Just an opinion from 8 years player

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Just an opinion from 8 years player

Postby JJ (149928830) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 am

Hey, I played this game since 2010. I met some old Yo player and almost 80% of them said that this game is no longer fun. Idk what’s no longer fun term for them. But I would like to give my opinion.
I won’t give comment about price items nowdays because the game needs to survive.
1. Please disable the animation of assemble items in the factory. We no longer use that.
2. There are some food and drinks that we can buy in the beach, coffee shop, vinnyl’s, and nightclub are actually useless. Idk what’s the point of buying those drink if they aren’t placeable.
3. Why no longer release rideables vehicle or new horse?
4. Why no longer release plushies? They are nice for collection. I am dying to collect them.
5. Point 3 dan 4, if BVG didn’t release something new then you should do something about it.
6. Old theme should be remove from Yo furn shop, depot, realtor.
7. Disable speedyway expect you got a token if you win
8. Disable fishing except you got a token if you win
9. Why not release new music track? How about ASMR track?
10. The camera, I dislike to post picture on facebook. I have to scroll down to look for hot dog post. People don’t post their hot dog post everyday.
11. Lag, many people with huge inventory have this problem. I think BVG should fix the inventory. I think I saw it along time ago about someone posting inventory layout design (how about sorting based on year?)
12. Auction is nice, but not all can’t be sold in AH. Like pet, how about adoption center. Beside, a pet shouldn’t be bid.
13. Factory and jobs section. Just disable the jobs. It’s boring and nothing new. How about being a vlogger, celebrity, cooking, botanist, biologist. Collect item from your friend’s post.
14. The coin chests, why can’t we open all of them at the same time? Since BVG release items pretty fast, player needs money by all mean and to avoid begging (I always find player who begs). It might didn’t solve the begging part but it help to earn more coin.
15. Perhaps should make pagent section near clothing store, Pagent is kinda famous event that I always find. Career to be a celebrity.
16. A park will be nice with light and dark sky according to the time, hunting small items. That’s why I mentioned about disable unused animation or activity. I kinda like hunting items (just tiny items will do) in Yo to avoid the bore word. Something like the S*ms PC game that can hunt item using detector. So when the easter come, player can hunts some eggs.
17. Age, how about make yo avatar become kid or elder rather than stay in one form? Some people like to made event need spoiled daughter and stuff. Not makeup but the avatar. Slightly smaller for kid, slightly bigger for adult. A bit buff, a bit curve.
18. Release the unreleased items. There are many unreleased items in Yo and hard to find. Seller is also rare. Time machine theme, perhaps?
These are only my personal opinion. Thank you.
JJ (149928830)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 16, 2010

Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Just an opinion from 8 years player

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:21 am

I like a Yo with an organized list. :thumbsup:

Some of those are workable, some are not, and some would require significant changes to the way other players enjoy Yo. But it is all fair feedback. Well done!

And welcome to the forums! :hug:

No matter what you do or don't believe, the majority of the world disagrees with you.
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 22951
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Carla (109030001) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:37 am

Playing since 2009 I agree with alot of what you posted. But not everyone plays the way we do. I for one... have never been to an event or had event so that how much I care about them. Other people love them. I love to decorate which maybe you dont. again.. they will never do anything that will make all of us happy all the time. I agree. update the realtor office, speedway and rideables. I agree.. Cafe and flower shop.. and dance club. nobody goes there. AT least my opinion. The pet store.. make it where we can actually buy dog bowls and food, beds. dog houses.. cages. etc. or something we can use in there. The food at the beach.. would be awesome if it was place-able. Never have figured out why you buy it and what you use it for. Your idea on the lighting being light or dark!!! Genius! I have always wished for us getting a setting for that! Park to meet or relax.. would cut down on the lag in front of apartments for sure. I dont want all the old themes taken out because they have been so quick to yank the new ones ..us decorators would never have certain items to use then.

So again... they can never make all of us happy but change is sometimes good. Not easy,.. but good. I miss full themes where they have so many little items and decorative items to choose from. They have been really putting out furniture lately but not alot of smaller miscellaneous items.

Carla (109030001)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 176
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:37 am

Well, respect for taking time and pointing all this...

Welcome to Forums :)
Last edited by Denna (10205906) on Thu May 17, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 5979
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Aurora (130292467) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:44 am

JJ (149928830) wrote:Hey, I played this game since 2010. I met some old Yo player and almost 80% of them said that this game is no longer fun. Idk what’s no longer fun term for them. But I would like to give my opinion.
I won’t give comment about price items nowdays because the game needs to survive.
1. Please disable the animation of assemble items in the factory. We no longer use that.
2. There are some food and drinks that we can buy in the beach, coffee shop, vinnyl’s, and nightclub are actually useless. Idk what’s the point of buying those drink if they aren’t placeable.
3. Why no longer release rideables vehicle or new horse?
4. Why no longer release plushies? They are nice for collection. I am dying to collect them.
5. Point 3 dan 4, if BVG didn’t release something new then you should do something about it.
6. Old theme should be remove from Yo furn shop, depot, realtor.
7. Disable speedyway expect you got a token if you win
8. Disable fishing except you got a token if you win
9. Why not release new music track? How about ASMR track?
10. The camera, I dislike to post picture on facebook. I have to scroll down to look for hot dog post. People don’t post their hot dog post everyday.
11. Lag, many people with huge inventory have this problem. I think BVG should fix the inventory. I think I saw it along time ago about someone posting inventory layout design (how about sorting based on year?)
12. Auction is nice, but not all can’t be sold in AH. Like pet, how about adoption center. Beside, a pet shouldn’t be bid.
13. Factory and jobs section. Just disable the jobs. It’s boring and nothing new. How about being a vlogger, celebrity, cooking, botanist, biologist. Collect item from your friend’s post.
14. The coin chests, why can’t we open all of them at the same time? Since BVG release items pretty fast, player needs money by all mean and to avoid begging (I always find player who begs). It might didn’t solve the begging part but it help to earn more coin.
15. Perhaps should make pagent section near clothing store, Pagent is kinda famous event that I always find. Career to be a celebrity.
16. A park will be nice with light and dark sky according to the time, hunting small items. That’s why I mentioned about disable unused animation or activity. I kinda like hunting items (just tiny items will do) in Yo to avoid the bore word. Something like the S*ms PC game that can hunt item using detector. So when the easter come, player can hunts some eggs.
17. Age, how about make yo avatar become kid or elder rather than stay in one form? Some people like to made event need spoiled daughter and stuff. Not makeup but the avatar. Slightly smaller for kid, slightly bigger for adult. A bit buff, a bit curve.
18. Release the unreleased items. There are many unreleased items in Yo and hard to find. Seller is also rare. Time machine theme, perhaps?
These are only my personal opinion. Thank you.

Agree with most all of your post. However before BVG removes #1 on your list, would like them to reconsider for us to being able to craft items in the factory. If possible.

Aurora (130292467)
YoWorld Level: 197
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 419
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Mortania Evermore (13867727) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:51 pm

Some of us can still craft things. I'll go in and grab an extra sofa, or bike or whatever else is in there, from time to time. It would be great if BVG could figure out how to update Widgets, but it's not really a pressing issue and I'm sure many aren't really bothered.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... In Light of the MooN she shed What Was and became Mortania, Evermore ...

Mortania Evermore (13867727)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 2316
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Rainy (9155341) » Thu May 17, 2018 6:37 pm

hi....been here since 09...if your talking about the daily chests....I open mine ...ALL...everyday.....know some only open 250...you dont make crap doing it that way....
as for some of the old themes...dont agree....I for one still go to alot of the old themes to add to my rooms....know alot of Yo's do also....
AH....need to put a delete button so if one changes their mind or makes a mistake on amount of bid...we have the option to bow out....
and sorry...but ....NO... to baking things in the factory....mine and oh soooo many's opinion
Rainy (9155341)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 252

Postby DianaBananaYSC (111036364) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:39 pm

i think all the changes you are asking for will probaby be done or undone when yo switches to htlm 5 in 2020 when flash goes bye bye.

i say no on removing older theme. we deorators stil, at least i do, buy things from older themes. new players need these old themes to furnish their apartment untili they make more coins. bvg did make a new and improved section in clothing for new players.
it would be nice to be able to put pets in the ah. these are not real animals so why you say they shouldln't be bid on? pixles.
i think to add a bloggng section to replace jobs would be a huge undertaking at this this time. jobs are mainly for new players and i remember i wasn't bored with them.
ii don't do pagents. the first problem i see with that is which yo gets to use the room when?
releasing the unreleased items would ruin the yo economy and make many, many, players mad as these items were bought for investment purposes.
it's a good thing you offer suggestions even if i don't agree with them all. all i can say is i ithink when yo turns html 5 on we will all see a great new yo.

DianaBananaYSC (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 8545
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 pm

DianaBananaYSC (111036364) wrote:i think all the changes you are asking for will probaby be done or undone when yo switches to htlm 5 in 2020 when flash goes bye bye.

i say no on removing older theme. we deorators stil, at least i do, buy things from older themes. new players need these old themes to furnish their apartment untili they make more coins. bvg did make a new and improved section in clothing for new players.
it would be nice to be able to put pets in the ah. these are not real animals so why you say they shouldln't be bid on? pixles.
i think to add a bloggng section to replace jobs would be a huge undertaking at this this time. jobs are mainly for new players and i remember i wasn't bored with them.
ii don't do pagents. the first problem i see with that is which yo gets to use the room when?
releasing the unreleased items would ruin the yo economy and make many, many, players mad as these items were bought for investment purposes.
it's a good thing you offer suggestions even if i don't agree with them all. all i can say is i ithink when yo turns html 5 on we will all see a great new yo.

Agree - it's probably unrealistic for us to expect any radical changes in the near future.

The focus, quite rightly, is on making the game futureproof and as you've said, we'll probably get loads more functionality when the switchover happens.

Good for you for bringing ideas though JJ - always a good thing IMO :)

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 1429
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Mich2 (5153982) » Thu May 17, 2018 8:22 pm

I've been on the game for 10 years now and I do agree with a few updates needing to be made but I also think a lot of things others complain of are silly a are their suggestions because it would take away from other things. Now if someone were a VIP member or spent a good bit of their money in the game I would find a way to ask their opinions first of changes needing to be made. A lot of the things in the game are pretty dead but that is because they weren't bought or used enough to bother updating. I do think a food court where we could eat and visit and place food on tables and buy food of different varieties would be a better idea than adding to the beach etc this could be done by making some of the other places smaller on the map. I agree with this: The pet store.. make it where we can actually buy dog bowls and food, beds. dog houses.. cages. etc. or something we can use in there. Your idea on the lighting being light or dark is cool but there are things in the game that help with that in the past you could place
I however think the best solution for lighting all around would be cool as heck: if they would just add mood lighting to rooms where we could change to holiday colors, colors of ribbons for causes, night, morning and evening. For that matter you could even make it something we could buy to add to each room in varieties by theme or colors---- win -win situation there. :night: :star: :trophy:

As for the little detailed items they were cool but we needed furniture far more than a ton of small things. All themes have some anyway so nothing is really lacking there in my opinion. Drinks at the beach use to be for energy etc folks it went with things e use to use them for to earn etc which we don't use anymore but that would be cool if you could buy them and hold them or place them on the beach spot with you but not one big change I see having to be made to keep a game alive so that's a blahh moment. I would however make some places smaller on the map and add in a few things like a mall with a park in the middle. Please do add some new music tracks. Most of mine I lost due to moving from Myspace when it pretty much went under, uggh. I would purchase some upbeat or holiday etc related ones now. :smug:

I really want a more updated mall home with places that are semi decorated already that we could change things around in or not yet still decorate and add to like the new themes you guys had us decorating & voting on now that was impressive! Loved it!! I would love to see more homes, malls etc with more details like those added in already. Pretty happy and impressed with all of the other changes and new items thus far. This themes not my fav but some really impressive items on it!!
:heart: :balloon: WTG GUYS AND LADIES!!! Nice work!!

As for older theme removal we decorators need those but the basic things in the game from the start sure do need a serious refresh of new and improved items-- no doubt about it. They could add balloons and gifts etc to the florist and remove them from the themes to save space maybe if that is an issue for making room.

I saw an Ikea/ Scandinavian post earlier now there is an idea!! I've added it before myself earlier this year on the suggestions that were sent to me but haven't seen anything about it yet. Instead of the same type of themes in the questionnaire I just filled out why not do something cool like this instead. You could give us a Ikea to decorate we can set up offices, kitchens, bedrooms etc, area to sell items at, have a food court, etc. Love me some Ikea!!! I wouldn't mind having a nice park to decorate as maybe an avenue thrown in sometime soon for Spring and Summer. A little pond with one or a lake too would be cool to add to my homes as an avenue something different than we already have though.

Now about the lag in inventory.............I can not search by item because it just locks up on me and shuts my game down and has for a long time now. I've given away, sold, moved etc and it has never done any good at all it always crashes and yes my programs are updated. Also not sure why but my book case that was earned in the beginning of the game that we could put stuff inside has been missing for years. How do I get that back? Also my Vip cash did not show up today when it was supposed to should I be concerned?
:silly:

Mich2 (5153982)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 15, 2008

Forum Posts: 146
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Joel (178712806) » Thu May 17, 2018 11:55 pm

There are many of us that still go to the Speedway!!
Joel (178712806)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2011

Forum Posts: 492

Postby Aurora (130292467) » Fri May 18, 2018 12:28 am

Joel (178712806) wrote:There are many of us that still go to the Speedway!!

Go Speedracer Go :D I never got the hang of the Speedway. But you and others do. :thumbsup:

Aurora (130292467)
YoWorld Level: 197
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 419

Postby Rawr (186765003) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:32 am

1. Or they could bring the function back?
2. Nightclub ones are useful (Dizzy Drinks), rest are useless i agree
3. I don't think they have found the code for these yet within their massive source code. Either that or they don't think they'll profit from them.
4. Not sure, I miss plushies too
5. ??
6. Some themes should, some themes shouldn't - holiday themes should go, general themes should stay
7. Some still use speedway
8. Some still fish
9. BVG haven't got the code for them yet
10. It's optional to share, just F3 and search "Hot dog", should be easier to find the
11. They're always working to try fix our lag
12. They should add pets to AH
13. Some still do old jobs, but new jobs would be nice too
14. You can open all of one type, then all of next type etc. Doesn't take too long, less than a minute?
15. Just attend the events instead?
16. Yes, we need some new locations on map - and some more events like the cracker one we had
17. The makeup does work pretty well for this stuff, and i'm not sure how hard it would be for them to incorporate size as it would affect all clothing...
18. No thanks, some people have paid loads for these items - Keep them unreleased.

Rawr (186765003)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 4722
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby JJ (149928830) » Fri May 18, 2018 9:32 am

Thank you for the response that I got. TBH I never thought someone will reply my post.
And again, I only speak out what on my mind. Some may agree and some don't. I don't mean to offend anyone. The rest is up to all of you who read this.

I only can open 1 type of chest and need about 24 hours later to open another one. So I thought it will be better if I can open all of those chest at the same time. IMO.

Lastly, I don't make a thread to debate, just want to speak out. It's not like BVG read my post and do what I mention.

When I was newbie, I don't have money to buy what I want. And now I have money I would like to buy but none sell. Your opinion is to keep it that way, and this my opinion. Oh and If BVG did re-release old item, I'm pretty sure it will cost the earth.
JJ (149928830)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 16, 2010

Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Shanna Kay (106457115) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:23 am

I just stopped in and ran by your post. I agree with mostly if we arent using it or going to get anything out of it ( the drinks used to give you energy) then do away with it by all means and lets do something new and different. I also like the way you really thought your post out and this is very good example of " constructive critism" . A very good example. Well thought out and well done and I agree with some but not all of your points. Have a good day.

Shanna Kay (106457115)
YoWorld Level: 376
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 1941
Forum Title: YoFan

Return to YoWorld Discussions