Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 pm

The Slytherin Common Room in the film is delicious, and dark, and very unlike the bold colours in this theme, but I really wanted one - so I dragged some stuff out of an old theme and made this - feedback would be appreciated, but I was restricted as its made from the outside of the coin house, so im stuck with a self tiled floor to cover the grass and water and layering was challenging! :

Image
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5034
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:10 pm

That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4497
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)


Thats so kind sweet, what competition? :eh: :heart:
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5034
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mortania Evermore (13867727) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:13 pm

I love it!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... In Light of the MooN she shed What Was and became Mortania, Evermore ...
User avatar

Mortania Evermore (13867727)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2551
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: ... ♪ And hungry eyes are passing by- On streets we call The Zoo ♪ ...

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)


Thats so kind sweet, what competition? :eh: :heart:

Take a screenie, and post it here with the room link and make sure your Yo is visible in the shot :thumbsup:

https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=178958

GL - not that you need it! :D :party:
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4497
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby JazminKat (154982842) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:19 pm

That’s amazingly well made!! I love it :love: I’m even more impressed what you made it out of :thumbsup:
User avatar

JazminKat (154982842)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 30, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5024
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Sailing the Grand Line!

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Exquisite room! :)
User avatar
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6307
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Depressed.

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)


Thats so kind sweet, what competition? :eh: :heart:

Take a screenie, and post it here with the room link and make sure your Yo is visible in the shot :thumbsup:

https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=178958

GL - not that you need it! :D :party:


I got it, done :heart: thank you for telling me love :heart: :hug:
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5034
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:28 pm

awesome creativity right there!!!!!
Image
User avatar
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19557
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby xNVx (129595882) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:The Slytherin Common Room in the film is delicious, and dark, and very unlike the bold colours in this theme, but I really wanted one - so I dragged some stuff out of an old theme and made this - feedback would be appreciated, but I was restricted as its made from the outside of the coin house, so im stuck with a self tiled floor to cover the grass and water and layering was challenging! :

Image



OOO very nice Mrs Poker
User avatar

xNVx (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1763
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:38 pm

You did great job! It looks so much better than the items from the current theme. :haha:


It almost makes me want to make one myself – I already have an idea what items I would use, but I am way too broke now to do the room a justice. :quiet:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1231
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)


Thats so kind sweet, what competition? :eh: :heart:

Take a screenie, and post it here with the room link and make sure your Yo is visible in the shot :thumbsup:

https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=178958

GL - not that you need it! :D :party:


I got it, done :heart: thank you for telling me love :heart: :hug:

YW sweetie - I'll help you spend your winnings :devil: :D :hug:

PS - they don't actually tell you if you win so you'll need to keep nipping over to the FB page to find out.....that's how I knew when I did because I didn't notice the sudden extra 20 YC in my balance :angel:
Last edited by Miss TiFied (8432514) on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4497
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:43 pm

It is Fabulous! You can't have this theme without Slytherin!

I am not sure I will ever finish this theme. I do one room and then decide on 2 more I want to do. :haha: We need them to do Magical Arts II ;)
Image

35 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN!
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10417
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Halloween Town

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Aw you are all so kind :heart: :hug: :hug:
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5034
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Moxii (105074356) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:54 am

Fantastic room!!! Nice job!
Image
User avatar
Moxii (105074356)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6905
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Doodler (10729465) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:59 am

Gorgeous!
Image
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ thanks to mrs for my beautiful siggy ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Apartment link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... g-10729465
User avatar

Doodler (10729465)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2236
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby GoryMikey666 (178293069) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:55 am

Nice rooms and I agree it's sad no Slytherin house.
Image
User avatar

GoryMikey666 (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 18587
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Make America Gay Again

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Diabolikal Rapture (182313813) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:22 am

stunning room :heart:
Image
Image
☠☠ Warning....My Apartment is loud ☠☠
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ I know we go deeper than skin But what lies within Is still deeper than we know ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
User avatar

Diabolikal Rapture (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 16908
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:41 am

amazing! I love it and now have new ideas for my school..... You made it look so Slytherin! It looks just like I would expect a suite in a gloomy bit of the castle with slightly evil wizards and witches hanging out to look like!
if I could ask, What are the arches called? I forgot about the buttresses and those arches. They would go a long way to make my castle more castle-ish!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9097
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Cinder (2465236) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:48 am

Love the Room, Which black rugs did you use.... Here is mine with old Halloween Items....I missed the first spellbound theme n was never a fan of halloween items until now ..... :eh:


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... =h66866996

My Yo Angel : Japswifey, G Waffle, Staci
User avatar

Cinder (2465236)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1091
Forum Title: YoFollower

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions