Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 pm

The Slytherin Common Room in the film is delicious, and dark, and very unlike the bold colours in this theme, but I really wanted one - so I dragged some stuff out of an old theme and made this - feedback would be appreciated, but I was restricted as its made from the outside of the coin house, so im stuck with a self tiled floor to cover the grass and water and layering was challenging! :

Image
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 7020
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:10 pm

That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7772
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)


Thats so kind sweet, what competition? :eh: :heart:
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 7020
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mortania Evermore (13867727) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:13 pm

I love it!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... In Light of the MooN she shed What Was and became Mortania, Evermore ...
User avatar
Mortania Evermore (13867727)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2808
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: ... ♪ lalalaalaaaa ♪ ...

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)


Thats so kind sweet, what competition? :eh: :heart:

Take a screenie, and post it here with the room link and make sure your Yo is visible in the shot :thumbsup:

https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=178958

GL - not that you need it! :D :party:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7772
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby JazminKat (154982842) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:19 pm

That’s amazingly well made!! I love it :love: I’m even more impressed what you made it out of :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar
JazminKat (154982842)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 30, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5289
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Sailing the Grand Line!

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Exquisite room! :)
User avatar
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7732
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Depressed.

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)


Thats so kind sweet, what competition? :eh: :heart:

Take a screenie, and post it here with the room link and make sure your Yo is visible in the shot :thumbsup:

https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=178958

GL - not that you need it! :D :party:


I got it, done :heart: thank you for telling me love :heart: :hug:
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 7020
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:28 pm

awesome creativity right there!!!!!
Image

Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 54619
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby xNVx (129595882) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:The Slytherin Common Room in the film is delicious, and dark, and very unlike the bold colours in this theme, but I really wanted one - so I dragged some stuff out of an old theme and made this - feedback would be appreciated, but I was restricted as its made from the outside of the coin house, so im stuck with a self tiled floor to cover the grass and water and layering was challenging! :

Image



OOO very nice Mrs Poker
Image

Sometimes your circle decreases in size, but increases in value
Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82670578
User avatar
xNVx (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3748
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:38 pm

You did great job! It looks so much better than the items from the current theme. :haha:


It almost makes me want to make one myself – I already have an idea what items I would use, but I am way too broke now to do the room a justice. :quiet:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3808
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:That is AMAZING Mrs P!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG, you have got to enter it into the FB comp! It's got WINNER written all over it hun :D :hug: :heart:

Seriously, it's beautiful :)


Thats so kind sweet, what competition? :eh: :heart:

Take a screenie, and post it here with the room link and make sure your Yo is visible in the shot :thumbsup:

https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=178958

GL - not that you need it! :D :party:


I got it, done :heart: thank you for telling me love :heart: :hug:

YW sweetie - I'll help you spend your winnings :devil: :D :hug:

PS - they don't actually tell you if you win so you'll need to keep nipping over to the FB page to find out.....that's how I knew when I did because I didn't notice the sudden extra 20 YC in my balance :angel:
Last edited by Miss TiFied (8432514) on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7772
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:43 pm

It is Fabulous! You can't have this theme without Slytherin!

I am not sure I will ever finish this theme. I do one room and then decide on 2 more I want to do. :haha: We need them to do Magical Arts II ;)
Image

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ` Aesop
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12812
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Halloween Town

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Aw you are all so kind :heart: :hug: :hug:
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 7020
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Moxii (105074356) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:54 am

Fantastic room!!! Nice job!
Image
User avatar
Moxii (105074356)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6971
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Doodler (10729465) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:59 am

Gorgeous!
Image
Wish:Interactive Kitty Saving Tree ME2020, Festive Apricot Harvest Fair Hair TF2019
User avatar

Doodler (10729465)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4102
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby GoldenMikey (178293069) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:55 am

Nice rooms and I agree it's sad no Slytherin house.
Image
User avatar

GoldenMikey (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 20640
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Make America Gay Again

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Dia (182313813) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:22 am

stunning room :heart:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫➳♥D
Image
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 19664
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby TheNotoriousSnort (3054329) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:41 am

amazing! I love it and now have new ideas for my school..... You made it look so Slytherin! It looks just like I would expect a suite in a gloomy bit of the castle with slightly evil wizards and witches hanging out to look like!
if I could ask, What are the arches called? I forgot about the buttresses and those arches. They would go a long way to make my castle more castle-ish!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

TheNotoriousSnort (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 11109
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: Gutted no Slytherin, so made my own

Postby Cinder (2465236) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:48 am

Love the Room, Which black rugs did you use.... Here is mine with old Halloween Items....I missed the first spellbound theme n was never a fan of halloween items until now ..... :eh:


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... =h66866996

My Yo Angel : Japswifey, G Waffle, Staci
User avatar

Cinder (2465236)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1238
Forum Title: YoFollower

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions