go.
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7367
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:13 am

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:It works with lower case, but not caps. Some kinda glitch...
:nerd:


I'm on my parents' Dell laptop, which is 2 years old, and I cannot use the CTRL options to do any screensharing. I have tried every way possible. Does NOT work. :grr


Hi Hootie, you can use On-Screen-Keyboard just for the time being, you can enable it from Control Panel, just type On-screen there and it should show up, enable it and u're good to go.


There isn't a control panel. Everything is so backwards on this darn thing!!!
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5095
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:14 am

Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:It works with lower case, but not caps. Some kinda glitch...
:nerd:


I'm on my parents' Dell laptop, which is 2 years old, and I cannot use the CTRL options to do any screensharing. I have tried every way possible. Does NOT work. :grr

Shift + PrtScr should take a screenshot...
:nerd:
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7876
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:18 am

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:It works with lower case, but not caps. Some kinda glitch...
:nerd:


I'm on my parents' Dell laptop, which is 2 years old, and I cannot use the CTRL options to do any screensharing. I have tried every way possible. Does NOT work. :grr

Shift + PrtScr should take a screenshot...
:nerd:


AGAIN, DOES NOT WORK!!! Ack! :dizzy: :grr No combo with PrtScr works, not by itself, not in any combination.
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5095
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am

Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:It works with lower case, but not caps. Some kinda glitch...
:nerd:


I'm on my parents' Dell laptop, which is 2 years old, and I cannot use the CTRL options to do any screensharing. I have tried every way possible. Does NOT work. :grr

Shift + PrtScr should take a screenshot...
:nerd:


AGAIN, DOES NOT WORK!!! Ack! :dizzy: :grr

Shift and PrtScr copies the screen into the clipboard.
Goto Paint or whatever.
Cntrl + V to paste.

Just remember cap locks will not work in the app for the control codes. Some glitch.
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7876
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am

Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:It works with lower case, but not caps. Some kinda glitch...
:nerd:


I'm on my parents' Dell laptop, which is 2 years old, and I cannot use the CTRL options to do any screensharing. I have tried every way possible. Does NOT work. :grr


Hi Hootie, you can use On-Screen-Keyboard just for the time being, you can enable it from Control Panel, just type On-screen there and it should show up, enable it and u're good to go.


There isn't a control panel. Everything is so backwards on this darn thing!!!


Ohh Sorry technology is giving you a hard time today hootie, hope tossing the laptop out of the window is not an option right now. :haha:
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7367
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:26 am

I think I found it...under some odd Windows key + G for gaming. :dizzy: ALSO, it SUCKS because it takes a picture of everything on the entire screen & not just in the YW window. Double grr.

"Shift and PrtScr copies the screen into the clipboard.
Goto Paint or whatever.
Cntrl + V to paste.

Just remember cap locks will not work in the app for the control codes. Some glitch." -- I assure you, NONE OF THOSE WORK.

Nick, YES I want to throw it out the window. It shouldn't be this hard. RAWR
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5095
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:41 am

Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:I think I found it...under some odd Windows key + G for gaming. :dizzy: ALSO, it SUCKS because it takes a picture of everything on the entire screen & not just in the YW window. Double grr.

"Shift and PrtScr copies the screen into the clipboard.
Goto Paint or whatever.
Cntrl + V to paste.

Just remember cap locks will not work in the app for the control codes. Some glitch." -- I assure you, NONE OF THOSE WORK.

Nick, YES I want to throw it out the window. It shouldn't be this hard. RAWR

Well, I'm glad it worked out for you Scraps. Computers always know your moment of weakness and take that opportunity to fail you. Never surrender!
:haha: :hug:
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7876
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Sunny California

Re: CTRL + C / V

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:43 am

Erwyle, it is not the way I would prefer. I want a screenshot of JUST YW & not my entire screen. Rawr. I don't have time to dink around with it as I have to be somewhere soon. :wailing:

Thanks, everyone for your suggestions.
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5095
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions