WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby Biff Tannen (128765511) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Meet me behind Vinny's if you have the goods :drool:
User avatar

Biff Tannen (128765511)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2416
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby KimmieStarDreams (14315228) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:09 pm

gl
Image
User avatar
KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 85068
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: *Somewhere Online *

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby Just Kelly (131482683) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:03 pm

If you are still looking let me know when you are on as I will sell.
User avatar
Just Kelly (131482683)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 325
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Living in a van down by the river

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby RoZ Eloryn (161416984) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:42 pm

woah they go for this high now? :dizzy: friendly bump :balloon:
Image
User avatar
RoZ Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2485
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: 现实

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby Biff Tannen (128765511) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:45 am

Just Kelly (131482683) wrote:If you are still looking let me know when you are on as I will sell.


Ya I am still looking :) I still want and I am on now for a little bit. I will be on later tonight and also this weekend. I will keep checking back. I tried to get on last night but I wasn't able too, sorry I missed you before.

Thanks for all the bumps, guy :)
User avatar

Biff Tannen (128765511)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2416
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby Biff Tannen (128765511) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:46 am

RoZ Eloryn (161416984) wrote:woah they go for this high now? :dizzy: friendly bump :balloon:


I had never even seen these until a few months ago. I wanted the VIP black and White Russian pants for a while, but saw these and liked them better.
User avatar

Biff Tannen (128765511)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2416
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby Just Kelly (131482683) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:17 am

I'm on now if you want to make an event
User avatar
Just Kelly (131482683)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 325
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Living in a van down by the river

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby Biff Tannen (128765511) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:30 am

Just Kelly (131482683) wrote:I'm on now if you want to make an event


Is this today :drool: ?
User avatar

Biff Tannen (128765511)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2416
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby RoZ Eloryn (161416984) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Biff Tannen (128765511) wrote:
RoZ Eloryn (161416984) wrote:woah they go for this high now? :dizzy: friendly bump :balloon:


I had never even seen these until a few months ago. I wanted the VIP black and White Russian pants for a while, but saw these and liked them better.

I see...they used to go for 200-300k, I never thought it'd rise up to 500-600. Hopefully you get them soon :angel:
Image
User avatar
RoZ Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2485
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: 现实

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby Biff Tannen (128765511) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:19 pm

RoZ Eloryn (161416984) wrote:
Biff Tannen (128765511) wrote:
RoZ Eloryn (161416984) wrote:woah they go for this high now? :dizzy: friendly bump :balloon:


I had never even seen these until a few months ago. I wanted the VIP black and White Russian pants for a while, but saw these and liked them better.

I see...they used to go for 200-300k, I never thought it'd rise up to 500-600. Hopefully you get them soon :angel:


Thanks. Well, I'll see. Fun to look for :thumbsup:
User avatar

Biff Tannen (128765511)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2416
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: WTB Bio Exorcist Pants HW2015 600k

Postby M40 (177964495) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:40 am

I just figured out its beetlejuice :dizzy: :silly: :silly:
Image
User avatar

M40 (177964495)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 4435
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Westworld


Return to Trading