Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Dabber (11284913) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:25 pm

How about a Dog Show theme. :dog Come out with some really good dogs like the old beagle and dalmatian. For example Great Dane, St Bernard, Chow Chow , Blue Pit, and the list goes on. I believe this theme could have a ton of great ideas and an opportunity for BVG to make some classy pets and sell some serious yo cash. The pets need to be on limited time for the theme to raise the after market value. You could even follow up with a zoo theme. I think a treasure fortress theme could be cool. kinda like the Goonies mixed with Indian Jones. Maybe even a back to the future theme. Bring back STAR WARS for sure!!!! Also an item that would be fun would be an animated handheld vape pen. :thumbsup:

Dabber (11284913)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 10
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Dabber (11284913) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:25 pm

How about a Dog Show theme. :dog Come out with some really good dogs like the old beagle and dalmatian. For example Great Dane, St Bernard, Chow Chow , Blue Pit, and the list goes on. I believe this theme could have a ton of great ideas and an opportunity for BVG to make some classy pets and sell some serious yo cash. The pets need to be on limited time for the theme to raise the after market value. You could even follow up with a zoo theme. I think a treasure fortress theme could be cool. kinda like the Goonies mixed with Indian Jones. Maybe even a back to the future theme. Bring back STAR WARS for sure!!!! Also an item that would be fun would be an animated handheld vape pen. :thumbsup:

Dabber (11284913)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 10

Postby Chloe Pumpkin (176209997) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Just a hunch, but I suspect Dabber wants a Dog Show theme. [In case they get deleted, he posted 7 times in a row. LOL]

I'm here because Viking David suggested we post about wanted a Phantom of the Opera theme! Thanks!! :bye:

Chloe Pumpkin (176209997)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 27, 2011

Forum Posts: 2160
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby DanielC26 (137296093) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:03 am

Phantom of the Opera would make an amazing theme. It has a little of everything people will love romance, mystery, drama, sword fighting, amazing costumes, as well as immaculate theaters, the dark catacombs, and the ambiance of a distant time. You cannot go wrong with Phantom of the Opera, the play has millions of fans and has captivated audiences of all ages, around the world, for many years. Years ago they produced the phantoms mask in the game but unfortunately that was about it. There is so much more too it than that. I hope to see this as a theme on Yowolrd, you wouldn't be disappointed with it!

Last edited by DanielC26 (137296093) on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
DanielC26 (137296093)
YoWorld Level: 222
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 39
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby KASH PEG (159730658) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:35 am

I would LOVE a Phantom of the Opera theme! Also, I'm working on decorating a Church in YoWorld right now. I would really love it if you make a theme in relation to religions! I want to make a Mosque next ^^
KASH PEG (159730658)
YoWorld Level: 239
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2010

Forum Posts: 31

Postby DanielC26 (137296093) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Phantom of the Opera would make an amazing theme. It has a little of everything people will love romance, mystery, drama, sword fighting, amazing costumes, as well as immaculate theaters, the dark catacombs, and the ambiance of a distant time. You cannot go wrong with Phantom of the Opera, the play has millions of fans and has captivated audiences of all ages, around the world, for many years. Years ago they produced the phantoms mask in the game but unfortunately that was about it. There is so much more too it than that. I hope to see this as a theme on Yowolrd, you wouldn't be disappointed with it!

Last edited by DanielC26 (137296093) on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielC26 (137296093)

Postby Jungle King (7204152) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Movie theater theme like as in old style movie theater. Something in vein like Classic Hollywood theme when the game was known as YoVille.

Jungle King (7204152)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 12

Postby TeddyP I N K (110813986) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:44 am

I would love to see A Wild Wild West Theme Here's some info as to what it was about. I assure u, if u ever saw it, you'd love it!

The Wild Wild West is an American Science Fiction/Spy/Western television series that ran on the CBS television network for four seasons (104 episodes) from September 17, 1965, to April 4, 1969. Two television movies were made with the original cast in 1979 and 1980, and the series was adapted for a motion picture in 1999.

Developed at a time when the television western was losing ground to the spy genre, this show was conceived by its creator, Michael Garrison, as "James Bond on horseback."[1] Set during the administration of President Ulysses Grant (1869–77), the series followed Secret Service agents James West (Robert Conrad) and Artemus Gordon (Ross Martin) as they solved crimes, protected the President, and foiled the plans of megalomaniacal villains to take over all or part of the United States.

The show featured a number of fantasy elements, such as the technologically advanced devices used by the agents and their adversaries. The combination of the Victorian era time-frame and the use of Verne-esque technology has inspired some to give the show credit as being one of the more "visible" origins of the steampunk subculture. These elements were accentuated even more in the 1999 movie adaptation.

Despite high ratings, the series was cancelled near the end of its fourth season as a concession to Congress over television violence.

____________________________]Proud Integrity Noble Kinky
___________] ♚ ♛Put fun first back into your game! Why so serious?! Rich isn't everything!
___________________________] Winning is what you make it
♚ ♛
___________________Image

TeddyP I N K (110813986)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 30, 2009

Forum Posts: 2637
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:So I was doing some research when this idea struck me.

Why not sci-fi and fantasy variants of real-life locations as themes? The concept of the genre isn't really new, but it would be as a theme for YoWorld.

Like having an Urban Fantasy theme that takes place in New York, and having a futuristic Los Angeles, Post-Apocalyptic Seatle theme?

To explain my examples, Urban Fantasy is a sub-genre of fantasy where the fantasy all takes place in an urban city setting, like having vampires, witches, sewer dragons, etc, living in the city.

ImageImage

I think this would be interesting to try as a theme, simply because location themes are very popular, and it would be cool to see the response if some location-based themes had a sci-fi or fantasy twist. I will be adding this to the theme suggestion thread, but what do you guys think about this?

Futuristic Los Angeles would envision Los Angeles in the future, and Post-Apocalyptic Chicago would envision Chicago during the apocalypse.
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 6306
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby GoonieGirl (187533408) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:40 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:I'd like to suggest a 'non-theme' or 'generic' theme possibly between main themes.

Poll and thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=177645

Thanks for considering :)

Totally love this idea ;)
GoonieGirl (187533408)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 25, 2017

Forum Posts: 35

Postby GoonieGirl (187533408) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:41 pm

Dabber (11284913) wrote:How about a Dog Show theme. :dog Come out with some really good dogs like the old beagle and dalmatian. For example Great Dane, St Bernard, Chow Chow , Blue Pit, and the list goes on. I believe this theme could have a ton of great ideas and an opportunity for BVG to make some classy pets and sell some serious yo cash. The pets need to be on limited time for the theme to raise the after market value. You could even follow up with a zoo theme. I think a treasure fortress theme could be cool. kinda like the Goonies mixed with Indian Jones. Maybe even a back to the future theme. Bring back STAR WARS for sure!!!! Also an item that would be fun would be an animated handheld vape pen. :thumbsup:

I am all in for the Goonies idea ;). My favorite movie of all time, lol.
GoonieGirl (187533408)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 25, 2017

Forum Posts: 35

Postby Morgan (11474520) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:00 pm

I love the western theme you have rite now. I like when you have homes and stores and other things to decorate and make a little community. So much fun.
Morgan (11474520)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby EMPRESS SISI (114450269) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Are there going to be anymore games like the last ones coming soon??? Please make more games for us to play
EMPRESS SISI (114450269)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 15

Postby EMPRESS SISI (114450269) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:53 pm

How about Somewhere In Time, Or about Empress Sisi Of Austria, Bring more Victorian themes and "PLEASE" make a lot of the things accessible with Yocoin to!!! :angel: :D :heart:
EMPRESS SISI (114450269)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 15

Postby DanielC26 (137296093) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:44 pm

DanielC26 (137296093)

Postby Jynxx (126259504) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:21 pm

:idea:

A couple suggestions.
Since we have another western theme.
Can we get some 'Westworld' inspired items?
Maybe the white 'host' body costume?

the 'man in black' costume?

something like that.

Or maybe a comic hero theme?

With a superhero hideout, or villain base. (think batcave/ legion of doom's hq)

Maybe even other hero's. Doesn't have to be comic book. Maybe animated? Darkwing Duck? Disney's Gargoyles (of course they'd have to be close but not exact...you don't want any legal troubles. lol)
Howard the Duck? A 'Lockjaw ' inspired pet, or 'Bronx' (from Gargoyles) pet?

Sci fi themes (other than Star Wars or Trek) maybe Farscape? Babylon 5? Firefly? Galactica? Buck Rogers? Flash Gordon etc etc.

Just a few thoughts.

Also not theme related but in the search box in the stores...can you possibly do something where we can search by coin items or cash items?

Not everyone can afford the cash and it's a lot to log through to find the coin hairs, eyes, etc sometimes.

Thanks for reading. Keep up the great work. :bye:

Jynxx (126259504)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 4

Postby ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 am

DanielC26 (137296093) wrote:Phantom of the Opera would make an amazing theme. It has a little of everything people will love romance, mystery, drama, sword fighting, amazing costumes, as well as immaculate theaters, the dark catacombs, and the ambiance of a distant time. You cannot go wrong with Phantom of the Opera, the play has millions of fans and has captivated audiences of all ages, around the world, for many years. Years ago they produced the phantoms mask in the game but unfortunately that was about it. There is so much more too it than that. I hope to see this as a theme on Yowolrd, you wouldn't be disappointed with it!

Grant his wish, please :heart:

ELFSaddleUpandRide (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 5268
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Queen Lailah (152321591) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:01 pm

I think that there are a lot of anime fans out there that can really appreciate engaging in one of the many popular anime themes such as Dragon Ball Z. The main characters such as Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Bulma, Piccolo, Chi Chi, Krillin, Goten, Mr. Popo, Oolong, Kami, Grand Elder Guru, Yamcha, Panch, and Master Roshi. Some of the main villains are Radditz, Nappa, Frieza, Frieza's Elites, Buu, Cell, Dr. Gero, Bibidi, Babidi, Ginyu Force, and Red Ribbon Army). I think the male hair styles should be based on the Super Saiyans (blonde), Yamcha, and Trunks. I think the female hair styles should be based on Bulma, Chi Chi, Android 18, Panch, and Launch. The theme should include clothing based on the characters' apparel, and the costumes and skins should be influenced by characters such as Piccolo, Frieza, Mr. Popo, and others. Example: Piccolo is a Namekian, an alien character with serpent-like skin, and Saiyans are an alien race who wear a specific type of battle gear. The vehicles should include the flying nimbus, flying cars, space crafts, motor bike, and space shuttles (Capsule Corp). The theme should be based on West City, where Goku, the main character lives. I think the property should be based similar to the United Kingdom property (multiple buildings - separate set of items) or the Three Musketeers theme to where there is a town setting with multiple buildings. There should be a city setting with multiple buildings to where you can decorate each one. For the coin purchased city property, it should include at least two rooms for each building. I think the fans would be more than willing to pay out a lot to get the full city property, minus the extra rooms in each building. I think if you were to provide the whole enter city with all of the buildings, minus a lot of rooms, they will be willing to pay out around 80,000 or more, to get a better gaming experience.

Thank you,
Queen Lailah
Queen Lailah (152321591)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 5

Postby SUDS (124844651) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:30 pm

An automotive theme would be awesome! A service station house with a garage and carwash! maybe an animated car lift for the garage or animated scrubbers for the car wash! Tool Boxes, oil and gas cans. Vacuums and spray hoses. Some racing outfits and mechanics outfits! Maybe even bikinis and hand held rags and sponges for a bikini carwash! I think this would be an awesome theme that we could incorporate items from other existing themes as well! :trophy:
SUDS (124844651)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 8

Postby DanielC26 (137296093) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:20 pm

DanielC26 (137296093)

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions