Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby nemo (129599628) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:38 am

The upcoming theme should be shabby chic for all your players. I’ve spent enough on this line to where I should have most everything. Unfortunately I don’t and with the outrageous prices to obtain the line at least for me I will have to go without. Part of playing YoWorld is designing homes to your satisfaction. This line is impossible to complete unless your willing to spend 100’s of dollars. I’m pretty sure you will make more by opening this line to everyone and not by using gems. Right now I’m not a happy customer however I can be if the line is feasible to all.

nemo (129599628)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 8
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby cupcake 364 (106598815) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 am

This is not so much a theme suggestion as an item suggestion. I love the eyebrows on the Bubble Blowing NPC 2 from the Big Food World theme. The Blonde and Pink eyebrows are to die for. Could you make them for us? Thanks!

cupcake 364 (106598815)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 132
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Teri (122271689) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:02 pm

How about the world of Little People like in Little Women LA There are a lot of shows on TV now about little people that are very interesting.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE POTIONS!! THE ONES THAT CHANGE YOU INTO THINGS

Teri (122271689)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 120

Postby SmartTGurl (141611272) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:12 pm

How about a vintage trailer park or camping park?----3 or 4 different vintage trailers with yards to decorate and a room or 2 inside each RV to design. You could also have the Registration Office. This could satisfy those of us who are frustrated with Shabby Chic not being a full theme. Watched a couple of episodes of Flipping RVs on GAC network here in the states and thought it would be fun. The vintage RVs are adorable--Airstream, Shasta....in a 1950s setting. What do ya think? :D :D :D

SmartTGurl (141611272)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 168

Postby Xade (185518667) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:58 am

hello, please bring a "tokyo Ghoul" theme, it would be awesome
Xade (185518667)
YoWorld Level: 47
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2013

Forum Posts: 1

Postby Nancy E (116803802) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Why not a Shabby Chic theme that we can all purchase at the Furniture and YoDepot stores?
Nancy E (116803802)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 16
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Party (108506048) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:53 pm

This harajuku horror style would go with the current theme, and would sell good because of halloween coming up
Click on the banner to go to my apartment, gifts I ask for much appreciated THANK YOU!!!
Party (108506048)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 1965
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Party (108506048) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:12 pm

I will suggest mechas, ecoskeletons or humanoid type characters for a theme. Maybe some sort of apocolyptic situation where the world is overrun by robots. Matrix, ghost in the shell, westworld and of course terminator are good references

Click on the banner to go to my apartment, gifts I ask for much appreciated THANK YOU!!!
Party (108506048)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 1965

Postby Rad (148556908) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:22 pm

Im not liking the new yocash japanese home please make another
Rad (148556908)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 05, 2010

Forum Posts: 85
Forum Title: YoNovice

BRING US SOME NARUTO ANIME

Postby Rad (148556908) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Bring us some Naruto
Rad (148556908)
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 05, 2010

Forum Posts: 85

Postby Velvet Butterfly (4338759) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:31 am

Shabby Chic or Bohemian Chic full VIP theme please please please..! It seems the themes I actually like the past few months have been the in the gem games which I fail largely at winning anything great.... I find it rather annoying that I have no way to obtain the items i want. Is it possible that we could see Shabby Chic or Bohemian Chic as a theme for VIP in the future? I have lost all interest in decorating these past few months :sad:

Velvet Butterfly (4338759)
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 1554

Postby Wendy (110356353) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:17 pm

I vote for Shabby Chic and Boho to finish off what was started in Gem game. Also an ultra modern, sleek styled theme, Modern home and furnishings. Has a race theme been done? Like Daytona 500? Lot's could be done there. We also have Bike Week at Daytona.

Wendy (110356353)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 44

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 am

nemo (129599628) wrote:The upcoming theme should be shabby chic for all your players. I’ve spent enough on this line to where I should have most everything. Unfortunately I don’t and with the outrageous prices to obtain the line at least for me I will have to go without. Part of playing YoWorld is designing homes to your satisfaction. This line is impossible to complete unless your willing to spend 100’s of dollars. I’m pretty sure you will make more by opening this line to everyone and not by using gems. Right now I’m not a happy customer however I can be if the line is feasible to all.

Nancy E (116803802) wrote:Why not a Shabby Chic theme that we can all purchase at the Furniture and YoDepot stores?

Velvet Butterfly (4338759) wrote:Shabby Chic or Bohemian Chic full VIP theme please please please..! It seems the themes I actually like the past few months have been the in the gem games which I fail largely at winning anything great.... I find it rather annoying that I have no way to obtain the items i want. Is it possible that we could see Shabby Chic or Bohemian Chic as a theme for VIP in the future? I have lost all interest in decorating these past few months :sad:

Wendy (110356353) wrote:I vote for Shabby Chic and Boho to finish off what was started in Gem game. Also an ultra modern, sleek styled theme, Modern home and furnishings. Has a race theme been done? Like Daytona 500? Lot's could be done there. We also have Bike Week at Daytona.

Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men? :thumbsup:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6424
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:14 am

I suggest another theme that just so happens to be a combination between Sci-fi and Fantasy...

Magical Apocalypse
This would be a theme that would take on a post-apocalyptic earth, where nuclear radiation has caused mutations in the local life forms, causing them to inherit unique, and possibly magical qualities. Credit for the amazing images below goes to their amazing artists.

Just imagine the kind of home you could make for this theme. Maybe a radioactive tree house? Or forest with mutated plant life?

All the magical creatures you could produce? Trust me, this could be a theme both fantasy and sci-fi lovers could enjoy. Two birds with one stone! To amplify the sci-fi aspects of it, I highly recommend glitchy holograms and robotic technologies,

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:23 am

Icy/Winter Apocalypse

What better way to welcome the winter season/new years with an icy apocalypse theme? Imagine it, a frozen bunker, miles below the icy surface? An old laboratory filled with prehistoric creatures in ice? What could BVG come up with? Credit for the artistic inspiration provided below goes to their rightful creators.

There is so much that could be done with this theme. And no, BVG, don't be cheesy and call it "Ice Age (IA2019)" call it something more epic, make sure apocalypse is in the name, and make sure iciness or coldness is implied in there somewhere.

I mean, you really can't go wrong with this theme, with the frozen waterfalls, frozen buildings, and frozen environment items you can create. Maybe some ice mummies?

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:41 am

Hold up BVG! Cause I think I got something here! Now hear me out, cause this one is juicy. I recognize your passion, you like to expand on old themes so much. So I wanna help you out here! I wanna further feed your passion.

Winter Steampunk

After that Frozen Apocalypse theme, why not a Winter Steampunk theme. I found some amazing artistic inspiration below to get your minds tinkering a bit. Credit for these amazing pieces go to their amazing artists.
Source: (https://ageofsteam.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... r-machine/)
Source: (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/800303796255803340/)

Just imagine, icy cogs, lovely neo-victorian winter coats. Oh, the excellence of it all!
Source: (https://www.deviantart.com/darth-vanya/ ... -516601120)

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:15 am

Still want
xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:I want a Mall World theme!
Shopping bag hhs
Big home with escalators
Store buildings
Store fronts
All types of clothes :heart:

&

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:
For a mini theme though, can you pass on to the team the idea of a Christmas shopping theme? Shopping bag handhelds, a little storefront or mall home, strollers with upset children (lol) or children holding a toy (pretend it was bought for them while shopping to bring peace) that we can walk around pushing as a hh/item, crying toddler in arms handheld, puppies in arms handheld (peeps shop with pets in arms), cash and credit cards on hand (maybe a wallet hh that yo yos open and closed, lol), handheld shopping lists (maybe they can roll up and out too, or just drag) winter and holiday wear racks, different winter clothaes tht can reflect diff stores by being diff in style (like some winter fashion is high end and flashy, other is like holister style, other is bundled up tight, other is very mountain men like flannels, plaids, other would be festive holiday dress/sundays best wear), sensible shopping hair styles, hectic hairstyles from shopping stress, maybe tug of war npcs like the black friday tv over items, etc.

ty :D
.......................................xo JoyceCHoice ox ..........................
When it comes to living, and this World, there isn't enough love in the atmosphere to keep me here.:heartbroken:
MY WISHLIST (click here)

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011

Forum Posts: 10479
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Queen Karah (147463970) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:23 am

I think their should be NPC's that could be purchased by the players that include a menu of items that are relevant to the NPC. Example: a person is hosting a party, that person wants a bartender NPC to serve drinks; the player can click on the NPC bartender and order. The proceeds of the drinks would go to the player, and a small percentage would go to The Big Vikings Games Company. If you consider, I think there should be others as well, such as Baker for the Bakery theme, Sushi Chef for the Japanese Journey theme, Sales Clerk for the Convenient Store theme, and others according to the existing themes and future themes, as well. I also suggest, enabling the club website or creating a new one for the yo-clubs to access. And enabling the requests features of the gadget maker machine in the factory, so that people can request parts from their neighbors/friends. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you very much,
Queen Karah
Queen Karah (147463970)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 28, 2010

Forum Posts: 8

Postby Jynxx (126259504) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:48 pm

Gargoyles

I'd love to see a Gargoyles theme, like the animated series.
I think having costumes for Halloween of these characters would be awesome.
Even if it's only a Goliath and Demona costume, with a Bronx yober.

I suggested it via email. I hope it happens.

They could do a stone variant version too.

As for the theme you could do the scottish castle or the highrise with the castle on top of it.
It could be a fun theme or even just an interesting costume set.

What do you guys think? :D

Jynxx (126259504)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 5

Postby GoldenMikey (178293069) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:11 am

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:I suggest another theme that just so happens to be a combination between Sci-fi and Fantasy...

Magical Apocalypse
This would be a theme that would take on a post-apocalyptic earth, where nuclear radiation has caused mutations in the local life forms, causing them to inherit unique, and possibly magical qualities. Credit for the amazing images below goes to their amazing artists.

Just imagine the kind of home you could make for this theme. Maybe a radioactive tree house? Or forest with mutated plant life?

All the magical creatures you could produce? Trust me, this could be a theme both fantasy and sci-fi lovers could enjoy. Two birds with one stone! To amplify the sci-fi aspects of it, I highly recommend glitchy holograms and robotic technologies,

I would love this....................Would be very nice

GoldenMikey (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011

Forum Posts: 18840
Forum Title: YoAddict

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions