[UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby PhantasmagoricSnort (3054329) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 am

XOXO (131032719) wrote:I dont see why so many people are getting upset about this? :?: This is suppose to be a CHALLENGE! :shocked: Maybe a better understanding of the word will help?

CHALLENGE.......

(the situation of being faced with) something that needs great mental or physical effort in order to be done successfully and therefore tests a person's ability:
challenge noun (DIFFICULT JOB)

I love the feeling of satisfaction I get after completing a challenge to the best of my ablities!! WARM FUZZIES!!! :D

:) Bring on more challanges! :love: You all ROCK! :love:

Have fun and be excited... just let me sit over here and pout because its less of a decorating challenge(to me, of course, i speak for no one else) and more of a puzzle to work out. Then we all are happy and everybody wins. You win excitement, I win broody rage decorating... :haha:
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

PhantasmagoricSnort (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9342
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Snorty (3054329) wrote:
XOXO (131032719) wrote:I dont see why so many people are getting upset about this? :?: This is suppose to be a CHALLENGE! :shocked: Maybe a better understanding of the word will help?

CHALLENGE.......

(the situation of being faced with) something that needs great mental or physical effort in order to be done successfully and therefore tests a person's ability:
challenge noun (DIFFICULT JOB)

I love the feeling of satisfaction I get after completing a challenge to the best of my ablities!! WARM FUZZIES!!! :D

:) Bring on more challanges! :love: You all ROCK! :love:

Have fun and be excited... just let me sit over here and pout because its less of a decorating challenge(to me, of course, i speak for no one else) and more of a puzzle to work out. Then we all are happy and everybody wins. You win excitement, I win broody rage decorating... :haha:

My dude actually said I was scaring him as I grouched out loud over the grand staircase room (cussing out every tile exhorting them to place right) cause I first tried laying out a bunch of tiles over one tile but I could not place them all exactly right so it resulted in the tiles jumping and moving (looking awful) and making my head hurt. So I finally put them over by the guy smoking and hid them all under a carpet! :angel:
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1630
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Amphitrite (186654727) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:16 am

GET RID OF THAT ANNOYING, SENSELESS, ASININE AND INTRUSIVE BONUS BAR!

Seriously, I just landed a brown cat below level and I can't pull it out of my design. Invariably hidden. At least it is sitting on a table--paws slightly past the actual edge; it is sitting on the art table though next to some paint buckets which really is not something kitties should do! I guess I also need to imagine that the paint is non-toxic. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(oh and it is also must be the identical twin of the one I placed on the sofa.)
User avatar
Amphitrite (186654727)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 443
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Amphitrite (186654727) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:19 am

Snorty (3054329) wrote:
XOXO (131032719) wrote:I dont see why so many people are getting upset about this? :?: This is suppose to be a CHALLENGE! :shocked: Maybe a better understanding of the word will help?

CHALLENGE.......

(the situation of being faced with) something that needs great mental or physical effort in order to be done successfully and therefore tests a person's ability:
challenge noun (DIFFICULT JOB)

I love the feeling of satisfaction I get after completing a challenge to the best of my ablities!! WARM FUZZIES!!! :D

:) Bring on more challanges! :love: You all ROCK! :love:

Have fun and be excited... just let me sit over here and pout because its less of a decorating challenge(to me, of course, i speak for no one else) and more of a puzzle to work out. Then we all are happy and everybody wins. You win excitement, I win broody rage decorating... :haha:


THOSE BOXES. THOSE BLOODY FRICKING BOXES. THEY NEED TO BE BROKEN DOWN AND RECYCLED.
User avatar
Amphitrite (186654727)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 443
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby PhantasmagoricSnort (3054329) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:11 pm

I have to say that for as much as the decor items are amazing, the fashion side is a bit lukewarm. Look at how much is selling for under 100k compared to the millions on decor. Those onsies are selling for about 65k. I put 5 items in for 25coin starting bid and we will see if I get any interest. 1 onsie, maybe would be cute, but I am sure there are about 5? Ugh.
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

PhantasmagoricSnort (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 9342
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Lady Haha (119454292) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:45 pm

OMG. Those Shabby Chic Small Pets! I am gonna go broke trying to buy them! :drool:
User avatar

Lady Haha (119454292)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2262
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: ....

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Mark (103975844) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:07 pm

It won’t be long until they start to bring out a new gem game, like they did with fishworld lol, play a game to earn gems, more gems to play, more prizes to unlock.
User avatar
Mark (103975844)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: May 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4060
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: YoWorld

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Le MonZest (177162826) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:23 pm

The least you could have done at the end of the Tier coin thingy was to give 50 Gems what use is 30????? you need 50 to open a chest. Bad form BVG.
User avatar

Le MonZest (177162826)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 25, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 903
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby ImAReelKvetch (105641798) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:28 pm

BVG/VIkings take a look at the threads in this forum. Your gem event for this last challenge is a joke. Something obviously went wrong on your side like a glitch because 99 percent of us only received 3 stars. Plus when this last decor challenge room started the bonus only let me go up to 4 not the usual 8 so I feel kind of cheated that I couldn't even use up the supposed 8 bonus when my bar for some reason only allowed me to only go up to 4. :dizzy: :grr
SPEED IT UP!!
Image
User avatar
ImAReelKvetch (105641798)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2152
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: With Lucy in Kramers Kandy Kitchen eating all the dark chocolates off the conveyor belt...

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:28 pm

:dizzy: :wailing: :dizzy: :wailing:
Image

Image

I got both gems prizes for ALL the other challenges besides this! :sad: :?: :grr

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1630
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:55 pm

ImAReelKvetch (105641798) wrote:BVG/VIkings take a look at the threads in this forum. Your gem event for this last challenge is a joke. Something obviously went wrong on your side like a glitch because 99 percent of us only received 3 stars. Plus when this last decor challenge room started the bonus only let me go up to 4 not the usual 8 so I feel kind of cheated that I couldn't even use up the supposed 8 bonus when my bar for some reason only allowed me to only go up to 4. :dizzy: :grr

The boost for the last challenge was split evenly between San Francisco and Shabby Chic. Image
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1630
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby SouLja (172571333) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Katherine (121079165) wrote:
ImAReelKvetch (105641798) wrote:BVG/VIkings take a look at the threads in this forum. Your gem event for this last challenge is a joke. Something obviously went wrong on your side like a glitch because 99 percent of us only received 3 stars. Plus when this last decor challenge room started the bonus only let me go up to 4 not the usual 8 so I feel kind of cheated that I couldn't even use up the supposed 8 bonus when my bar for some reason only allowed me to only go up to 4. :dizzy: :grr

The boost for the last challenge was split evenly between San Francisco and Shabby Chic. Image




I too was also shocked to see I didn't get 1 vote during this last event and my home decor has been the same since the 1st day of the last decor challenge. I am absolutely astounded by the score. *scratching my head


Image
Image
ImageImage
.............................................☆☆☆My Wishlist☆☆☆

☆☆☆My OMG YoAngels☆☆☆♥♥Little Miss Tink♥♥☆☆♥♥Rayleigh♥♥☆☆♥♥Laudy Daudy☆☆♥♥Christine♥♥Shellfish♥♥☆☆♥♥Illishar♥♥☆☆♥♥☆☆Xencess♥♥☆☆♥♥Prima Donna S♥♥☆☆♥♥
User avatar

SouLja (172571333)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 28, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2394
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: New Zealand

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Pearl (102870135) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:09 pm

I guess I put too much stuff into this? Does this look overcrowded? I turned the loft more into a studio, put more time into this one and only got a 3.4. Does it really look that bad? Next challenge I definitely won't put so much time into it and just throw some stuff in and see what happens. In the past, I've always had high scores.

Image
User avatar

Pearl (102870135)
YoWorld Level: 228
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Alfajor Carito (186370305) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:25 pm

This challenge was just a bad joke for most of us
User avatar
Alfajor Carito (186370305)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 13, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 885
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Starry (129755212) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 pm

So what the heck happened that so many of us didn't get any votes on our latest room and ended up with 3s? I hope they do something about it! They really need to!!!!!! :grr :grr :grr :grr
User avatar

Starry (129755212)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Pearl (102870135) wrote:I guess I put too much stuff into this? Does this look overcrowded? I turned the loft more into a studio, put more time into this one and only got a 3.4. Does it really look that bad? Next challenge I definitely won't put so much time into it and just throw some stuff in and see what happens. In the past, I've always had high scores.

Image

This is a lovely room! :hug: You are not alone, many got a 3 or LOWER! :dizzy: https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=182020
Last edited by Katherine (121079165) on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1630
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Peta April (2638410) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Image


HOW is this a 3????? u lot at bvg messed up HUGE! :grr :wailing:
User avatar

Peta April (2638410)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 12, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 408
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby yoyogirl (172668851) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:34 pm

SouLja (172571333) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:
ImAReelKvetch (105641798) wrote:BVG/VIkings take a look at the threads in this forum. Your gem event for this last challenge is a joke. Something obviously went wrong on your side like a glitch because 99 percent of us only received 3 stars. Plus when this last decor challenge room started the bonus only let me go up to 4 not the usual 8 so I feel kind of cheated that I couldn't even use up the supposed 8 bonus when my bar for some reason only allowed me to only go up to 4. :dizzy: :grr

The boost for the last challenge was split evenly between San Francisco and Shabby Chic. Image




I too was also shocked to see I didn't get 1 vote during this last event and my home decor has been the same since the 1st day of the last decor challenge. I am absolutely astounded by the score. *scratching my head


Image
Image


3.0 for me too. I think it is a glitch.
User avatar

yoyogirl (172668851)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Floyd (4131440) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:57 pm

I have to add my displeasure at this weeks challenge - I also only received a 3 and I thought my room deserved more than that. How can everyone get a 3 its not possible in the big scheme of things - technically not possible that every room decorated was only given 3 votes by all the millions of people that actually looked at it - I didnt even get any gems for it as you need 3.5 to get the 50 gems :grr :grr :grr this is my room

Image
User avatar

Floyd (4131440)
YoWorld Level: 137
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 26, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [UPDATE] The Mid Summer Decor Event Is Here!

Postby Tilly (4782948) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:08 pm

My goodness, I have to agree with everyone on this issue as I have just looked at my room and I also have only been given a 3 - now maybe my room isnt everyones cup of tea , but its not only worth a 3 in my book. I personally cant understand how everyone can only get a 3 when you consider how many people are actually in YoWorld - not physically possible for everyone to only get a 3. Come on Vikings fix this and give us all the maximum points for the stuff up !!
Image
User avatar

Tilly (4782948)
YoWorld Level: 138
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 08, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5
Forum Title: YoNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions