Cleaning Inventory Sale (updated) & Free - OFFLINE

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale - ONLINE

Postby Libby (179293052) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Is the white anchor bed still avail? :)


Yes. Can you make event, pls.
User avatar

Libby (179293052)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 444
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale - ONLINE

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Libby (179293052) wrote:
Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Is the white anchor bed still avail? :)


Yes. Can you make event, pls.


claudia/friends :)
Rage against the dying of the light
Image
User avatar

Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3439
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Overusing the heart symbol ❣

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale - OFFLINE

Postby Libby (179293052) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:42 pm

:balloon:
User avatar

Libby (179293052)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 444
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale - ONLINE

Postby Libby (179293052) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:54 am

:balloon:
User avatar

Libby (179293052)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 444
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby KitKat Hv2 (103422321) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:49 pm

I'll buy red 5K free mask.
Are you online now?

EDIT
You've gone offline. I'll check back tomorrow - I'm on UK time. :thumbsup: Please could you reserve it for me? Thanks in advance. :D
User avatar

KitKat Hv2 (103422321)
YoWorld Level: 153
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: This side of the pond

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby Libby (179293052) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:44 am

Hula v2 (103422321) wrote:I'll buy red 5K free mask.
Are you online now?

EDIT
You've gone offline. I'll check back tomorrow - I'm on UK time. :thumbsup: Please could you reserve it for me? Thanks in advance. :D



Reserved
User avatar

Libby (179293052)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 444
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby KitKat Hv2 (103422321) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Libby (179293052) wrote:
Hula v2 (103422321) wrote:I'll buy red 5K free mask.
Are you online now?

EDIT
You've gone offline. I'll check back tomorrow - I'm on UK time. :thumbsup: Please could you reserve it for me? Thanks in advance. :D



Reserved

Hi, thankyou .Are you online now?
User avatar

KitKat Hv2 (103422321)
YoWorld Level: 153
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: This side of the pond

Postby Champ (167406701) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Do you still have the actions/entrances that are posted in the first page?
User avatar
Champ (167406701)
YoWorld Level: 238
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 254
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - ONLINE

Postby Libby (179293052) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Back

Hula v2 (103422321) wrote:
Libby (179293052) wrote:
Hula v2 (103422321) wrote:I'll buy red 5K free mask.
Are you online now?

EDIT
You've gone offline. I'll check back tomorrow - I'm on UK time. :thumbsup: Please could you reserve it for me? Thanks in advance. :D



Reserved

Hi, thankyou .Are you online now?


Champ (167406701) wrote:Do you still have the actions/entrances that are posted in the first page?


yes
User avatar

Libby (179293052)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 444
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - ONLINE

Postby KitKat Hv2 (103422321) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Should I make event or you? :D
User avatar

KitKat Hv2 (103422321)
YoWorld Level: 153
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: This side of the pond

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - ONLINE

Postby Libby (179293052) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Hula v2 (103422321) wrote:Should I make event or you? :D


LIBBY in friends. tnx
User avatar

Libby (179293052)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 444
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - ONLINE

Postby KitKat Hv2 (103422321) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:05 pm

OMW!


Have to refresh....
User avatar

KitKat Hv2 (103422321)
YoWorld Level: 153
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: This side of the pond

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - ONLINE

Postby KitKat Hv2 (103422321) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:15 pm

Thanks for a smooth transaction :heart: :D
User avatar

KitKat Hv2 (103422321)
YoWorld Level: 153
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: This side of the pond

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby Lady Haha (119454292) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:53 am

Do you still have the white Beverly Hills jacket for 200K? If so, I would really like to buy it.
User avatar

Lady Haha (119454292)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2081
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Silently observing the circus.

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby RoZ Eloryn (161416984) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:30 am

hi there, I'd like to buy carbee lips & vine crown if still available ty!
Image
User avatar
RoZ Eloryn (161416984)
YoWorld Level: 247
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1692
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Stressing

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby KitKat Hv2 (103422321) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Hi again, I'd like the 50k pirate rigging pic 4
100k deep sea/ pirate throne pic 2
100k red carpet pic 2 please.

Thankyou :)
User avatar

KitKat Hv2 (103422321)
YoWorld Level: 153
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: This side of the pond

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby Libby (179293052) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:21 am

Hula v2 (103422321) wrote:Hi again, I'd like the 50k pirate rigging pic 4
100k deep sea/ pirate throne pic 2
100k red carpet pic 2 please.

Thankyou :)


Are you on now? On now for 10 minutes. If not I'll just come back after 8 to 9 hours. ty
User avatar

Libby (179293052)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 444
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby LoloxoWiiLD (110504036) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 am

Have you sold actions? I would love to buy the: jittery coffee, snowball, hot cocoa, and tiny tree actions if you still have?
♥Love, LoLo
User avatar
LoloxoWiiLD (110504036)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 501
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: From the Land of Confusion

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby Libby (179293052) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:46 am

LoloxoWiiLD (110504036) wrote:Have you sold actions? I would love to buy the: jittery coffee, snowball, hot cocoa, and tiny tree actions if you still have?


Yes, still! :balloon:
User avatar

Libby (179293052)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 444
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cleaning Inventory Sale (always updating) - OFFLINE

Postby KitKat Hv2 (103422321) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:48 am

Libby (179293052) wrote:
Are you on now? On now for 10 minutes. If not I'll just come back after 8 to 9 hours. ty


Let me know when you're on. I'm around now for a bit, will keep checking here...
User avatar

KitKat Hv2 (103422321)
YoWorld Level: 153
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: This side of the pond

PreviousNext

Return to Trading