Can I have A Conversation With An Admin Please?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Can I have A Conversation With An Admin Please?

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Could I meet up with an administrator on YW with some questions, concerns and thoughts. It's important. I don't mean any trouble, but this would be a stress reliever. I'm not going into details in here because it regards my account. Thanks so much. Please let me know whoever, on how I can talk one on one to an administrator. Thanks!
"The Most Precious Jewels Are Not Made Of Stone, But Of Flesh." - Robert Ludlum
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 353
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 3640
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Can I have A Conversation With An Admin Please?

Postby M40 (177964495) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 pm

You could send a ticket?

M40 (177964495)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2011

Forum Posts: 4258
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:25 pm

M40 (177964495) wrote:You could send a ticket?

I would really prefer talking to someone on yoworld because I have a lot of questions. I don't think an email will do any good, but if Jess or David suggest it, then I guess it's for the better.
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:26 pm

It's unheard of for a Viking to meet up with a Yo player in-game specifically to discuss a game related topic regardless of its importance. I don't think they can do that either because it personalizes their relationship with their players and that's something they are very careful to not let it happen.

If you notice in party events many people ask to add them and the answer is always the same "Sorry, we don't add players" also some players try to personalize discussions either in a genuine way or to test their patience and they handle it form a professional perspective.

In my opinion the best is to do as suggested above, send in a ticket with all of what you have to say and it will fall into the right hands or send a PM here to the community manager if you're worried the support ticket may get lost.
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016

Forum Posts: 3829

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Cowboy Blade (187030201) wrote:It's unheard of for a Viking to meet up with a Yo player in-game specifically to discuss a game related topic regardless of its importance. I don't think they can do that either because it personalizes their relationship with their players and that's something they are very careful to not let it happen.

If you notice in party events many people ask to add them and the answer is always the same "Sorry, we don't add players" also some players try to personalize discussions either in a genuine way or to test their patience and they handle it form a professional perspective.

In my opinion the best is to do as suggested above, send in a ticket with all of what you have to say and it will fall into the right hands or send a PM here to the community manager if you're worried the support ticket may get lost.

Thanks for saving me the time of trying!
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)

Return to YoWorld Discussions