Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE READ

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Bill60 (8498236) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:16 pm

Viking Jess wrote:Hey YoFans!

First, we appreciate everyone who has reported problems they've had in YoWorld, so please continue to do so! Huge thanks as well to those who help other players out - it's always nice to see how helpful our community is. :hug:

This board is primarily intended for YoFans to discuss any bugs you've been experiencing among yourselves.

We do our best to read and review threads on the forums, but for a variety of reasons, we aren't always able to reply. If you’re having trouble with YoWorld, your best option is to submit a ticket via the in-game Help button! (If the buttons above YoWorld aren't working for you, try disabling AdBlock or any similar software you might have running. If that doesn't help, send an email with your player ID to [email protected]!)

Tickets help us help you in two ways: first, we can openly discuss your account details in private conversation with you, and second, tickets send us details that are specific to your account and how you play YoWorld, and these details help us to look into what you're experiencing. Our Happiness Engineers are working almost 24/7 to answer these tickets, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have something we might be able to help with. We'll do our best to get back to you ASAP!

We’ve found that there are a few general steps that resolve many Yo troubles, so before you send in a ticket (or while you wait for a reply), you can try the following:

First, please try clearing your cache, then reloading your browser and game. Clearing your cache resolves many common issues with YoWorld and other games by removing old information stored on your computer regarding YoWorld. Plus, it will ensure you have all the up to date game information when something has recently been fixed. Please ensure you do not have YoWorld open when doing this.

A quick and easy way to clear your cache is to press Ctrl+Shift+Delete key on your keyboard, which will bring up your browser settings with an option to clear cache. You can also clear cache manually through your browser menu options.

You should also clear your Adobe Flash cache, by following this link and clicking "Delete All Sites" when the box loads: http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger07.html

Second, please make sure Adobe Flash Player is up-to-date on your computer. You can see which version of Flash is installed, and update it if necessary, here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Third, please increase your Flash Player's local storage allowance for YoWorld. To increase your Flash Player's local storage, right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac computers) on the Yoworld game screen. In the menu that pops up, select "Settings." Click the "Local Storage" tab (this is the third tab from the left, and looks like an open folder) and drag the slider bar to the right. Then click "Close" and reload YoWorld.

Thanks for playing! We love you all, and we'll do our best to make your Yo experience as smooth as we can :heart:
Why are you promoting a program that is old and no longer backed by the writer who created it. Flash Player is a depleted program.
Bill60 (8498236)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 24
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Bill60 (8498236) wrote:
Viking Jess wrote:Hey YoFans!

First, we appreciate everyone who has reported problems they've had in YoWorld, so please continue to do so! Huge thanks as well to those who help other players out - it's always nice to see how helpful our community is. :hug:

This board is primarily intended for YoFans to discuss any bugs you've been experiencing among yourselves.

We do our best to read and review threads on the forums, but for a variety of reasons, we aren't always able to reply. If you’re having trouble with YoWorld, your best option is to submit a ticket via the in-game Help button! (If the buttons above YoWorld aren't working for you, try disabling AdBlock or any similar software you might have running. If that doesn't help, send an email with your player ID to [email protected]!)

Tickets help us help you in two ways: first, we can openly discuss your account details in private conversation with you, and second, tickets send us details that are specific to your account and how you play YoWorld, and these details help us to look into what you're experiencing. Our Happiness Engineers are working almost 24/7 to answer these tickets, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have something we might be able to help with. We'll do our best to get back to you ASAP!

We’ve found that there are a few general steps that resolve many Yo troubles, so before you send in a ticket (or while you wait for a reply), you can try the following:

First, please try clearing your cache, then reloading your browser and game. Clearing your cache resolves many common issues with YoWorld and other games by removing old information stored on your computer regarding YoWorld. Plus, it will ensure you have all the up to date game information when something has recently been fixed. Please ensure you do not have YoWorld open when doing this.

A quick and easy way to clear your cache is to press Ctrl+Shift+Delete key on your keyboard, which will bring up your browser settings with an option to clear cache. You can also clear cache manually through your browser menu options.

You should also clear your Adobe Flash cache, by following this link and clicking "Delete All Sites" when the box loads: http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger07.html

Second, please make sure Adobe Flash Player is up-to-date on your computer. You can see which version of Flash is installed, and update it if necessary, here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Third, please increase your Flash Player's local storage allowance for YoWorld. To increase your Flash Player's local storage, right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac computers) on the Yoworld game screen. In the menu that pops up, select "Settings." Click the "Local Storage" tab (this is the third tab from the left, and looks like an open folder) and drag the slider bar to the right. Then click "Close" and reload YoWorld.

Thanks for playing! We love you all, and we'll do our best to make your Yo experience as smooth as we can :heart:
Why are you promoting a program that is old and no longer backed by the writer who created it. Flash Player is a depleted program.

First, you are quoting a post that was written in 2015, by a Viking who no longer works for BVG.

Second, the current Viking staff is well aware of the situation with Flash ending this year and has addressed that here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=200692

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 20491
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby xxmoonbeamxx (187627379) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:05 am

hi i have a friend that cant get in to game because of a payment u guys have her lock out of it, but she payed it with her card she call the card company they told her it was pay so it haves to be the game shes been asking for your hep every one keeps send to this page and that page not helping she did every thing they said still not working for her,she cant get on here to report it here she cant get to anything that have to do with yoworld i have her game ID. have can you take her money and lock her out saying she didnt pay can you help her

xxmoonbeamxx (187627379)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 31, 2018

Forum Posts: 8
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby xxmoonbeamxx (187627379) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:17 am

hi i have a friend that cant get in to game because of a payment u guys have her lock out of it, but she payed it with her card she call the card company they told her it was pay so it haves to be the game shes been asking for your hep every one keeps send to this page and that page not helping she did every thing they said still not working for her,she cant get on here to report it here she cant get to anything that have to do with yoworld i have her game ID. have can you take her money and lock her out saying she didnt pay can you help her

xxmoonbeamxx (187627379)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 31, 2018

Postby LadyTardis (187317488) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:57 am

Hi!
I haven't played the game in a long time but when I now want to login you ask for the yopass code and the app is no longer avaliable to download from Play store so I can't log in! I've sent a picture of my drivers license several times but no response! Can you please let me in?
LadyTardis (187317488)
YoWorld Level: 41
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 17, 2016

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:14 pm

I did the survey but the last question wouldnt work..everytime i typed in a word (for the theme to be taken out of the vault) it didnt do anything..so i didnt get the HH Key
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 105
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby XoXVeronicaXoX (107660934) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:33 pm

so you did yet probably an maintenance and now we can't get on the game. You did all this to fix a forum problem where nothing is every checked and you never handle any of the complaints we put in here. You really need to hire people who know what is going on with the game cause lately the ones you have don't have a clue.

Oh and you also don't handle bullying or harassment issues cause I've had them for 6 months and NOTHING has been done. I've looked into organizations who handle online bullying and they will be checking into your companies way of ignoring these problems with in the game.
XoXVeronicaXoX (107660934)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 63
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Glory (8644854) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:25 pm

Debra (187699270) wrote:I can not do daily rewards like going to places to earn gems. it does not show up been two days. can't submit designer quests or personal quests please fix this!

It's 2 months later & this issue is still UNRESOLVED. Half the time, when I refresh the page (in settings) then it will appear & I will be able to do the daily visit, & enter the challenges. However, more frequently it's becoming a daily issue & there's no option to play it. I'd be more specific but I don't remember the name of the "game within the game".
PLEASE HELP. Thank you.

Glory (8644854)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 87

Postby Ashley (124586964) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:37 pm

I cannot play the game as the screen is blank. I can't even submit a support ticket because its not even there. I can't get on through facebook either. I haven't seen many people saying there is a problem, but there were a few. Is there a known issue that I'm not able find information about?
Ashley (124586964)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 4

Postby Sam (9816384) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:42 pm

Screen is completely blank when trying to log in to YoWorld through the app or FB. Nothing appears either way. Has been this way for 30 minutes, and not changing.

Sam (9816384)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 3

Postby ravena (160546840) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:46 pm

I can not get on Yoworld why? :'(

ravena (160546840)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2010

Forum Posts: 18

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:52 pm

ravena (160546840) wrote:I can not get on Yoworld why? :'(

It's a Facebook glitch. ALL FB games are currently down.

Postby XxTrisheexX (130211477) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:57 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:

Thanks for letting us know Smitten Kitten :cat: :heart:

XxTrisheexX (130211477)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 74

Postby CressidaCBlackWood (185355034) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:21 pm

Not all Facebook games are down. Some people are saying maybe flash player left and we lost YoWorld because only the games that require flash player are down as of right now.
CressidaCBlackWood (185355034)
YoWorld Level: 24
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2013

Forum Posts: 27

Postby Akren (132246807) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:08 pm

Found this message

[NEWS] Loading Issues Forum Game9/15/2020
Unread postby Viking Andrew » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Hey Everyone!

Our team is currently investigating issues that people are having loading YoWorld. At this time, it looks like it may be a Facebook-related issue, but our fix-it Vikings are hard at work investigating if it may be something on our end.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Akren (132246807)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 9

Postby starre (170879125) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:32 pm

sigh... but but i have bonuses to collect and things to buy and decorate .. hope it fixes soon..:-) perhaps soon we can have a thingy like the separate app that we can use on smart phones
starre (170879125)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 09, 2010

Forum Posts: 2

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:18 pm

Rylee Soprano (185355034) wrote:

Not all Facebook games are down. Some people are saying maybe flash player left and we lost YoWorld because only the games that require flash player are down as of right now.

Postby Jesus loves U (4208737) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:03 am

my online buddy list not working its dark i cant even open it up..ive reported but they never return my emails..does this mean im blocked or something? :angel: :quiet: :'(
Jesus loves U (4208737)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2008

Forum Posts: 4

Postby Riggs (129276901) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:41 am

I bought the Vermont Orchard Lodge for 32 Yo Cash I did not receive the Lodge Exterior Fireplace

Riggs (129276901)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13

Postby Succinifera (141215299) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:04 pm

I cannot do the party job because of the lack of the characters. Everytime I try to do it the house is empty. Please help...
Succinifera (141215299)
YoWorld Level: 182
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting