Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Ligeia Tepes (186772194) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:20 pm

ShyBaby (10524407) wrote:Isn't it strange that we have never had a MILITARY THEME? Seriously? I mean most of the USA players have been touched by all the crap going on in the states - and the international world has their own issues as well.

You give us a token few items at Memorial Day & Veteran's Day.... but never a 2 week full theme!!

This would be an original first for you! Something NOT RECYCLED - but ORIGINAL.

Tanks and uniforms and battlegrounds and guns and maybe a USO old fashioned WWII theme so it isn't too fresh in anyone's mind?

C'mon guys - RESPECT THE VETS ALL YEAR ROUND! My Hubby, Dad, Godson, BFF, all of my Uncles and so very many FRIENDS would really love this! :thumbsup: :star:

Yes! I would deffo love this as well. :heart:

Ligeia Tepes (186772194)
YoWorld Level: 132
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 07, 2016

Forum Posts: 56
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby DanielC26 (137296093) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Phantom of the Opera would make an amazing theme. It has a little of everything people will love romance, mystery, drama, sword fighting, amazing costumes, as well as immaculate theaters, the dark catacombs, and the ambiance of a distant time. You cannot go wrong with Phantom of the Opera, the play has millions of fans and has captivated audiences of all ages, around the world. Years ago they produced the phantoms mask in the game but unfortunately that was about it. There is so much more too it than that. I hope to see this as a theme on Yowolrd, you wouldn't be disappointed with it!

DanielC26 (137296093)
YoWorld Level: 220
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 32

Postby Kato (126976349) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:37 pm

A Napoleonic Theme

A home can go all the way from the bedroom and throne room of Château de Fontainebleau through Paris and to the battlefields

Thus there can be partying at the palace, life in Paris, as well as war at the front

Some battlefield avenues or stuff to make one would be welcome too - remember there were battles all the way from the Russian winter and to Waterloo

For uniforms it can be made advanced or simple. But main powers with French in blue, British in Red, Russian in Green, and perhaps Austrian in white would be simple (Prussian or Spanish can be added too). But make sure there's infantry, cavalry, and artillerymen - as well as officers and common soldiers. And of course Napoleon himself.

A special item can be Arc de triomphe de l'Étoile (even though not completed untill long after his reign) for those who are early buyers (just please please please don't release it during summer, because I might be away on vacation :p )

Napoleon

Some uniforms

French

British

Russian
Image¨

Austrian

Ballroom

Scenery

Fontainebleau

Kato (126976349)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 304
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Mesca (9909770) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:49 am

Hello everyone !
For my interior decoration, i need supply that does not exist green colors, i need long green snake, not animated, it's very important because i can not finish a house without it, a Yellow snake too would not be too much :)
I know that you are serious in the creation of supply and listening to the wishes of the players, I thank you in advance
Mesca (9909770)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby GO GATORS (110551841) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Today is National Paul Bunyan day.
I couldn't find anything to help me put together a room for this day. I would like to suggest a "tall tale" theme. Johnny appleseed and John Henry are on my favorite of tall tales but can't forget Pecos Bill. Thought I would toss this suggestion your way because who doesn't love a big blue ox :D

GO GATORS (110551841)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 57

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:09 pm

Why aren't there more nails?! Or am I just not using the right search terms/looking in the wrong shop? I want pink nails.

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 221
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 398
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Riffy (2598904) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Ocean’s Yo8
Riffy (2598904)
YoWorld Level: 237
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2008

Forum Posts: 214
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby luvnyouthebestican (141060582) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:26 am

i would like to see the animated birthday cake for coin make a come back so we can bring a birthday cake to our buddies when its their birthday :cake: i think this would be nice
luvnyouthebestican (141060582)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 1

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:22 pm

The Purge Theme Suggestion
Truth be told ~ I've never seen the movies, but they look very...uhm...interesting :devil:

Would you like to see a Purge theme on YoWorld?

We could have a whole YoWorld map home, with each room set at night, in an abandoned or ruined looking YoWorld Map (ooh, think of the possibilities!)

Maybe even YoWorld Mascot versions of these costumes?

Imagine Alton Towers in this style! :devil:

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 17080
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Link to original post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=179281

I am posting this suggestion to the official suggestions thread but thought I'd share it as a poll here as well. This is a theme we have never had before, it would be new, fresh, and maybe even original. I even found some artwork for inspiration.

Credit for the art below goes to KseniaK on Deviantart.

So here's the premise, it's a large city, made of crystals. The home for this theme could be a large crystal shard sky-scraper. This theme is in no way meant to be realistic. In fact, it is meant to combine several aspects of sci-fi and fantasy. It can be colorful and beautiful as a theme. All the furniture like couches and chairs would be made out of crystals.

The house would have a balcony overlooking the city. This theme requires tons of creativity. The clothing could consist of very bejeweled clothing. Headwear adorned with lots of gems, and crystals that fly off the seems. Effects that make it seem as though crystals are orbiting your body, etc.

For furniture, again, lots of crystal stuff. Windows that are made of crystals instead of crystals instead of regular glass, and pets that are also made of crystals, like a crystal dog as a smart-pet. Pillars made of crystals, as well as floating crystal islands.

What do you all think?
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Link to original thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=179282

I have also posted this suggestion in the official theme suggestion thread but decided to share the idea here as well.

We haven't had a theme like this quite yet. Imagine yourself in an ancient, sacred, secret mystical city. Where magic governs its citizens, and magic technology is sprawling. Here is an image with some inspiration, credit for it goes to Alayna at Deviantart.

The color scheme you see in that image would work excellently for this theme. The home could be a big citadel with a circular central hall (round room). The edges of the palace, or citadel, would be lined with columns or spires that hind images of a giant city like this one in the background.

The clothing for this theme could be very cape and drape-like. Lots of magical armor and whimsical headgear. Lots of neat furniture, maybe lots of new interactive furniture, animated magical furniture like chairs and thrones that float above the ground?

Perhaps maybe a new dragon pet?
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby AmourYBR (156112697) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Liam (130695460) wrote:The Purge Theme Suggestion
Truth be told ~ I've never seen the movies, but they look very...uhm...interesting :devil:

Would you like to see a Purge theme on YoWorld?

We could have a whole YoWorld map home, with each room set at night, in an abandoned or ruined looking YoWorld Map (ooh, think of the possibilities!)

Maybe even YoWorld Mascot versions of these costumes?

Imagine Alton Towers in this style! :devil:

I like this Idea :thumbsup:
My Apt Link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -156112697
::YoAngels This Week::.
AmourYBR (156112697)
YoWorld Level: 215
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2010

Forum Posts: 507
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Mortania Evermore (13867727) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:18 am

So, I just read that these gem events hold pieces of themes that got shot down in surveys, or some such. I have a suggestion...

What if themes were actually chosen by BVG and the original ideas of devs and artists, and had nothing to do with what people say they want? :thumbsup:

Personally, I loathe Disney.
I'm not obsessed with living out a fav movie. I'm okay to participate if a theme is based on a movie I liked.
I'm okay to participate in a theme I didn't vote for if the art and items offered are stellar.
I'd LOVE to see game devs come up with an original idea of their own creation! My only demands are quality of work, organization, and affordability.

Trying to cater to the demands of the popular vote leave you to deal with expectations that can never be met. It's always never enough of one thing and too much of another.

It's been proven, even the ugliest, nonsensical, badly made item will appeal to someone. If the idea is a bad one, it couldn't possibly be as big a disappointment as some of the suggested themes have been, for people who expected The Sun, could it?

Just my two pennies worth. I don't need change. :silly:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... In Light of the MooN she shed What Was and became Mortania, Evermore ...

Mortania Evermore (13867727)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 2408
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: ... ♪ Following the footsteps of a rag doll dance, we are entranced! Spellbound! ♪ ...

Postby Alfajor Carito (186370305) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:46 pm

I just want to say that I really love the bohemian theme that is up in the gem chests :heart:
Alfajor Carito (186370305)
YoWorld Level: 213
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 13, 2015

Forum Posts: 846
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Hadrian Rubyleo (156402794) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:59 pm

please we need a world war theme, none of the countries or their idealogies need to even be represented just the uniforms, gear, and settings

also we need a mesoamerica theme the aztecs mayan or inca, dont even need to have the conquistadors represented either they'd cause too much controversy anyways.

Hadrian Rubyleo (156402794)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 11, 2010

Forum Posts: 6

Postby Kathie (14869240) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi! I would like to suggest an Old Fashioned Hoe Down, Barn Dance, Square Dance. There could be a big bonfire outside to roast hot dogs and marshmallows. There could even be an animated hayride! And a big space for refreshments. How about some old country square dance music in the music store? It sounds like fun to me! ;) :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Kathie (14869240)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: May 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 23
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Pigeonlips (139291280) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:42 pm

I dont know if anyone has said this yet but I would love a Milan theme. Possibly even a Milan fashion show theme

Pigeonlips (139291280)
YoWorld Level: 163
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 3639
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Ikky (2841109) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:17 am

I would love a 50s / rockabilly theme.

I would rather a fantasy theme than a war or military theme. No disrespect to those who have suggested. I think there are a lot of games out there with a military theme. I like that this game is about designing rooms, interior design, etc.

Ikky (2841109)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 22, 2008

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Full Bohemian theme please - I've just lifted this post from another thread so please excuse it being a bit quotetastic :D

GoldenMikeyPINK (178293069) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
GoldenMikeyPINK (178293069) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:We could have a beautiful gypsy wagon:

I also think we had a gyspy survey question to. If im not mistaken :?: :eh: sad that these themes didnt get a pass or a try out and yos like the same type of themes. :yawn:

I'm gonna keep plugging-away Mikey - I'll wear em down with persistent nagging :thumbsup: :D

Either the above as our home or a hippy Love Bus to go with some new hippy / boho stuff :love:

That would actually be fun. Put it up in the suggestion thread. I would be on board woth it

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 2869
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby FlawlessBabe (183781530) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:13 pm

It would be awesome if you did "Orange is the new black" Theme! Or the show "Super natural"

FlawlessBabe (183781530)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2012

Forum Posts: 2

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions