SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby STRIDER (129688896) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:51 pm

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
STRIDER (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 666
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:06 pm

I'm interesting in interactive spiral staircase and the bloodlust scientist hair. How much are you asking?
Image

Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4618
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby STRIDER (129688896) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:28 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:I'm interesting in interactive spiral staircase and the bloodlust scientist hair. How much are you asking?

the staircase is 1.6M and offer for the hair. i can't find a price for it currently.
User avatar
STRIDER (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 666
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby Lust (111617544) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:42 pm

How much for beehive hair?
User avatar

Lust (111617544)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1581
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby Sealine (105788113) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:47 pm

STRIDER (129688896) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:I'm interesting in interactive spiral staircase and the bloodlust scientist hair. How much are you asking?

the staircase is 1.6M and offer for the hair. i can't find a price for it currently.


I couldn’t find much on the hair either. Would you be willing to take 3M for both items?
Image

Image
User avatar

Sealine (105788113)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4618
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby STRIDER (129688896) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:48 pm

Sealine (105788113) wrote:
STRIDER (129688896) wrote:
Sealine (105788113) wrote:I'm interesting in interactive spiral staircase and the bloodlust scientist hair. How much are you asking?

the staircase is 1.6M and offer for the hair. i can't find a price for it currently.


I couldn’t find much on the hair either. Would you be willing to take 3M for both items?


sure! sounds good to me! i'll be @ STRIDER under making friends
User avatar
STRIDER (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 666
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby STRIDER (129688896) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:50 pm

Lust (111617544) wrote:How much for beehive hair?

can't find a price for this exact colour, but the other shades are from 5M-9M so how does 6M sound?
User avatar
STRIDER (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 666
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby Lust (111617544) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:58 pm

STRIDER (129688896) wrote:
Lust (111617544) wrote:How much for beehive hair?

can't find a price for this exact colour, but the other shades are from 5M-9M so how does 6M sound?

Not a bad price, ill have to pass for now. Im really TRYING to save money here lol. Thanks anyways!
User avatar

Lust (111617544)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1581
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby STRIDER (129688896) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:00 pm

Lust (111617544) wrote:
STRIDER (129688896) wrote:
Lust (111617544) wrote:How much for beehive hair?

can't find a price for this exact colour, but the other shades are from 5M-9M so how does 6M sound?

Not a bad price, ill have to pass for now. Im really TRYING to save money here lol. Thanks anyways!

lol, that's alright! i totally understand haha
User avatar
STRIDER (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 666
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby Nickster (157473626) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:29 pm

how much is the peacock headdress?
I'm slowly dying of survival.
User avatar

Nickster (157473626)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 22, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 997
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby STRIDER (129688896) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:35 pm

Nickster (157473626) wrote:how much is the peacock headdress?

4.4M
User avatar
STRIDER (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 666
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby STRIDER (129688896) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:32 pm

bump! :balloon:
User avatar
STRIDER (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 666
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby MarriedToSher (11300067) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:21 pm

im interested in black diy hair and black enchantress hair could you please give me a price on them thanks :)
ImageImageImage
User avatar

MarriedToSher (11300067)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3528
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: living up north with me wife

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby STRIDER (129688896) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:35 pm

MarriedToSher (11300067) wrote:im interested in black diy hair and black enchantress hair could you please give me a price on them thanks :)

sorry for the late reply, was busy all day! since the yare both still in stores i can do 150k each for them
User avatar
STRIDER (129688896)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 666
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: The Shire

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby MarriedToSher (11300067) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:44 pm

STRIDER (129688896) wrote:
MarriedToSher (11300067) wrote:im interested in black diy hair and black enchantress hair could you please give me a price on them thanks :)

sorry for the late reply, was busy all day! since the yare both still in stores i can do 150k each for them


ill take both hairs, im on gmt time dont no if yrs is diffrent, if it is im sure we can work something out :)
ImageImageImage
User avatar

MarriedToSher (11300067)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3528
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: living up north with me wife

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby Chris (4327680) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:09 am

How much are you asking for the three pieces of wall art?
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5395
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby Riyella (112771291) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:52 am

hello :) may i know if these are items are still available please? if so, hm would it be?

interactive partied out bed vip2019
interactive scary rocking chair vip2019
animated rainbow waterfall vip2019
interactive door carolers vip2019
animated peacock headdress vip2020
animated binary wall vip2020

thank you :)
User avatar
Riyella (112771291)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 435
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: SELLING VIP ITEMS AND HAIRS

Postby JJYxYoloxCCP (187546867) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:18 am

hi hm wikkd black braided hair?
User avatar
JJYxYoloxCCP (187546867)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 133
Forum Title: YoApprentice


Return to Trading