Hi can anyone help me with the..?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:09 am

Names, pictures and prices of the Heavenly Hand chairs that were released a few days ago?

Currently looking to create a room so :P
User avatar
LifeIsBeautiful (182242340)
YoWorld Level: 96
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 07, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 5604
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Proud INDIAN <3

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:10 am

It was actually a few weeks ago, the theme before last :D

The different versions:

Image

Currently on sale in the AH with average prices:

Image

:thumbsup:
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2290
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: London UK

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 am

11M? :shocked: LOL
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6713
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:30 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:It was actually a few weeks ago, the theme before last :D

The different versions:

Image

Currently on sale in the AH with average prices:

Image

:thumbsup:


Oh! They look so pretty! But way off my grid. I have to think of an alternative for them lol I guess!

Thanks for all the help hun
User avatar
LifeIsBeautiful (182242340)
YoWorld Level: 96
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 07, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 5604
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Proud INDIAN <3

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:33 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:11M? :shocked: LOL

No, someone WANTS 11m for the Zeus chair; they most likely will not get it. They do go for as much as 650K to the right buyer on the right day, so the trend is up...
:)
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3177
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:39 am

LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:It was actually a few weeks ago, the theme before last :D

The different versions:

Image

Currently on sale in the AH with average prices:

Image

:thumbsup:


Oh! They look so pretty! But way off my grid. I have to think of an alternative for them lol I guess!

Thanks for all the help hun

YVW :)

Keep an eye on the AH - you might come across some with a low starting price and grab yourself a bargain or 2 ;)
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2290
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: London UK

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:40 am

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:11M? :shocked: LOL

No, someone WANTS 11m for the Zeus chair; they most likely will not get it. They do go for as much as 650K to the right buyer on the right day, so the trend is up...
:)

I'm about 99.9999999% sure Denna knows that :D

I think she was stunned at the audacity of the buy out price :hug:
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2290
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: London UK

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:48 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:11M? :shocked: LOL

No, someone WANTS 11m for the Zeus chair; they most likely will not get it. They do go for as much as 650K to the right buyer on the right day, so the trend is up...
:)

I'm about 99.9999999% sure Denna knows that :D

I think she was stunned at the audacity of the buy out price :hug:

So, believe it or not I knew that. I was actually adding more info for the OP in case she was interested in pricing and trends. Perhaps, I shouldn't have quoted Denna...
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3177
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:11M? :shocked: LOL

No, someone WANTS 11m for the Zeus chair; they most likely will not get it. They do go for as much as 650K to the right buyer on the right day, so the trend is up...
:)

I'm about 99.9999999% sure Denna knows that :D

I think she was stunned at the audacity of the buy out price :hug:

So, believe it or not I knew that. I was actually adding more info for the OP in case she was interested in pricing and trends. Perhaps, I shouldn't have quoted Denna...

Apologies Erwyle, I didn't realise and fear that I've stepped on your corn toe :sad:

I meant no harm and did try to convey that by the clever use of smileys :drink:
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2290
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: London UK

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:11M? :shocked: LOL

No, someone WANTS 11m for the Zeus chair; they most likely will not get it. They do go for as much as 650K to the right buyer on the right day, so the trend is up...
:)

I'm about 99.9999999% sure Denna knows that :D

I think she was stunned at the audacity of the buy out price :hug:

So, believe it or not I knew that. I was actually adding more info for the OP in case she was interested in pricing and trends. Perhaps, I shouldn't have quoted Denna...

Apologies Erwyle, I didn't realise and fear that I've stepped on your corn toe :sad:

I meant no harm and did try to convey that by the clever use of smileys :drink:


It's ok hun, someone put unsanitary liquid in my brand name cereal this am, so I'm a bit thin skinned. Note to self: Miss TiFied is one of the good ones...
:hug:
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3177
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:11M? :shocked: LOL

No, someone WANTS 11m for the Zeus chair; they most likely will not get it. They do go for as much as 650K to the right buyer on the right day, so the trend is up...
:)

I'm about 99.9999999% sure Denna knows that :D

I think she was stunned at the audacity of the buy out price :hug:

So, believe it or not I knew that. I was actually adding more info for the OP in case she was interested in pricing and trends. Perhaps, I shouldn't have quoted Denna...

Apologies Erwyle, I didn't realise and fear that I've stepped on your corn toe :sad:

I meant no harm and did try to convey that by the clever use of smileys :drink:


It's ok hun, someone put unsanitary liquid in my brand name cereal this am, so I'm a bit thin skinned. Note to self: Miss TiFied is one of the good ones...
:hug:

Awww..........sorry to hear that but you're only human and without the bad days, how would we ever appreciate the good ones?

:hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :heart: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2290
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: London UK

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Wooops! Lol!

650k or 11m, both out of my league! But thanks everyone! You are such a helpful bunch of people!
And these definitely are pretty pieces of furniture lol :D

Thank you all though :D
User avatar
LifeIsBeautiful (182242340)
YoWorld Level: 96
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 07, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 5604
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Proud INDIAN <3

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby XOXO (131032719) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:44 pm

LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) wrote:Names, pictures and prices of the Heavenly Hand chairs that were released a few days ago?

Currently looking to create a room so :P



I gifted you the only one I had, the Grecian Military.
User avatar

XOXO (131032719)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:02 pm

XOXO (131032719) wrote:
LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) wrote:Names, pictures and prices of the Heavenly Hand chairs that were released a few days ago?

Currently looking to create a room so :P



I gifted you the only one I had, the Grecian Military.

Nice!
:rose:
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3177
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Hi can anyone help me with the..?

Postby LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:28 pm

XOXO (131032719) wrote:
LifeIsBeautiful (182242340) wrote:Names, pictures and prices of the Heavenly Hand chairs that were released a few days ago?

Currently looking to create a room so :P



I gifted you the only one I had, the Grecian Military.


OMG you are so generous. I cannot believe how good everyone is. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me really :hug:
User avatar
LifeIsBeautiful (182242340)
YoWorld Level: 96
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 07, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 5604
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Proud INDIAN <3


Return to YoWorld Discussions