More Funnnnner

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 pm

Renee (108305250) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:I must be a biatch then - if I see someone with an old bow, pink rets and all the other Yo high ticket items next to someone who's wearing a theme-related outfit, I'm voting for the latter all day long and twice on Sundays :silly: :D

Bah humbug etc :cat:


Well I"m with you. Having fun dressing up in game is fine but when there's an event for a select theme and people go off the rail, I don't find it amusing. Sorry. I will only vote for someone who has put in EFFORT for said THEME. Nothing else. I've seen some doozies too and I skipped right over them. :idea: That's just me. :thumbsup:
I mean, why was it not ok when we had to room events to go off script and do something totally different than what the contest called for but it's ok now? IDK. Whatever.

Fair nuff. I was just having a giggle at the players who are choosing to use this event as a platform to entertain strangers. I know some peeps are serious about it, and I do respect that. We all have a right to embrace Yo how it suits us.

:thumbsup:
Image

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27969
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Desperado (126579776) wrote:
Renee (108305250) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:I must be a biatch then - if I see someone with an old bow, pink rets and all the other Yo high ticket items next to someone who's wearing a theme-related outfit, I'm voting for the latter all day long and twice on Sundays :silly: :D

Bah humbug etc :cat:


Well I"m with you. Having fun dressing up in game is fine but when there's an event for a select theme and people go off the rail, I don't find it amusing. Sorry. I will only vote for someone who has put in EFFORT for said THEME. Nothing else. I've seen some doozies too and I skipped right over them. :idea: That's just me. :thumbsup:
I mean, why was it not ok when we had to room events to go off script and do something totally different than what the contest called for but it's ok now? IDK. Whatever.

Fair nuff. I was just having a giggle at the players who are choosing to use this event as a platform to entertain strangers. I know some peeps are serious about it, and I do respect that. We all have a right to embrace Yo how it suits us.

:thumbsup:

Why do you assume they do it entertain anyone?

They might just as easily be thinking they look so utterly FABULOUS DAHLING in their pink rets and clutching an old bow, that nobody dare vote for anyone else :D :haha:

Yo is full to the brim of such creatures :devil:
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5601
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 pm

This is really no different than the decorating contest. People who made NO attempt to personalize their look are still showing 4 and 4 1/2 stars.....clearly people are voting for anything, so basically if they want my vote they better entertain me. :D
Image
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10689
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Halloween Town

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Desperado (126579776) wrote:
Renee (108305250) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:I must be a biatch then - if I see someone with an old bow, pink rets and all the other Yo high ticket items next to someone who's wearing a theme-related outfit, I'm voting for the latter all day long and twice on Sundays :silly: :D

Bah humbug etc :cat:


Well I"m with you. Having fun dressing up in game is fine but when there's an event for a select theme and people go off the rail, I don't find it amusing. Sorry. I will only vote for someone who has put in EFFORT for said THEME. Nothing else. I've seen some doozies too and I skipped right over them. :idea: That's just me. :thumbsup:
I mean, why was it not ok when we had to room events to go off script and do something totally different than what the contest called for but it's ok now? IDK. Whatever.

Fair nuff. I was just having a giggle at the players who are choosing to use this event as a platform to entertain strangers. I know some peeps are serious about it, and I do respect that. We all have a right to embrace Yo how it suits us.

:thumbsup:

Why do you assume they do it entertain anyone?

They might just as easily be thinking they look so utterly FABULOUS DAHLING in their pink rets and clutching an old bow, that nobody dare vote for anyone else :D :haha:

Yo is full to the brim of such creatures :devil:

I reserve the right to make all assumptions right or wrong and use them in context to serve my whims. This is the forums ma'am, and in these forums we all granted a certain amount of assuming in order to make things more interesting. LOL

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Image

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27969
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:This is really no different than the decorating contest. People who made NO attempt to personalize their look are still showing 4 and 4 1/2 stars.....clearly people are voting for anything, so basically if they want my vote they better entertain me. :D

*runs off to put on an invisible costume with a banana in one hand and a taco in the other*

:devil:
Image

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27969
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Desperado (126579776) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:This is really no different than the decorating contest. People who made NO attempt to personalize their look are still showing 4 and 4 1/2 stars.....clearly people are voting for anything, so basically if they want my vote they better entertain me. :D

*runs off to put on an invisible costume with a banana in one hand and a taco in the other*

:devil:


:haha: :haha: :haha:

I like it!
Image
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10689
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Halloween Town

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:18 pm

I have seen some really interesting ones :thumbsup: Getting to view all the different styles has been well over half the fun of this event. I wish more people visited here so I could look.
Image
Be yourself~everyone else is taken. .
User avatar
Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10307
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:22 pm

I have been disconnected 4 times so far and still have one vote left to give. I just passed an invisible with 4 stars.....LOL all it was missing was a banana and a taco. :quiet:
Image
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10689
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Halloween Town

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:I have seen some really interesting ones :thumbsup: Getting to view all the different styles has been well over half the fun of this event. I wish more people visited here so I could look.

Yeah I like this way more than the decorating one. There are a few players who didn't do much with it, but way more players did something with this one. And a lot of the outfits are just dang crazy, which is my tribe.

:haha:

PS - Loved that meme about cussing on your FB. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27969
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Desperado (126579776) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:I have seen some really interesting ones :thumbsup: Getting to view all the different styles has been well over half the fun of this event. I wish more people visited here so I could look.

Yeah I like this way more than the decorating one. There are a few players who didn't do much with it, but way more players did something with this one. And a lot of the outfits are just dang crazy, which is my tribe.

:haha:

PS - Loved that meme about cussing on your FB. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:haha: I just got another counseling session at work about my potty mouth. Boss: Idk what I'm going to do with you? Me: I have no f'n idea. :eh: :haha:
One of those perfect memes at the perfect time. :love:
And yes i think more people definitely get down with dressing up than deco.
Image
Be yourself~everyone else is taken. .
User avatar
Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10307
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:My votes go to the freaks..... :haha:



so do mine :haha: :haha: you know i voted for yo aimie yo today and got a good chuckle :D
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72865295
PLZZZ send me your day of dead items if your not using <3 ty
User avatar

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5723
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: exposed blows

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:40 pm

The thing that I have been struck by in this contest is how many Yos there are that I have never seen...either in game or in the forum.. :eh:

Where are they all hiding out? :angel:

Come out, come out, wherever you are............. :D
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17089
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:40 pm

I did not dress up this round. I figured it would be similar to the decorating contest voting wise. I did however vote for some out right funny looks. I mean some people are just too creative. :haha: It might not be with the theme but it was creative and funny and so they got my votes. :D
Image
User avatar
sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7098
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Never-never land

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:52 pm

My People.......

ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27969
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: More Funnnnner

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:32 am

I knew who this was before I even voted for her. Well done Dande!! :thumbsup:

Image
Image

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27969
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions