Who Put......

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Who Put......

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri May 18, 2018 11:06 am

Maybe we would get new fur shoes then... :smug:

Image
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT!
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Who Put......

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri May 18, 2018 11:07 am

And hair like this...:D

Image
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT!
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Who Put......

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri May 18, 2018 11:09 am

And this one is for Purply, everyone else keep your hands off him :D

Image
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT!
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Who Put......

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Fri May 18, 2018 11:12 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image Eggcellant!
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17191
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Who Put......

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Fri May 18, 2018 11:15 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:And this one is for Purply, everyone else keep your hands off him :D

Image


Ewwww was he a victim of those Nair pits in California?
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17191
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Who Put......

Postby Shhhhhhhh (126579776) » Fri May 18, 2018 11:23 am

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:And this one is for Purply, everyone else keep your hands off him :D

Image


Ewwww was he a victim of those Nair pits in California?

That's what happens when the Harlequin writers and the Marketing team decide to come up with a promo pic. That dude is probably selling beer at a ballpark somewhere, but for purposes of the internet he has been reduced to a hairless whelp flexing against a parking lot hedge. Ah what a tangled web we weave.......

:haha:
Image
Me fail English? That's unpossible.
I'm not allowed to play in the deep end of my sand box.
My friends all have birthdays this year.
I found a moon rock in my nose.
My teacher said she's tired of trying.
~Ralph Wiggum
User avatar
Shhhhhhhh (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 24592
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Who Put......

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Fri May 18, 2018 11:31 am

Zeus (126579776) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:And this one is for Purply, everyone else keep your hands off him :D

Image


Ewwww was he a victim of those Nair pits in California?

That's what happens when the Harlequin writers and the Marketing team decide to come up with a promo pic. That dude is probably selling beer at a ballpark somewhere, but for purposes of the internet he has been reduced to a hairless whelp flexing against a parking lot hedge. Ah what a tangled web we weave.......

:haha:


I like the suggestive bulge of his loin clothe and the use of the bone clip next to it to add to the subliminal message.


But no matter how sexy he may be, he still ain't cooler than this cave dweller!

Image
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17191
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Who Put......

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri May 18, 2018 11:41 am

Ladies and gentlemen at Forums, meet Sam Holmes and Rod...Please, give them a warm applause... :D :D :D :D

Image
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT!
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7379
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Who Put......

Postby Abee (108712228) » Fri May 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Zeus (126579776) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:Reluctantly admits to voting for Caveman, while backing away from Smitten :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

LOL I am secretly curious about how BVG might do a Caveman theme. Don't tell her I am tho. Shhhhh it's just between us boys. :shh:


Yay! I am not only one who voted for it... :angel:

I want to see this too, and not secretly... :angel:


Oh I voted for the cavemen. I'd like to see them.. and the dinosaurs.. side by side with my aliens and perhaps a shark and a cowboy in there too if I can figure out how to fit them in.
:D :heart:
User avatar
Abee (108712228)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2063
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Who Put......

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:01 pm

NuT BaNDiT (8448631) wrote:Not into pets myself but some of the items could come in handy for decorating. I voted for the caveman theme as well. I grew up with captain caveman cartoons and one of my favorite books is ' clan of the cave bear ' which was based in the caveman/ neanderthal era, plus it could cause some major drama on forums if they make caveman npcs dragging women around by their hair and dead animal wraps ... might be fun

Mine too! The first 4 in the series were great but the last one was horrible. I finished and wished I had never read it because it was such a bad way to end!
I know, way off topic but I am always excited when I find someone else who loves the same books as me!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 8849
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: Who Put......

Postby Hesse (103418961) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Where is the vomit smiley :eh:
User avatar

Hesse (103418961)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2254
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Who Put......

Postby Abee (108712228) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:05 pm

Snorty (3054329) wrote:
NuT BaNDiT (8448631) wrote:Not into pets myself but some of the items could come in handy for decorating. I voted for the caveman theme as well. I grew up with captain caveman cartoons and one of my favorite books is ' clan of the cave bear ' which was based in the caveman/ neanderthal era, plus it could cause some major drama on forums if they make caveman npcs dragging women around by their hair and dead animal wraps ... might be fun

Mine too! The first 4 in the series were great but the last one was horrible. I finished and wished I had never read it because it was such a bad way to end!
I know, way off topic but I am always excited when I find someone else who loves the same books as me!


OMG. I loved those books!!! Clan of the Cave Bear was one of the best books I have ever read. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
Abee (108712228)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2063
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Who Put......

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:Maybe we would get new fur shoes then... :smug:

Image


we use to do that look with our pants when i was 11

you cut the pants into shorts.. then use the bottom part with elastic to create that look :haha: :haha:
oh the good ole days :D
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72865295
WTB invisible set,08 ninja, and hh baby leopard
User avatar

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5181
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: exposed blows

Re: Who Put......

Postby GoldenMikeyPINK (178293069) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:And this one is for Purply, everyone else keep your hands off him :D

Image


Ewwww was he a victim of those Nair pits in California?



Omg he can be my Tarzen any day. :drool: this isnt Sams type of guy but cerntainly is mone
Image
User avatar

GoldenMikeyPINK (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 18265
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Make America Gay Again

Re: Who Put......

Postby GoldenMikeyPINK (178293069) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Im gonna laugh if a new prehistoric theme gets in the game. I remember people were so angry and sad that this cane around Christmas. I didnt mind it myself :haha: i remember people saying it was the worst theme Zynga ever made. But some of the itens are very popular like the snow boots
Image
User avatar

GoldenMikeyPINK (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 18265
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Make America Gay Again

Re: Who Put......

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:16 pm

GoldenMikeyPINK (178293069) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:And this one is for Purply, everyone else keep your hands off him :D

Image


Ewwww was he a victim of those Nair pits in California?



Omg he can be my Tarzen any day. :drool: this isnt Sams type of guy but cerntainly is mone



Breathing is your type of guy. :haha:
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17191
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Who Put......

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:
voodoosue (118968402) wrote:
CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:Being a huge dino nerd and prehistory lover aside, i just hope we get a caveman theme so i can feast on everyones delicious, salty tears.


i actually voted for the caveman theme.. i can see myself working with some more bone accessories :D and the cave house could be cool to house my bats :devil:

I'm glad that at least someone is on my side lol. After The poor reception of Snowville, i doubt we will get this theme, even though it could have interesting decor/clothing.

I voted for it too....
:shocked:


I don't know you.

:shocked: :nerd:


jk ;) :hug:



Hey I'm in touch with my inner caveman! It's rough being all sensitive and stuff, eating only green vegetables, and using the ohio rules of dating....

:angel:
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 4472
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Who Put......

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:
voodoosue (118968402) wrote:
CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:Being a huge dino nerd and prehistory lover aside, i just hope we get a caveman theme so i can feast on everyones delicious, salty tears.


i actually voted for the caveman theme.. i can see myself working with some more bone accessories :D and the cave house could be cool to house my bats :devil:

I'm glad that at least someone is on my side lol. After The poor reception of Snowville, i doubt we will get this theme, even though it could have interesting decor/clothing.

I voted for it too....
:shocked:


I don't know you.

:shocked: :nerd:


jk ;) :hug:



Hey I'm in touch with my inner caveman! It's rough being all sensitive and stuff, eating only green vegetables, and using the ohio rules of dating....

:angel:

Please not Ohio rules! :shocked: I had such a hard time dating in Ohio that I had to go clear to England to be happy!!

*disclaimer: It was probably me with the problem, there are many nice men in my hometown. They just got snapped up way too quickly by normal, well adjusted women! :haha: :haha:
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 8849
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: Who Put......

Postby Mortania Evermore (13867727) » Fri May 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Who put......


... the ram in the ramalama ding dong? :angel:

I have been resisting for days! Just ... couldn't take it ... anymore ... :silly:

Sorry. Carry on... :D
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... In Light of the MooN she shed What Was and became Mortania, Evermore ...
User avatar

Mortania Evermore (13867727)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2498
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: ... ♪ It was sad when that great ship went down ♪ ...

Re: Who Put......

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Fri May 18, 2018 3:48 pm

Mortania Evermore (13867727) wrote:
Who put......


... the ram in the ramalama ding dong? :angel:

I have been resisting for days! Just ... couldn't take it ... anymore ... :silly:

Sorry. Carry on... :D

Noooooooooooooooooo! Every single time I read this thread title I sing that. I even had to explain it to my husband why I couldnt get that song out of my head! He is away so we talk every night and 5 minutes of our conversation was me quoting this. All because of this thread!
At least its not just me!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 8849
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions