Help cant download desktop!

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Help cant download desktop!

Postby RIPSELLERS YOAXA (187451441) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:37 am

i was downloading desktop but its stuck here been more then half hr i tried to reinstall or even restart my computer still same what should i do ? i have 10gb left on my comp :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :heartbroken: :heartbroken: :wailing:
RIPSELLERS YOAXA (187451441)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: May 20, 2017

Forum Posts: 34
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Help cant download desktop!

Postby NayunH (134755823) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:39 pm

Hi RIPSELLERS YOAXA! :heart:

I think the fact that you have 10GB left on your computer is the main reason why it's stuck at quarter loading installation :sad:
NayunH (134755823)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 137
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby RIPSELLERS YOAXA (187451441) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:06 pm

NayunH (134755823) wrote:Hi RIPSELLERS YOAXA! :heart:

I think the fact that you have 10GB left on your computer is the main reason why it's stuck at quarter loading installation :sad:

but its just 100kb ? i think i have more then 10gb i think 100 not sure

Postby Carrie (103625493) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:28 am

:thumbsup: Yup, that's not a lot of data at all! My first computer (all the way back in 2000 or so) came with a whopping 18GB to run the entire computer!! :haha: Now a TB (an almost unimaginable amount of data at the time) is standard for even the most basic computer, and many likely have more.
Your computer needs space to run programs and receive updates, so you're likely experiencing it slowing down when you're doing more than one task. I suggest you run a check and see if your computer can find some safe things you can clear off (deleting temporary files--remember you'll have to log back in to sites if you do that one, and stuff along those lines), and also if you have lots of photos (or videos) you can clear up space by backing them up on a portable drive... do it soon though, because you don't want to get to the point where your poor compy is SO full that it isn't functioning at all--his slowness is his way of telling you he needs help ASAP! :sick: Show him love, he's worthy of it! :hug: :D

Carrie (103625493)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 396
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby RIPSELLERS YOAXA (187451441) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:08 am

Carrie (103625493) wrote:

:thumbsup: Yup, that's not a lot of data at all! My first computer (all the way back in 2000 or so) came with a whopping 18GB to run the entire computer!! :haha: Now a TB (an almost unimaginable amount of data at the time) is standard for even the most basic computer, and many likely have more.
Your computer needs space to run programs and receive updates, so you're likely experiencing it slowing down when you're doing more than one task. I suggest you run a check and see if your computer can find some safe things you can clear off (deleting temporary files--remember you'll have to log back in to sites if you do that one, and stuff along those lines), and also if you have lots of photos (or videos) you can clear up space by backing them up on a portable drive... do it soon though, because you don't want to get to the point where your poor compy is SO full that it isn't functioning at all--his slowness is his way of telling you he needs help ASAP! :sick: Show him love, he's worthy of it! :hug: :D

is it fixed tysm

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting