favourite singer.

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

favourite singer.

Postby Grace (187857619) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:18 am

Hello. hope ur having smashing days. :heart: . I am thought we could talk about my favorite singer
The amazing young lady
"Grace Vanderwaal" Image
I really love her and have seen her live once in a show. I extremely love all her songs. she is sooo talented :star: .
A huge shout for her. she's just 17 but she is a master at ukulele. here is an image of her with ukulele when she was just 13

Image
she also won America's got talent 2017 when she was 12 and got the golden buzzer too!. :heart:
Image
Image
an amazing and bright little women. :heart: Image
You can also post about your favorite singers or any video of them.
I love that singer so i named my character after her
Last edited by Grace (187857619) on Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Grace (187857619)
YoWorld Level: 26
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2021
 
Forum Posts: 235
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Kringle (126579776) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:22 am

Very nice :)
Image

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time. - Bob Ross
User avatar
Kringle (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 441
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48167
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Grace (187857619) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:24 am

Dark Phantom (126579776) wrote:Very nice :)

:heart:
Image
User avatar
Grace (187857619)
YoWorld Level: 26
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2021
 
Forum Posts: 235
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: favourite singer.

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:32 am

Wow.. I think I remember seeing that episode when she got the golden buzzer. She is talented for real.

I have tooooooo many fav artists that I couldn't begin to name em - :haha:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image

...................."The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. ...........................................The first to forget is the happiest.~ Unknown
User avatar

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12203
Forum Title: Moderator
Location: Here or Over there on yOworld Discord!

Re: favourite singer.

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:44 pm

I had to look her up but I am happy I did. I seen a few of her AGT performances she is talented. A unique voice and song writer as well. :thumbsup: I like JOJO have so many favorites I can't really just name one.
Image
User avatar

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13730
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Never-never land

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Grace (187857619) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:20 pm

ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:Wow.. I think I remember seeing that episode when she got the golden buzzer. She is talented for real.

I have tooooooo many fav artists that I couldn't begin to name em - :haha:

:star: there are so talented kids nowdays that they almost break the record of our olf fav singers :haha:
Image
User avatar
Grace (187857619)
YoWorld Level: 26
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2021
 
Forum Posts: 235
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Ruby Torchwick (171210215) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:58 am

I was so happy when Grace won AGT. But for me, I love Kelly Clarkson so much. I can relate to a lot of her songs. I grew up with her music and even though I was really young at the time I can remember her winning American Idol. She’s one of the few artists that I can cry to their music to. Especially when she performed Piece By Piece on American Idol.
Image
User avatar

Ruby Torchwick (171210215)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2253
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Canada

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Grace (187857619) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:09 am

Ruby Torchwick (171210215) wrote:I was so happy when Grace won AGT. But for me, I love Kelly Clarkson so much. I can relate to a lot of her songs. I grew up with her music and even though I was really young at the time I can remember her winning American Idol. She’s one of the few artists that I can cry to their music to. Especially when she performed Piece By Piece on American Idol.

yeah i also watch kelly once. she is also good :heart:
Image
User avatar
Grace (187857619)
YoWorld Level: 26
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2021
 
Forum Posts: 235
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Kringle (126579776) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:48 am

I'm with Jojo. Too many to list for too many reasons. I find that certain songs speak to me at certain times. They catch moments in my psyche and create the magic you've described. And it rarely comes from the same voice twice.

:rose:
Image

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time. - Bob Ross
User avatar
Kringle (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 441
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48167
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Victoria (150964338) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:51 pm

I loved watching her performing! Very beautiful and talented girl! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Victoria (150964338)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Quarantined Mata (13429328) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:25 am

Et tu, Brute?
Image

Image
Snitches get stitches
User avatar
Quarantined Mata (13429328)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5021
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Surprise me

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Kringle (126579776) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:21 am

Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:Diana Damrau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBeBjqKSGQ

Sheeeeeesh.........how does anyone get that type of command with a voice? If I tried that I'd sound like a dozen cats in a trash can. :silly:
Image

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time. - Bob Ross
User avatar
Kringle (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 441
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48167
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Quarantined Mata (13429328) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 pm

Buddy List (126579776) wrote:
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:Diana Damrau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBeBjqKSGQ

Sheeeeeesh.........how does anyone get that type of command with a voice? If I tried that I'd sound like a dozen cats in a trash can. :silly:


Isn't she great? :D
Et tu, Brute?
Image

Image
Snitches get stitches
User avatar
Quarantined Mata (13429328)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5021
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Surprise me

Re: favourite singer.

Postby Kringle (126579776) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:15 pm

Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:
Buddy List (126579776) wrote:
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:Diana Damrau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBeBjqKSGQ

Sheeeeeesh.........how does anyone get that type of command with a voice? If I tried that I'd sound like a dozen cats in a trash can. :silly:


Isn't she great? :D

:hug: :thumbsup:
Image

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time. - Bob Ross
User avatar
Kringle (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 441
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48167
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: favourite singer.

Postby MilKmaN ibZ (187865262) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:27 pm

My mother has the sweetest voice < 3
User avatar
MilKmaN ibZ (187865262)
YoWorld Level: 29
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 06, 2021
 
Forum Posts: 340
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: My mother's basement


Return to General Discussions