Go-Vember Event

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:26 pm

Just taking this opportunity to point out that the gem event icon wont leave unless you do the event. If you choose not to take part in the event you are punished for the whole month for having the gall to not spend cash and coins and for not wanting to leave your home and go to a laggy area where 10 people try to buddy you at the same time and get really irate if you dont want to.
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 11563
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:01 pm

new airport mini theme , for holiday season travels :thumbsup:
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2781
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: stay home stay safe

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Kio (185180932) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:06 pm

I do remember someone asking for an airport theme, forget who, but I hope they're happy.
Last edited by Kio (185180932) on Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
#GoodRiddance never felt so good. #based
The only way to win with toxic people is not to play.
and you ain't my type.
;)
User avatar
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 13697
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:14 pm

Isla (2518852) wrote:
LUSTFUL NIGHTMARE (177682964) wrote:We have an airport theme from now until December 17th? A week before Christmas? I was hoping for a holiday themed gem event... :?:


I'm thankful it isn't, though I love the Christmas season. This way, I can focus more on all the player created items. Having a coveted gem theme + player items would have been expensive and overwhelming. To me and my Yo bank account, anyway. I'm still recovering from Halloween and the dollhouse event.


Image

;)
ImageImage
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 348
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20803
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Jennifer (187255645) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:58 pm

Don't care much for airport theme. Thank you so much for not putting Christmas items in a gem event. I would much rather spend yo coins/ yo cash in the store than gamble for the items.
Image
User avatar
Jennifer (187255645)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 240
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:10 pm

Once again, the gem event room is ridiculously difficult to decorate. The Black Space that won't allow most items to be placed is HUGE in this room.

And I still haven't found anything that will cover up the porch :(

There has to be a way to let us be creative - I just can't believe it has to be this way :(
Image
User avatar

Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3168
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:18 pm

Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:Once again, the gem event room is ridiculously difficult to decorate. The Black Space that won't allow most items to be placed is HUGE in this room.

And I still haven't found anything that will cover up the porch :(

There has to be a way to let us be creative - I just can't believe it has to be this way :(

I had to use huge tree to cover that horrible porch! agree though, hate the blackspace they constantly give us. The baked in items just make it worse.
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7998
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby CelticMyst (119751720) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:28 am

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:Once again, the gem event room is ridiculously difficult to decorate. The Black Space that won't allow most items to be placed is HUGE in this room.

And I still haven't found anything that will cover up the porch :(

There has to be a way to let us be creative - I just can't believe it has to be this way :(

I had to use huge tree to cover that horrible porch! agree though, hate the blackspace they constantly give us. The baked in items just make it worse.

Skylar, I tried all kinds of huge tree's in front of the porch to cover that one area of the house. The rest, easy to cover with anything but not that porch. My tree's did not work, nothing worked, black space walls, blue sky tiles.. nothing! ugh.... :quiet:
Image
User avatar

CelticMyst (119751720)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6273
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:41 pm

CelticMyst (119751720) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:Once again, the gem event room is ridiculously difficult to decorate. The Black Space that won't allow most items to be placed is HUGE in this room.

And I still haven't found anything that will cover up the porch :(

There has to be a way to let us be creative - I just can't believe it has to be this way :(

I had to use huge tree to cover that horrible porch! agree though, hate the blackspace they constantly give us. The baked in items just make it worse.

Skylar, I tried all kinds of huge tree's in front of the porch to cover that one area of the house. The rest, easy to cover with anything but not that porch. My tree's did not work, nothing worked, black space walls, blue sky tiles.. nothing! ugh.... :quiet:

I had to use those huge orange trees, then when I would add things to room it would pop out again, so had to move things around and it was pain in ass. I have no clue if the layering will be same in voting, so should be interesting LOL!
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7998
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby SUSHigirl (111646228) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Why are the Walkie Talkies from the 1st tier male outfits in the 2nd tier as epic prizes?
User avatar

SUSHigirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1909
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Close proximity to the coffeepot

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Adeline (113719515) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:13 pm

Way overkill on the costumes. How about designing more furniture and less clothing for these events. We are trying to furnish a room or home, ok?
Image
User avatar

Adeline (113719515)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11006
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: The Fourth Way

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby SUSHigirl (111646228) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:21 pm

Obviously there is an error occurring with the prizes in this event. Shoes are not an epic prize those are from the male 1st tier outfits along with the walkie talkies. Could you please look into this repeat prizes issue?
User avatar

SUSHigirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1909
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Close proximity to the coffeepot

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby CelticMyst (119751720) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:52 pm

SUSHigirl (111646228) wrote:Obviously there is an error occurring with the prizes in this event. Shoes are not an epic prize those are from the male 1st tier outfits along with the walkie talkies. Could you please look into this repeat prizes issue?


I noticed that as well SUSHigirl :?: weird for sure..... :shocked: :phew:
Image
User avatar

CelticMyst (119751720)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6273
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Doodler (10729465) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:59 am

CelticMyst (119751720) wrote:
SUSHigirl (111646228) wrote:Obviously there is an error occurring with the prizes in this event. Shoes are not an epic prize those are from the male 1st tier outfits along with the walkie talkies. Could you please look into this repeat prizes issue?


I noticed that as well SUSHigirl :?: weird for sure..... :shocked: :phew:


I thought the walkie talkie by itself was bad enough, as we got one in the guard outfit, but shoes? And, not very nice ones at that!
Image
User avatar

Doodler (10729465)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5194
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Annalese (9103739) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:57 pm

CelticMyst (119751720) wrote:
SUSHigirl (111646228) wrote:Obviously there is an error occurring with the prizes in this event. Shoes are not an epic prize those are from the male 1st tier outfits along with the walkie talkies. Could you please look into this repeat prizes issue?


I noticed that as well SUSHigirl :?: weird for sure..... :shocked: :phew:


There are (so far) 3 Airport Guard Shoes (grey, tan, black) AND the 3 Walkie Talkies, already given out in outfit packs, given AGAIN as "epic" (really?) prize items in tiers 2 & 3. I was of the understanding that there were to be NO duplicate prizes in these GE's. Having already received 4 outfit packs (3 male, 1 female), I've now received duplicates of Airport Guard Walkie Talkie HH 2 ENO2020 and Airport Guard Walkie Talkie HH 3 ENO2020. NOT impressed! ~ o_o ESPECIALLY when it takes more than an "epic" 42 yocash worth of goods to fill the bonus bar. (42YC worth of goods = 0.799 of the bonus bar). o_o

At only tier 3 into this event, the odds are so heavily stacked to receive duplicates of these (so far) 6 prizes, from an already excessive amount of clothing dished out in this event. Who knows if BVG still plans for MORE duplicate prizes later? o_o
User avatar

Annalese (9103739)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 270
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:11 pm

Only two outfits for MF2020 theme and new challenge is here...

The hairs and face cases are code DC2020... :dizzy:
"What doesn't kill me,can only make me stronger...."
Remember, whoever is trying to bring you down, is already below you. :heart:
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15645
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: The land of Whatever

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby SUSHigirl (111646228) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:39 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:Only two outfits for MF2020 theme and new challenge is here...

The hairs and face cases are code DC2020... :dizzy:

YES can not use hair in challenge for boost!!! please modify the code to xm2020 in the gem details and can we get some reply about the repeat prizes of the male outfits? It's been over a week now and no reply........ :dizzy:
User avatar

SUSHigirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1909
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Close proximity to the coffeepot

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:49 pm

So the new outfit GE contest today is an ICE SKATING outfit, yet we have no ice skating outfits for this theme. We only have one pair of outfits (Don & Cam's), neither of which would work for ice skating. I guess the body suit part of Don's NW outfit could work, but that's it.
:dizzy:

SERIOUSLY, WHO COMES UP WITH THE WRITE-UPS FOR THESE CONTESTS?
Image
Image
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18511
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:43 pm

Annalese (9103739) wrote:
CelticMyst (119751720) wrote:
SUSHigirl (111646228) wrote:Obviously there is an error occurring with the prizes in this event. Shoes are not an epic prize those are from the male 1st tier outfits along with the walkie talkies. Could you please look into this repeat prizes issue?


I noticed that as well SUSHigirl :?: weird for sure..... :shocked: :phew:


There are (so far) 3 Airport Guard Shoes (grey, tan, black) AND the 3 Walkie Talkies, already given out in outfit packs, given AGAIN as "epic" (really?) prize items in tiers 2 & 3. I was of the understanding that there were to be NO duplicate prizes in these GE's. Having already received 4 outfit packs (3 male, 1 female), I've now received duplicates of Airport Guard Walkie Talkie HH 2 ENO2020 and Airport Guard Walkie Talkie HH 3 ENO2020. NOT impressed! ~ o_o ESPECIALLY when it takes more than an "epic" 42 yocash worth of goods to fill the bonus bar. (42YC worth of goods = 0.799 of the bonus bar). o_o

At only tier 3 into this event, the odds are so heavily stacked to receive duplicates of these (so far) 6 prizes, from an already excessive amount of clothing dished out in this event. Who knows if BVG still plans for MORE duplicate prizes later? o_o


It HAS to be an error - why would they give out pieces of the outfits from early tiers as prizes in later tiers? Never before has this happened, and I'm thinking somebody messed up?

I hope they will do something about this regardless, it's awful - but I need the furniture :haha:
Image
User avatar

Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3168
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Go-Vember Event

Postby Annalese (9103739) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:
Annalese (9103739) wrote:
CelticMyst (119751720) wrote:
SUSHigirl (111646228) wrote:Obviously there is an error occurring with the prizes in this event. Shoes are not an epic prize those are from the male 1st tier outfits along with the walkie talkies. Could you please look into this repeat prizes issue?


I noticed that as well SUSHigirl :?: weird for sure..... :shocked: :phew:


There are (so far) 3 Airport Guard Shoes (grey, tan, black) AND the 3 Walkie Talkies, already given out in outfit packs, given AGAIN as "epic" (really?) prize items in tiers 2 & 3. I was of the understanding that there were to be NO duplicate prizes in these GE's. Having already received 4 outfit packs (3 male, 1 female), I've now received duplicates of Airport Guard Walkie Talkie HH 2 ENO2020 and Airport Guard Walkie Talkie HH 3 ENO2020. NOT impressed! ~ o_o ESPECIALLY when it takes more than an "epic" 42 yocash worth of goods to fill the bonus bar. (42YC worth of goods = 0.799 of the bonus bar). o_o

At only tier 3 into this event, the odds are so heavily stacked to receive duplicates of these (so far) 6 prizes, from an already excessive amount of clothing dished out in this event. Who knows if BVG still plans for MORE duplicate prizes later? o_o


It HAS to be an error - why would they give out pieces of the outfits from early tiers as prizes in later tiers? Never before has this happened, and I'm thinking somebody messed up?

I hope they will do something about this regardless, it's awful - but I need the furniture :haha:


I agree Bookworm! I've read on the other thread "worst gem event ever," these duplicate prizes are continuing to be given out, now with the Airport Guard Uniform Shirts.

What I also found interesting and most unusual, is that when you look at the database details for each piece of clothing/accessories inside the 6 Airport Outfit Packs, every item has an "ascribed value" of 19YC. Another red flag that begs the question of an underlying error/glitch going on with this event. There is no way in Yo-hell that any of these clothing/accessory items should have a deemed value of 19YC.

Additionally, with the newly released items/theme codes mess in this last Gem Event, "The Nationals," BVG surely needs to step up to the plate and rectify ALL these unravelling errors and deficiencies!

This Go-Vember Event needs to GO! ~ and the Airport theme decommissioned, and considered a NO-FLY-ZONE!
User avatar

Annalese (9103739)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 270
Forum Title: YoRegular

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions