MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby Rabbit (169680816) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:06 pm

I got dc if you want to finish I am make same event. This game has too many probs. SS that occurred.
Image
User avatar

Rabbit (169680816)
YoWorld Level: 86
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 120
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:09 pm

Rabbit (169680816) wrote:I got dc if you want to finish I am make same event. This game has too many probs. SS that occurred.




omw
Image
User avatar

L3IGHx2hotx (172000152)
YoWorld Level: 194
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 739
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: PA

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby Rabbit (169680816) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:48 pm

Thank you again! I see the miss monster hair. If you are around when I come back home I will buy it. It's cute!
Image
User avatar

Rabbit (169680816)
YoWorld Level: 86
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 120
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:21 pm

BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:hi, hm for orange space pod chair and kit the fire fox



No longer have kit, the chair 20k

ok will buy the pod chair sd2017
hm for the sun, saturn, and jupiter?

:balloon: hm for halloween potion, pink hat skeleton, and bat candle holder
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3632
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: stay home stay safe

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:48 pm

Rabbit (169680816) wrote:Thank you again! I see the miss monster hair. If you are around when I come back home I will buy it. It's cute!


sold ss
Image
User avatar

L3IGHx2hotx (172000152)
YoWorld Level: 194
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 739
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: PA

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:50 pm

BEANS (110735736) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:hi, hm for orange space pod chair and kit the fire fox



No longer have kit, the chair 20k

ok will buy the pod chair sd2017
hm for the sun, saturn, and jupiter?

:balloon: hm for halloween potion, pink hat skeleton, and bat candle holder


planets wearables or furn?
halloween potion - the free item one may not be tradeable. if it is, 20k
skele 50k
candle holder is sold
Image
User avatar

L3IGHx2hotx (172000152)
YoWorld Level: 194
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 739
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: PA

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:21 pm

L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:hi, hm for orange space pod chair and kit the fire fox



No longer have kit, the chair 20k

ok will buy the pod chair sd2017
hm for the sun, saturn, and jupiter?

:balloon: hm for halloween potion, pink hat skeleton, and bat candle holder


planets wearables or furn?
halloween potion - the free item one may not be tradeable. if it is, 20k
skele 50k
candle holder is sold

i think its furniture
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3632
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: stay home stay safe

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:31 pm

BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:hi, hm for orange space pod chair and kit the fire fox



No longer have kit, the chair 20k

ok will buy the pod chair sd2017
hm for the sun, saturn, and jupiter?

:balloon: hm for halloween potion, pink hat skeleton, and bat candle holder


planets wearables or furn?
halloween potion - the free item one may not be tradeable. if it is, 20k
skele 50k
candle holder is sold

i think its furniture


that's a set -- 13 pc. all the planets and some asteroids. i'll do 800k for the whole set
Image
User avatar

L3IGHx2hotx (172000152)
YoWorld Level: 194
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 739
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: PA

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby Mason (186280727) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:47 am

Hi, do you still have the pumpkin puppy, orange slayer pants and dog slippers? If so, how much are they?
So I took a breath, made a wish and blew it all away.
User avatar
Mason (186280727)
YoWorld Level: 113
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 01, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 488
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:36 am

L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:hi, hm for orange space pod chair and kit the fire fox



No longer have kit, the chair 20k

ok will buy the pod chair sd2017
hm for the sun, saturn, and jupiter?

:balloon: hm for halloween potion, pink hat skeleton, and bat candle holder


planets wearables or furn?
halloween potion - the free item one may not be tradeable. if it is, 20k
skele 50k
candle holder is sold

i think its furniture


that's a set -- 13 pc. all the planets and some asteroids. i'll do 800k for the whole set

will take the pod chair, pink hat skeleton plz
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3632
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: stay home stay safe

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:06 am

BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:
L3IGHx2hotx (172000152) wrote:
BEANS (110735736) wrote:hi, hm for orange space pod chair and kit the fire fox



No longer have kit, the chair 20k

ok will buy the pod chair sd2017
hm for the sun, saturn, and jupiter?

:balloon: hm for halloween potion, pink hat skeleton, and bat candle holder


planets wearables or furn?
halloween potion - the free item one may not be tradeable. if it is, 20k
skele 50k
candle holder is sold

i think its furniture


that's a set -- 13 pc. all the planets and some asteroids. i'll do 800k for the whole set

will take the pod chair, pink hat skeleton plz


let me know when avail
Image
User avatar

L3IGHx2hotx (172000152)
YoWorld Level: 194
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 739
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: PA

Re: MASSIVE SALE - PETS, WEARABLES, FURN ETC

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:12 pm

hi i m online now
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3632
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: stay home stay safe

Previous

Return to Trading