Godly Touch Deal

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Godly Touch Deal

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri May 18, 2018 9:48 am

Here's the deal:

Image

Happy bunny :D
Last edited by Miss TiFied (8432514) on Fri May 18, 2018 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3465
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: London UK

Re: Godly Touch Deal - hand chairs swap

Postby Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) » Fri May 18, 2018 9:50 am

The Zeus chair is running highest in ah by quite a bit. Good luck with the swap.
Image
User avatar

Hootie JulieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2253
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Godly Touch Deal - hand chairs swap

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri May 18, 2018 9:52 am

All sorted :thumbsup:
Last edited by Miss TiFied (8432514) on Fri May 18, 2018 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3465
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: London UK

Re: Godly Touch Deal - hand chairs swap

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri May 18, 2018 9:56 am

:heart:
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3465
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: London UK

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 am

These are lovely!
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4498
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:13 am

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:These are lovely!
The Zeus one glows MsPhantom - really cool item :)
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3465
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: London UK

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:20 am

I got so many Poseidon chairs I have enough for Ariel and all her sisters. :dizzy:
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17115
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby DJ DirtyDeeds (114508580) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:22 am

Congrats i didn't get any lol :wailing:
Image
User avatar
DJ DirtyDeeds (114508580)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1361
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Stuck in Yoworld

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:24 am

:love: They look great :thumbsup:

I like Poseidon and Zeus
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT!
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Bitty Nooberton (126579776) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:26 am

Those look fun. :angel:
Image
Me fail English? That's unpossible.
I'm not allowed to play in the deep end of my sand box.
My friends all have birthdays this year.
I found a moon rock in my nose.
My teacher said she's tired of trying.
~Ralph Wiggum
User avatar
Bitty Nooberton (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 24463
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:28 am

Denna (10205906) wrote::love: They look great :thumbsup:

I like Poseidon and Zeus
Me too :)

The Poseidon ones look like silver - really pretty :heart:
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3465
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: London UK

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:39 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote::love: They look great :thumbsup:

I like Poseidon and Zeus
Me too :)

The Poseidon ones look like silver - really pretty :heart:


There's nothing like sitting your bum on a huge hand. :haha: :D
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17115
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Bitty Nooberton (126579776) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:43 am

I'd mention all the ways those chairs can be funny, but then David would have to ban me and Jess would furrow her brow in disappointment. That is no way to start a weekend.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
Me fail English? That's unpossible.
I'm not allowed to play in the deep end of my sand box.
My friends all have birthdays this year.
I found a moon rock in my nose.
My teacher said she's tired of trying.
~Ralph Wiggum
User avatar
Bitty Nooberton (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 24463
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 am

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote::love: They look great :thumbsup:

I like Poseidon and Zeus
Me too :)

The Poseidon ones look like silver - really pretty :heart:


There's nothing like sitting your bum on a huge hand. :haha: :D


:haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT!
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 am

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote::love: They look great :thumbsup:

I like Poseidon and Zeus
Me too :)

The Poseidon ones look like silver - really pretty :heart:


There's nothing like sitting your bum on a huge hand. :haha: :D
Ooh matron! :shocked:

:D :haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3465
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: London UK

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:20 pm

Anyone has any for sale? PM me if you have :D

:angel:
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT!
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Had to set my way back machine to last Friday, but I found it. I thought these chairs would be like all the others and fall in price and be flooding the ah by now. Then I'd swoop in and buy them up cheap, as I am wont to do, and live happily ever after.

But no! There are almost none and the ones that are there are outrageous! Could I have been wrong? OK, there was this one time I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken...
:angel:
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 4362
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Had to set my way back machine to last Friday, but I found it. I thought these chairs would be like all the others and fall in price and be flooding the ah by now. Then I'd swoop in and buy them up cheap, as I am wont to do, and live happily ever after.

But no! There are almost none and the ones that are there are outrageous! Could I have been wrong? OK, there was this one time I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken...
:angel:

I thought they were fab and always buy multiples of the $1.99 deals anyway so I was a very happy bunny with my ̶h̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ collection :D

Sorry Erwyle, I sold and gifted my spares - hope you find some reasonably priced ones soon :hug:
Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3465
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: London UK

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Had to set my way back machine to last Friday, but I found it. I thought these chairs would be like all the others and fall in price and be flooding the ah by now. Then I'd swoop in and buy them up cheap, as I am wont to do, and live happily ever after.

But no! There are almost none and the ones that are there are outrageous! Could I have been wrong? OK, there was this one time I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken...
:angel:

I thought they were fab and always buy multiples of the $1.99 deals anyway so I was a very happy bunny with my ̶h̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ collection :D

Sorry Erwyle, I sold and gifted my spares - hope you find some reasonably priced ones soon :hug:

Truly was not a beg Miss T! I was just thinking we ought to circle the day on the calendar...
:haha:
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 4362
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Godly Touch Deal

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Had to set my way back machine to last Friday, but I found it. I thought these chairs would be like all the others and fall in price and be flooding the ah by now. Then I'd swoop in and buy them up cheap, as I am wont to do, and live happily ever after.

But no! There are almost none and the ones that are there are outrageous! Could I have been wrong? OK, there was this one time I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken...
:angel:

I thought they were fab and always buy multiples of the $1.99 deals anyway so I was a very happy bunny with my ̶h̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ collection :D

Sorry Erwyle, I sold and gifted my spares - hope you find some reasonably priced ones soon :hug:


Left a little something at your home to send on over to you know who lol. :D
User avatar

LittleMansMomma (134170617)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 358
Forum Title: YoRegular

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions