Show off your outfit here!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Desperado (126579776) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Desperado (126579776) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:I've decided to embrace my inner adult romance novel cover model.

Image

Dude, this one is a winner. LOL

Ladies and gentlemen I am writing a new novel with Sam's character as the star. May I present Dusty Throbber in "Ooh It Burns". :haha: :haha: :haha:


Hahahahaha... bet it will be page turner! :haha:

IKR? Here is a short sample........

As Dusty crossed the veranda in the setting crimson sunlight, his rippling biceps glinted with a sheen that made Emily's doubts melt into pools of desire. She no longer wanted any more of the rules and limits her life has placed before her, but instead she knew what she wanted and it was the freedom in Dusty's gaze and the prison of his ebony locks. His steely stare caught her once again and she rose to meet his embrace against the skyline of the setting sun. Tonight her heart was not lost. It was not torn. It was not conflicted. She willed herself to be completely his and his fire wrapped her in her blissful rapture. Together they would burn down the last remnants of the walls between them and forge a bond known only by those with the power to love without compromise.

*time passes*

Emily screamed at Dusty "Why weren't you home at 6pm like you promised?!?!?!" Dusty eyes fell to the floor in disgust. There was no more love. No more fire. Only the sad truth of it all. Dusty was a loner, and a loner has to be alone. He knew the only way to calm her was with the truth. So out it spilled. "Emily I can't be tied down. I'm not that kind of guy. I just....just need freedom to sow my oats in the wild. Me and the horse are in love now. You'll just have to understand. I'm sorry." he muttered as he waddled off with his ever expending beer gut and hairy back. "I'll miss you Emily" he whispered as hitched himself into the saddle. He turned slowly away in the gaze of her tear stained eyes, his head down with the weight of what he had done resting on his shoulders. Emily's heart was broken, and Dusty was the hammer that had shattered her dreams.

Oh well. There are more fish in the sea he whistled as he cracked open a beer and rode off into the Sunset......bar.

I think I'll be winning a prize for this one. :haha:




Image


This is exactly how the writer of 50 shades started, she wrote it as fan fiction for a Twilight forum. :thumbsup: :haha:
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17618
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Desperado (126579776) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:I've decided to embrace my inner adult romance novel cover model.

Image

Dude, this one is a winner. LOL

Ladies and gentlemen I am writing a new novel with Sam's character as the star. May I present Dusty Throbber in "Ooh It Burns". :haha: :haha: :haha:



Now why don't I see this when voting?!?!?! You would have my vote!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

37 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN!
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10416
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Halloween Town

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Desperado (126579776) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Desperado (126579776) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:I've decided to embrace my inner adult romance novel cover model.

Image

Dude, this one is a winner. LOL

Ladies and gentlemen I am writing a new novel with Sam's character as the star. May I present Dusty Throbber in "Ooh It Burns". :haha: :haha: :haha:


Hahahahaha... bet it will be page turner! :haha:

IKR? Here is a short sample........

As Dusty crossed the veranda in the setting crimson sunlight, his rippling biceps glinted with a sheen that made Emily's doubts melt into pools of desire. She no longer wanted any more of the rules and limits her life has placed before her, but instead she knew what she wanted and it was the freedom in Dusty's gaze and the prison of his ebony locks. His steely stare caught her once again and she rose to meet his embrace against the skyline of the setting sun. Tonight her heart was not lost. It was not torn. It was not conflicted. She willed herself to be completely his and his fire wrapped her in her blissful rapture. Together they would burn down the last remnants of the walls between them and forge a bond known only by those with the power to love without compromise.

*time passes*

Emily screamed at Dusty "Why weren't you home at 6pm like you promised?!?!?!" Dusty eyes fell to the floor in disgust. There was no more love. No more fire. Only the sad truth of it all. Dusty was a loner, and a loner has to be alone. He knew the only way to calm her was with the truth. So out it spilled. "Emily I can't be tied down. I'm not that kind of guy. I just....just need freedom to sow my oats in the wild. Me and the horse are in love now. You'll just have to understand. I'm sorry." he muttered as he waddled off with his ever expending beer gut and hairy back. "I'll miss you Emily" he whispered as hitched himself into the saddle. He turned slowly away in the gaze of her tear stained eyes, his head down with the weight of what he had done resting on his shoulders. Emily's heart was broken, and Dusty was the hammer that had shattered her dreams.

Oh well. There are more fish in the sea he whistled as he cracked open a beer and rode off into the Sunset......bar.

I think I'll be winning a prize for this one. :haha:





:haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

37 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN!
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10416
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Halloween Town

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Howdy :kiss:

Image
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4469
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Evelina Salvatore (150609480) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:19 am

This outfit is one of my faves that I made around a month or so ago:
Image
:D :heart: The phone handheld is one of my favorite items, it's so cute! :D
~Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality~
AP Link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-150609480&poe=200
User avatar

Evelina Salvatore (150609480)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 22, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 461
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Exploring the Galaxy~

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby daisy di (119576115) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:40 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:Howdy :kiss:

Image


Love it!!
User avatar

daisy di (119576115)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2052
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Image

*Raven Symone voice* "Yup that's me!"
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5599
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Evelina Salvatore (150609480) wrote:This outfit is one of my faves that I made around a month or so ago:
Image
:D :heart: The phone handheld is one of my favorite items, it's so cute! :D

Very pretty :) :heart:

Ooh, and I voted for your outfit in the challenge! :D
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4469
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:12 pm

daisy di (119576115) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:Howdy :kiss:

Image


Love it!!

Tysm daisy! :D :hug:

Where's your close-up? You're looking really fab too today :thumbsup: :love:
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4469
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:14 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Image

*Raven Symone voice* "Yup that's me!"

Beautifully co-ordinated MsP :thumbsup: :heart:

Those glasses are really cool :smug:
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4469
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:31 pm

Okay, pushing showing-off to the absolute limit now - promise not to post again for a few days :D

Image

:heart:
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4469
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:Okay, pushing showing-off to the absolute limit now - promise not to post again for a few days :D

Image

:heart:


Wow! :thumbsup:
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT! Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7662
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Image

*Raven Symone voice* "Yup that's me!"

Beautifully co-ordinated MsP :thumbsup: :heart:

Those glasses are really cool :smug:


Thank you so much!! They remind me so much of the cat eye glasses from the '50's. :haha:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5599
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Evelina Salvatore (150609480) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:32 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Evelina Salvatore (150609480) wrote:This outfit is one of my faves that I made around a month or so ago:
Image
:D :heart: The phone handheld is one of my favorite items, it's so cute! :D

Very pretty :) :heart:

Ooh, and I voted for your outfit in the challenge! :D

Thank you so much!! :hug: :hug: :heart: :heart: :D :D Omg I didn't know I was in the challenge???? I don't remember ever entering, I wasn't going to do it....but okay then lol thank you, you're very sweet! :D :hug:
~Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality~
AP Link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-150609480&poe=200
User avatar

Evelina Salvatore (150609480)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 22, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 461
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Exploring the Galaxy~

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:Okay, pushing showing-off to the absolute limit now - promise not to post again for a few days :D

Image

:heart:



That is a gorgeous headdress! :heart:
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17618
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:20 am

Evelina Salvatore (150609480) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Evelina Salvatore (150609480) wrote:This outfit is one of my faves that I made around a month or so ago:
Image
:D :heart: The phone handheld is one of my favorite items, it's so cute! :D

Very pretty :) :heart:

Ooh, and I voted for your outfit in the challenge! :D

Thank you so much!! :hug: :hug: :heart: :heart: :D :D Omg I didn't know I was in the challenge???? I don't remember ever entering, I wasn't going to do it....but okay then lol thank you, you're very sweet! :D :hug:

Jesus, I'm such a bloody idiot :D

I confused you with Mortiana Evermore.......DOH! :haha: :haha: :haha:

So sorry hun - still love your outfit here though :hug: :heart:
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4469
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:22 am

Tysm Denna and Sam.......or should I say Uma? :D :D :hug: :heart:

Loving both your looks and hoping for close-ups :) :love:
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4469
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Image
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT! Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7662
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby Sandy (132621098) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:Image

:heart: :rose:
Image
User avatar

Sandy (132621098)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2722
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: The Twilight Zone

Re: Show off your outfit here!

Postby TUSCANY (184148760) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:05 am

loving the Scorpion yober!!

Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE SCORPIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOBIUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA
User avatar

TUSCANY (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 2293
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Somewhere out there

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions