Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:01 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Space and Time
This theme is a must-have if you are looking for the perfect sci-fi fantasy combo. Think about the home being a large clock tower, one with giant gears. Or maybe, a clock tower that doubles as a space observatory??

This theme could be breath-takingly beautiful and could have all types of clothing and furniture. Since it's a theme about space and time, the clothing could come from various different eras and time periods. The location could be anywhere from a space observatory to a clock tower, or both! Lots of elements of fantasy and sci-fi would have to work together to pull this off.

I would love this.... very beautiful! :heart:

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 17860
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Vacation Outpost of Tomorrow

For this theme, I have posted all the images below as examples and inspiration for this theme idea.

Imagine taking a trip to a futuristic tropical resort. This theme will do just that for you. Taking long peaceful walks along the morning while being served tropical gourmet dishes by your robotic chef may just be what you need.

Take a swim in the artificially enhanced waters in each of our designated lates and beaches, and to get around faster, take a ride on the innovative high-speed shuttle train.

They could have some underwater farming for the food the guests need. Self sufficiency should be the aim of the future.

Image :haha:

Yes! I can definetely see this all come into play. I see this suggestion has gone from Vacation to flat out Utopian Escape. In fact, that would be another excellent name for this theme.

Utopian Escape

It could be all about our symbiotic relationship with the enviornment (without being too Solarpunk) in a futuristic setting. I can totally see both of our ideas pan our very well in this theme, and I like how we in developing this theme idea it became so fleshed out so easily. Like I feel BVG could give this theme the go-ahead right away cause we already have enoough content and inspiration here for such a theme to happen!
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6318
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:31 pm

Here's a theme we have never had before and definitely a new genre I can see the game exploring.

Vaporwave/Synthwave

So what this is is it's a genre of music that started to pick up traction in 2010, maybe as early as the year 2000, and what it does, is it focuses on the synth music popular in the 80s and 90s. Most of it is inspired by that. I am thinking the house for this theme could be a throwback mall. One thing is for certain, lots of palm trees will be needed for this theme!

In this theme, that atmosphere absolutely smells of neon lights. Neon, neon, neon. Neon here, neon there.

Just big neon signs with words and phrases that make no sense, but work! Realistically, Vaporwave and Synthwave are a bit different from one another, however, in this theme, they could go hand in hand.

The home could also be an apartment. There could be some cuts of surrealism used within this theme. Such as the electronic world mixing in with the real world. Another possible location for this theme, could be a VHS store or

Some would say that the main distinction between Retrowave/Synthwave is that it is more inspired by the 80s, where Vaporwave is more inspired by the 90s, and early 2000s. Both genres of art, culture, and music, are based mainly on reasons of nostalgia. Both of them really originated around 2010, with of course inspiration from their respective decades of the past. I am wondering what we think?

The clothing and hair could also be as though they were in a neon ambiance, maybe even the makeup!

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:42 pm

Just had to borrow these for this thread! ;)

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:57 am

Reality Malfunction/The Glitch
This is a theme that would be heavily inspired by The Matrix film. I noticed that in another thread, Rodd expressed his desire for a matrix theme, and I think it would be a good idea to help expand the sci-fi fantasy elements you currently offer in-game.

So the main idea for this theme is to include clothing, furniture, and items, that are designed to appear as though they are glitching out. Some furniture items should be entirely blacked out, with only strings of numbers, letters, and coding running along their surface.

The clothing would remain pretty similar to the movie:

Of course, we find out that our reality isn't real and that life as we know it was a simulation *Spoiler warning*.

So some rooms displaying scenes of the real world would be in order. And we all know what that looks like kinda...

And we'll need some sentinels!

For those of you who don't know, again, spoiler warning. The Matrix film franchise sets us in a world where humans are living in a false computerized reality. A virtual world. A few special humans are trying to rebel against the forces on the outside real world who have imprisoned humanity in this virtual world.

Postby GoryMikey666 (178293069) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:38 pm

This theme is a must-have if you are looking for the perfect sci-fi fantasy combo. Think about the home being a large clock tower, one with giant gears. Or maybe, a clock tower that doubles as a space observatory??

This theme could be breath-takingly beautiful and could have all types of clothing and furniture. Since it's a theme about space and time, the clothing could come from various different eras and time periods. The location could be anywhere from a space observatory to a clock tower, or both! Lots of elements of fantasy and sci-fi would have to work together to pull this off.

I would love this too, very beautiful

GoryMikey666 (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011

Forum Posts: 18699

Postby GoryMikey666 (178293069) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:39 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Reality Malfunction/The Glitch
This is a theme that would be heavily inspired by The Matrix film. I noticed that in another thread, Rodd expressed his desire for a matrix theme, and I think it would be a good idea to help expand the sci-fi fantasy elements you currently offer in-game.

So the main idea for this theme is to include clothing, furniture, and items, that are designed to appear as though they are glitching out. Some furniture items should be entirely blacked out, with only strings of numbers, letters, and coding running along their surface.

The clothing would remain pretty similar to the movie:

Of course, we find out that our reality isn't real and that life as we know it was a simulation *Spoiler warning*.

So some rooms displaying scenes of the real world would be in order. And we all know what that looks like kinda...

And we'll need some sentinels!

For those of you who don't know, again, spoiler warning. The Matrix film franchise sets us in a world where humans are living in a false computerized reality. A virtual world. A few special humans are trying to rebel against the forces on the outside real world who have imprisoned humanity in this virtual world.

I know a few who would love this and Hot Rod proabably

GoryMikey666 (178293069)

Postby GoryMikey666 (178293069) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Here's a theme we have never had before and definitely a new genre I can see the game exploring.

Vaporwave/Synthwave

So what this is is it's a genre of music that started to pick up traction in 2010, maybe as early as the year 2000, and what it does, is it focuses on the synth music popular in the 80s and 90s. Most of it is inspired by that. I am thinking the house for this theme could be a throwback mall. One thing is for certain, lots of palm trees will be needed for this theme!

In this theme, that atmosphere absolutely smells of neon lights. Neon, neon, neon. Neon here, neon there.

Just big neon signs with words and phrases that make no sense, but work! Realistically, Vaporwave and Synthwave are a bit different from one another, however, in this theme, they could go hand in hand.

The home could also be an apartment. There could be some cuts of surrealism used within this theme. Such as the electronic world mixing in with the real world. Another possible location for this theme, could be a VHS store or

Some would say that the main distinction between Retrowave/Synthwave is that it is more inspired by the 80s, where Vaporwave is more inspired by the 90s, and early 2000s. Both genres of art, culture, and music, are based mainly on reasons of nostalgia. Both of them really originated around 2010, with of course inspiration from their respective decades of the past. I am wondering what we think?

The clothing and hair could also be as though they were in a neon ambiance, maybe even the makeup!

I would love this such great colors they could use.

GoryMikey666 (178293069)

Postby Panith (187341688) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:34 pm

With Steampunk accessories? Yes, please! :hug: :thumbsup: :party: :smug:

Panith (187341688)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 17, 2017

Forum Posts: 23
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:49 am

Can we PLEASE have something for Oktoberfest this year. A mini theme would be great!

We could have Coin and Cash handheld food packs.
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 6204

Shabby Chic and Bohemian suggestions

Postby Tori (186945770) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Would love to see Shabby Chic and Bohemian themes! Many many others would as well! PLEASE!!

Tori (186945770)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2016

Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Meri Lolicious (118284286) wrote:You have a point....it is hard to do any theme because they change too quickly, nothing is enhanced or goes into depth, and there are only a couple good ideas, and the rest is junk. I find decorating a house is difficult....have more choices of one couch, other than just a couch. I like the punk stuff....add more. YoWorld is going in the wrong direction... they need to elaborate not make more faster!!

Katherine (121079165) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Decopunk
I actually tried making a house in this style in-game and could only get as far as two rooms. It's very hard to make this theme with what's in-game, which is why I think it would be a good candidate to include in a theme survey, with the following two images:

This theme would be what the world would look like has art deco stuck around for a longer period of time. The house could be in a mid-rise and can feature high-tech in a decopunk style. This theme is a lot different than steampunk in many clear ways. There are no pipes, and goggles used in this genre.

YES PLEASE!!! :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart:

I am glad you guys enjoyed this suggestion! :)

Oh god yes!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 17860

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:24 am

Meri Lolicious (118284286) wrote:You have a point....it is hard to do any theme because they change too quickly, nothing is enhanced or goes into depth, and there are only a couple good ideas, and the rest is junk. I find decorating a house is difficult....have more choices of one couch, other than just a couch. I like the punk stuff....add more. YoWorld is going in the wrong direction... they need to elaborate not make more faster!!

I actually tried making a house in this style in-game and could only get as far as two rooms. It's very hard to make this theme with what's in-game, which is why I think it would be a good candidate to include in a theme survey, with the following two images:

This theme would be what the world would look like has art deco stuck around for a longer period of time. The house could be in a mid-rise and can feature high-tech in a decopunk style. This theme is a lot different than steampunk in many clear ways. There are no pipes, and goggles used in this genre.

OMG! I absolutely love your images, Sam! I have no clue how on earth you mannaged to find so many amazing images! More than I could ever find for it. I love them!

I hope BVG takes this idea into consideration, I really do! :thumbsup:

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:12 am

Alaska, usa national parks, canadian provinces and territories, bay of fundy, grand canyon, gold fever, trailer park boys, 7 wonders of the world, farm2, doomsday preppers, arctic, siberia.
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014

Forum Posts: 6740

Postby GoryMikey666 (178293069) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Magnificent models Sam. Very nice

GoryMikey666 (178293069)

Postby Angel (147150423) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:33 am

Please make The Shabby Chic next theme. I know we win this theme through the decorating rooms and gems. Please add this new themes. Thank you

Angel (147150423)
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 25, 2010

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Angel (147150423) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:42 am

Hi YoWorld, Could you make us babies, toddlers, children that follow us around like the YoWorld pets?? Plus Maybe make a baby theme or children theme cribs all baby items and carrying a baby. Thank you

Angel (147150423)
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 25, 2010

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby April (125585474) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:23 pm

CHIC SHABBY IS VERY POPULAR MORE ITEMS PLEASE MAKE A THEME OF IT IN STORE THANKS SO MUCH!

April (125585474)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 551
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:03 pm

April (125585474) wrote:CHIC SHABBY IS VERY POPULAR MORE ITEMS PLEASE MAKE A THEME OF IT IN STORE THANKS SO MUCH!

:thumbsup:

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Angel (147150423) wrote:Please make The Shabby Chic next theme. I know we win this theme through the decorating rooms and gems. Please add this new themes. Thank you

:thumbsup:

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions