⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Doing Fall/Valentine

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Reinvented

Postby T Louie (111654346) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:43 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:I was thinking that would work... should I post as a pic or link?
And people are saying my key only gets the to 80% loading...any clue why? :?:


on the link no, i think there are still issues as some are still having problems but i'll try a new link and see if that fixes it, and on the other either way is fine.

Are you wanting it dropped into the oz siggy or a new one?

My new one wont be use until next week closer to Memorial Day-am working on my outfit...was thinking this background...? like it?
Image
User avatar

T Louie (111654346)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1573
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Reinvented

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:44 pm

T Louie (111654346) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:I was thinking that would work... should I post as a pic or link?
And people are saying my key only gets the to 80% loading...any clue why? :?:


on the link no, i think there are still issues as some are still having problems but i'll try a new link and see if that fixes it, and on the other either way is fine.

Are you wanting it dropped into the oz siggy or a new one?

My new one wont be use until next week closer to Memorial Day-am working on my outfit...was thinking this background...? like it?
Image


love it, i have seen it before :heart:
am only asking questions, would you want the colors enhanced or as is?
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Reinvented

Postby CCPG (107404295) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello my sweet friend. Could I perhaps trouble you for a lovely siggy?

Name: Cocacolapeachgirl (any script will do)
The image I'd love is as follows

Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... 95&poe=200

And the Avi I'd like is this one.

Image
Image
“No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”-Robin Williams
User avatar

CCPG (107404295)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11659
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Making Waves since 1976.

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Reinvented

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:57 pm

CCPG (107404295) wrote:Hello my sweet friend. Could I perhaps trouble you for a lovely siggy?

Name: Cocacolapeachgirl (any script will do)
The image I'd love is as follows

Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... 95&poe=200

And the Avi I'd like is this one.

Image

will do give me about 5
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Reinvented

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat May 12, 2018 8:17 pm

CCPG (107404295) wrote:Hello my sweet friend. Could I perhaps trouble you for a lovely siggy?

Name: Cocacolapeachgirl (any script will do)
The image I'd love is as follows

Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... 95&poe=200

And the Avi I'd like is this one.

Image


[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-107404295&poe=200]Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-107404295&poe=200][img]https://i.imgur.com/um2vhZS.jpg[/img]



want anything changed let me know, i aim to please :D
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Reinvented

Postby CCPG (107404295) » Sat May 12, 2018 8:25 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
CCPG (107404295) wrote:Hello my sweet friend. Could I perhaps trouble you for a lovely siggy?

Name: Cocacolapeachgirl (any script will do)
The image I'd love is as follows

Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... 95&poe=200

And the Avi I'd like is this one.

Image


[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-107404295&poe=200]Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-107404295&poe=200][img]https://i.imgur.com/um2vhZS.jpg[/img]



want anything changed let me know, i aim to please :D


Thank you it's perfect. :hug: :heart:
Image
“No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”-Robin Williams
User avatar

CCPG (107404295)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11659
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Making Waves since 1976.

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Reinvented

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat May 12, 2018 8:34 pm

CCPG (107404295) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
CCPG (107404295) wrote:Hello my sweet friend. Could I perhaps trouble you for a lovely siggy?

Name: Cocacolapeachgirl (any script will do)
The image I'd love is as follows

Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... 95&poe=200

And the Avi I'd like is this one.

Image





[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-107404295&poe=200]Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-107404295&poe=200][img]https://i.imgur.com/um2vhZS.jpg[/img]






want anything changed let me know, i aim to please :D


Thank you it's perfect. :hug: :heart:



it should be linked :hug:
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Messenger App Sig

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat May 12, 2018 9:07 pm

T Louie try this

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h111654346][img]https://i.imgur.com/izSCtRh.jpg[/img][/url]



no sorry, just tried it, it's still sticking, i believe its a yoworld problem still, there has been threads of 80% loading last couple of days, and people are using what they call a back door to get in game by following someones else link, idk, crazy.
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Reinvented

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:11 am

T Louie (111654346) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
T Louie (111654346) wrote:I was thinking that would work... should I post as a pic or link?
And people are saying my key only gets the to 80% loading...any clue why? :?:


on the link no, i think there are still issues as some are still having problems but i'll try a new link and see if that fixes it, and on the other either way is fine.

Are you wanting it dropped into the oz siggy or a new one?

My new one wont be use until next week closer to Memorial Day-am working on my outfit...was thinking this background...? like it?
Image


whenever you're ready :hug:
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Reinvented

Postby CCPG (107404295) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:54 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
CCPG (107404295) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
CCPG (107404295) wrote:Hello my sweet friend. Could I perhaps trouble you for a lovely siggy?

Name: Cocacolapeachgirl (any script will do)
The image I'd love is as follows

Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... 95&poe=200

And the Avi I'd like is this one.

Image





[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-107404295&poe=200]Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-107404295&poe=200][img]https://i.imgur.com/um2vhZS.jpg[/img]






want anything changed let me know, i aim to please :D


Thank you it's perfect. :hug: :heart:



it should be linked :hug:


I posted the link you gave me but it's giving me issues. Never mind, it's fixed.
Image
“No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”-Robin Williams
User avatar

CCPG (107404295)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11659
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Making Waves since 1976.

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Messenger App Sig

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm

:hug: :heart:
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 32472
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Messenger App Sig

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:11 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote::hug: :heart:



thank you sweets :hug:
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Patriotic Siggy's

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:43 am

I think you do beautiful work, Bad Moon, and I would LOVE one of your Patriotic Siggy's.

I would like it styled like Renee's, please. Just my name, no background, rwb pattern with stars as accents.

Thank you SO much!

:heart: :hug: :heart:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17247
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Patriotic Siggy's

Postby RiceAndSoup (186393139) » Fri May 18, 2018 3:38 pm

Hello BadMoon, I saw you posted on another post. I came to see your siggy's and they look great :love: Would you be able to create one for me if I "ordered" one? Heh, I'm not sure how this works :haha: :haha:
Image
Hello there!
User avatar
RiceAndSoup (186393139)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 89
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Away from keyboard.

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Patriotic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Baby Sic (186393139) wrote:Hello BadMoon, I saw you posted on another post. I came to see your siggy's and they look great :love: Would you be able to create one for me if I "ordered" one? Heh, I'm not sure how this works :haha: :haha:


absolutely, just basically tell me, background or transparent
if background, colors, or glitter, stickers
avi or no
font glitter or no

basically :D what kind of "feel" are you going for?
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Patriotic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Image :hug:
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jxtq5WU.png[/img]


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DkAgouK.png[/img]


if you want it tweaked or just something dif, let me know. :hug:

added stars in the lettering, wasn't sure if thats what you meant or just a few placements of stars behind siggy.
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Patriotic Siggy's

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:51 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image :hug:
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jxtq5WU.png[/img]


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DkAgouK.png[/img]


if you want it tweaked or just something dif, let me know. :hug:

added stars in the lettering, wasn't sure if thats what you meant or just a few placements of stars behind siggy.


OOOOO I love them BOTH!!! SPECTACULAR!! TYTYTYTYTYTYSM! :hug: :heart: :heart: :thumbsup: :rose:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17247
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Patriotic Siggy's

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri May 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image :hug:
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jxtq5WU.png[/img]


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DkAgouK.png[/img]


if you want it tweaked or just something dif, let me know. :hug:

added stars in the lettering, wasn't sure if thats what you meant or just a few placements of stars behind siggy.


OOOOO I love them BOTH!!! SPECTACULAR!! TYTYTYTYTYTYSM! :hug: :heart: :heart: :thumbsup: :rose:


Very welcome Miss Smitten :hug:
Last edited by BadMoon (153955457) on Fri May 18, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Image
Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Valentine Siggy's & Fall
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7482
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Patriotic Siggy's

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri May 18, 2018 5:20 pm

hey Badmoon can you do Canadian ones as well-maybe instead of the stars there could be red n white maple leafs?
we dont have blue in ours-limited to the red and whites
Image

Been through lots in the Real World...In this Game-I got this ;)
*Siggy made by me
User avatar
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 29529
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: ⊱❣⊰ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ⊱❣⊰ Now doing Patriotic Siggy's

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Fri May 18, 2018 5:23 pm

would love one in Canadian stuff -transparent no quote name JustJo and
key https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -106622274
pls n thanks :D
Image

Been through lots in the Real World...In this Game-I got this ;)
*Siggy made by me
User avatar
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 29529
Forum Title: YoManiac

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests