Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Biopunk/BioApocalypse
A future where we have altered our biology to allegedly "better" ourselves, and instead, we destroyed ourselves and created monsters. Nuclear warfare has ravaged the lands and the toxic radiations have caused mutations beyond repair. Credit for the amazing artistic inspiration used below, of course, goes to their amazingly talented creators throughout the internet.

This theme would take place in a dystopia where biology is off the chains. Alterations to our own bodies have not gone well. A few settings for this theme would be an old genetics lab, perhaps a genetic corporation's HQ, or a city of refugees seeing protection from mutant monsters and creatures.

Then... the wastelands!

The clothing for this theme would be very out there. Imaging having extra arms, or a huge parasite controlling your mind.
Last edited by Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6206
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Janzie (11687781) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:07 pm

I would like to see a big pretty two story house ....maybe a southern house in the country with lots of land ............tired of the
ships...and all the other stuff yall do...and tired of all the yo cash ...every thing has to be yo cash ..................

Janzie (11687781)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Sci-Fi Anime Theme

A romance, a cyborg, and ancient magic abilities. Explore the sci-fi side of anime and enrich yourself with advanced gadgets. Possible settings for this theme may include the city of Tokyo in the future. Credit for all artistic inspiration below goes to their respectful and insanely talented artists.

What will really make this theme, is the outfits. Keep that in mind BVG, the avatar eye styles need to be style-appropriate, and so does the hair. With your anime eyes in the past, they looked very out-of-place in this game. So make them fit in as best that you can. Just imagine that for a sec, YoWorld Avatars are supposed to be anime characters, and you are designing them for a hot new anime pitch.

The thing about anime is, that it can be extremely cute and kawaii, or downright twisted and hardcore, maybe even both. With this theme, try to find a happy medium between the two.

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:31 pm

BVG, Brace yourselves cause I think I might be onto something here!

So you guys know how you like to do that thing where you rehash old themes? Well, we've all seen sci-fi in space, and we've all seen underwater fantasy themes, so get ready for....

*drumroll*

SCI-FI ATLANTIS!
The home for this theme could be a fabulous underwater condo or research facility. Credit for all the amazing artistic inspiration used below goes to their respective talented artists.

Imagine the outfits? Holy crap... Amazingness... And I will include this mermaid suit again here cause it can also apply to this theme as well!

And the scenery? The windows to the outside watery world?

You absolutely can't go wrong with this theme, BVG. You can make it as luxurious and as beautiful as your heart's desire. You could even involve evolved life.

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Biopunk/BioApocalypse
A future where we have altered our biology to allegedly "better" ourselves, and instead, we destroyed ourselves and created monsters. Nuclear warfare has ravaged the lands and the toxic radiations have caused mutations beyond repair. Credit for the amazing artistic inspiration used below, of course, goes to their amazingly talented creators throughout the internet.

This theme would take place in a dystopia where biology is off the chains. Alterations to our own bodies have not gone well. A few settings for this theme would be an old genetics lab, perhaps a genetic corporation's HQ, or a city of refugees seeing protection from mutant monsters and creatures.

Then... the wastelands!

The clothing for this theme would be very out there. Imaging having extra arms, or a huge parasite controlling your mind.

YES PLEASE! It reminds me of an MMO I like to play, Fallen Earth! (A FUN free to play PC game!) (Posting videos and links and such to expand on the proposed theme for YoWorld.)

https://youtu.be/_q7TEpg38-Q Official trailer.
https://youtu.be/SWjEay7KHiM Fan made trailer where you get to see more of the post-apocalyptic world.

There are various factions in the game. Some are for nature, some are for machines, some think mutation is a blessing etc. (In the descriptions below when they say "player color" they mean the dot on the map showing another player's location.)
http://fallenearth.wikia.com/wiki/Factions

Children of the Apocalypse (CHOTA)
The Children of the Apocalypse (CHOTA) are a defiant heretical group who vehemently oppose order. They acknowledge that abuse of technology and human ignorance were responsible for the apocalypse, yet they embrace the collapse of civilization due to the absence of government and fight to prevent history from repeating itself.

Enforcers
The Enforcers are the militaristic body of Fallen Earth. They are based upon strict values of organization and control, and despise anything chaotic or un-organized. They try to restore the world through the use of rigid discipline and government.

Enforcers are also masters of proning, a once-secret mystical pvp tactic, and appearing in very large numbers.

Enforcers are allied with the Techs and Lightbearers, are enemies with the Vista and Travelers, and rivals to the chaotic Children of the Apocalypse. Player color is brown.

Lightbearers
The Lightbearers are a group of spiritual sages who are dedicated to the practice of martial arts and enlightenment. They employ the use of advanced healing techniques and mutations to accomplish the task of restoring the old world through wisdom and understanding.

Lightbearers are allies with the Enforcers and Vista, enemies with Tech and CHOTA, and rivals with the greedy Travelers. Player color is yellow.

Techs
The Techs are a group of scientists and engineers who are primarily interested in restoring the world as it once was through technological knowledge. They enjoy inventing, fixing and tinkering with anything mechanical.

Techs are allied with the Enforcers and Travelers, are enemies with the Lightbearers and Children of the Apocalypse, and arch rivals to the technology-hating Vista. Player color is blue.

Travelers
The Travelers are the g*s of the new world. They travel from place to place, peddling their wares, trying to make as much money as possible. They believe the best way to restore the world is through financial gain.

Travelers are friendly with the Tech and CHOTA, enemies with the Enforcers and Vista, and rivals with the ritualistic Lightbearers. Player color is purple.

Vistas
The Vistas are advocates of the natural ecosystem. They believe that this planet requires mankind's protection and that Earth and its resources are the most sacred elements of all living creatures.

Vista are allies with the CHOTA and Lightbearers, enemies with the Travelers and Enforcers, and rivals to the technology-oriented Tech. Player color is green.

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 227
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 717
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:44 pm

https://vimeo.com/hdrskies/hdrskies

Not so much as a theme suggestion as an overall suggestion. Can we please have colors like these?! :drool: ^^ And maybe some outdoor spaces like some of the ones in the video?!

I made a couple of palettes on an art site I used to be heavily involved in. (Until the Seamless Studio quit working and the company did not hire anyone to fix it.)

https://www.colourlovers.com/palette/4589549/HDR_Skies?sAC=1

http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/4589551/HDR_Skies_pt_2
Last edited by Katherine (121079165) on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 227
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 717
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby nadia (185744334) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:18 pm

:star: ty
:heart:

nadia (185744334)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 9

Postby nemo (129599628) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:38 am

The upcoming theme should be shabby chic for all your players. I’ve spent enough on this line to where I should have most everything. Unfortunately I don’t and with the outrageous prices to obtain the line at least for me I will have to go without. Part of playing YoWorld is designing homes to your satisfaction. This line is impossible to complete unless your willing to spend 100’s of dollars. I’m pretty sure you will make more by opening this line to everyone and not by using gems. Right now I’m not a happy customer however I can be if the line is feasible to all.

nemo (129599628)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 8

Postby cupcake 364 (106598815) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 am

This is not so much a theme suggestion as an item suggestion. I love the eyebrows on the Bubble Blowing NPC 2 from the Big Food World theme. The Blonde and Pink eyebrows are to die for. Could you make them for us? Thanks!

cupcake 364 (106598815)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 107
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Teri (122271689) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:02 pm

How about the world of Little People like in Little Women LA There are a lot of shows on TV now about little people that are very interesting.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE POTIONS!! THE ONES THAT CHANGE YOU INTO THINGS

Teri (122271689)
YoWorld Level: 206
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 112

Postby SmartTGurl (141611272) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:12 pm

How about a vintage trailer park or camping park?----3 or 4 different vintage trailers with yards to decorate and a room or 2 inside each RV to design. You could also have the Registration Office. This could satisfy those of us who are frustrated with Shabby Chic not being a full theme. Watched a couple of episodes of Flipping RVs on GAC network here in the states and thought it would be fun. The vintage RVs are adorable--Airstream, Shasta....in a 1950s setting. What do ya think? :D :D :D

SmartTGurl (141611272)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 154

Postby Xade (185518667) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:58 am

hello, please bring a "tokyo Ghoul" theme, it would be awesome
Xade (185518667)
YoWorld Level: 45
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2013

Forum Posts: 1