⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:58 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:oh sweet!!!! thank you and I can change them for a variety!!! nice of you to do for me Bmoon thanks a bunch :hug:

still going to use whatever laney makes too-so glad we all get along so well to do this stuff!! :heart:



it's the

Sister
Siggy
Support
lol :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop Thank you MissT
Now doing Halloween Siggy's
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 6422
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby Laney (163592209) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:26 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote:oh sweet!!!! thank you and I can change them for a variety!!! nice of you to do for me Bmoon thanks a bunch :hug:

still going to use whatever laney makes too-so glad we all get along so well to do this stuff!! :heart:



it's the

Sister
Siggy
Support
lol :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:


:haha: :haha:

I love that!

The siggies you made are just beautiful, BM! :heart: :hug:
Image
Visit Me! My Siggy Shop! My Avenues! My Clothing Sale! Had A Bad Day? Click!
.。*゚+.*.。Click my globe to draw on my boards! Leave a kind message! (:+..。*゚+
User avatar

Laney (163592209)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1578
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:28 pm

they all are...cute ssS!
Sister Siggy Support!! love it! :hug: :hug:
Image
User avatar
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19485
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Wow i love ur siggy's JustJo. Amazing job BM :hug: :heart:
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20828
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:44 pm

BadMoon.. Can I get you to make me a siggy for the Win a Date thing? I'll message you tonight or tomorrow of what I'd like after I decide what I want. I don't wanna post it here..
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3994
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:BadMoon.. Can I get you to make me a siggy for the Win a Date thing? I'll message you tonight or tomorrow of what I'd like after I decide what I want. I don't wanna post it here..



oh yah, absolutely i would be honored :hug: :love:
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop Thank you MissT
Now doing Halloween Siggy's
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 6422
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:21 pm

:balloon: :hug:
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20828
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Hi BadMoon!!

I'd love a new Halloween Siggy, please! Just my name in Black and Purple with a Black Cat and some sparkles, maybe? :heart:

TYIA !! :love:
ImageImage
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16525
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:19 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:Hi BadMoon!!

I'd love a new Halloween Siggy, please! Just my name in Black and Purple with a Black Cat and some sparkles, maybe? :heart:

TYIA !! :love:



Sure thing :D
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop Thank you MissT
Now doing Halloween Siggy's
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 6422
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/sDEaJsR.png[/img][/url]


if you want a color background plz let me know, or if i missed the mark completely, i'll give it another go :hug: :D
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop Thank you MissT
Now doing Halloween Siggy's
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 6422
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:05 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:BadMoon.. Can I get you to make me a siggy for the Win a Date thing? I'll message you tonight or tomorrow of what I'd like after I decide what I want. I don't wanna post it here..



oh yah, absolutely i would be honored :hug: :love:


I know I already told you but thank you again for my siggy. I love it :love: :hug:
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3994
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/sDEaJsR.png[/img][/url]


if you want a color background plz let me know, or if i missed the mark completely, i'll give it another go :hug: :D


OOOOH I LOVE IT!! IT'S PURRRRFECT!! TY TY TYYYYY! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
ImageImage
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16525
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:26 am

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/sDEaJsR.png[/img][/url]


if you want a color background plz let me know, or if i missed the mark completely, i'll give it another go :hug: :D


OOOOH I LOVE IT!! IT'S PURRRRFECT!! TY TY TYYYYY! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:


Wow I love how it blend with the Forum colour!! :D it’s purrrrrrrrrfect ;)
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20828
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:BadMoon.. Can I get you to make me a siggy for the Win a Date thing? I'll message you tonight or tomorrow of what I'd like after I decide what I want. I don't wanna post it here..



oh yah, absolutely i would be honored :hug: :love:


I know I already told you but thank you again for my siggy. I love it :love: :hug:


you're very welcome, anytime :D
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop Thank you MissT
Now doing Halloween Siggy's
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 6422
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-136864592][img]https://i.imgur.com/sDEaJsR.png[/img][/url]


if you want a color background plz let me know, or if i missed the mark completely, i'll give it another go :hug: :D


OOOOH I LOVE IT!! IT'S PURRRRFECT!! TY TY TYYYYY! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:



oh yah, glad you love it :D
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop Thank you MissT
Now doing Halloween Siggy's
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 6422
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:11 am

You look so cute BM & I love ur new siggy :D So cute :hug: :heart:
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20828
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:09 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:You look so cute BM & I love ur new siggy :D So cute :hug: :heart:


Tysm.........wasn't easy, all these moves and poses I screenshot lol.
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop Thank you MissT
Now doing Halloween Siggy's
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 6422
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:22 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:You look so cute BM & I love ur new siggy :D So cute :hug: :heart:


Tysm.........wasn't easy, all these moves and poses I screenshot lol.

:haha: :haha: LMAO. awww but u mastered it at last ;) I love it
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20828
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:21 pm

Oh, I would love some new Halloween signatures...... :D
Image

37 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN!
User avatar

Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10416
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Halloween Town

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Halloween Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Oh, I would love some new Halloween signatures...... :D



Oh yay......I shall get right on it :D
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop Thank you MissT
Now doing Halloween Siggy's
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 6422
Forum Title: YoDedicated

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests