[ANNOUNCEMENT] Playtesting and YOU! (April 24th, 2020)

Important game and forum information can be found here.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Playtesting and YOU! (April 24th, 2020)

Postby Lori (131347843) » Fri May 22, 2020 7:01 pm

voodoosue (118968402) wrote::eh: it seems all the forumers are getting to test this but me :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:

guess i will just go back into my invisible corner as usual :sad:

Ah, Sue. :hug: I had my location here set as Invisible World for quite a long time because I always have been invisible here, too. And I haven't got to test it either. I see Theresa above said her and others have got to test 3 times already, so she doesn't think it's random. I guess BVG doesn't care what some of us think. I see others say we're going to love it and I'd like to take their word for it, but they also play the game much differently than I do, so I would prefer to see for myself.
Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Level: 348
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 3650
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby AlyssaRose (185638698) » Fri May 22, 2020 7:21 pm

how are some people getting to test multiple times? i just want it once :haha: :wailing: :wailing:

AlyssaRose (185638698)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2014

Forum Posts: 3439

Postby Honey Luv (103010381) » Fri May 22, 2020 8:32 pm

I'm very worried about the change. I love yoworld just like it is. What if we don't like the new look? What if we don't like the avatars? I love my little yo girl. :'( :star: :?:
Honey Luv (103010381)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: May 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 19
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 pm

Lori (131347843) wrote:
voodoosue (118968402) wrote::eh: it seems all the forumers are getting to test this but me :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:

Ah, Sue. :hug: I had my location here set as Invisible World for quite a long time because I always have been invisible here, too. And I haven't got to test it either. I see Theresa above said her and others have got to test 3 times already, so she doesn't think it's random. I guess BVG doesn't care what some of us think. I see others say we're going to love it and I'd like to take their word for it, but they also play the game much differently than I do, so I would prefer to see for myself.

hugs lori :hug: you and i can be invisible together :heart:
IM JUST IRRELEVANT AND INVISIBLE

some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
ImageImage

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 7974
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Honey Luv (103010381) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:12 am

:heartbroken: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :heartbroken:
Also, will our money transfer? What about all our clothes? All our homes and furniture? I can't bear the thought of losing all my yoStuffs!!! I can't bear it. If I lose everything, I doubt if I will play the new game. It just wouldn't be fair to long time players.
:heartbroken: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :heartbroken:
Honey Luv (103010381)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: May 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 19
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:13 pm

Lori (131347843) wrote:

if they change our homes and wardrobe like i've seen in playtesting and our avatars like what was shown on here, then im off. i don't like any of them at all. the map is ok, well part of it but don't like the shopping area. its still a shame we won't have our iconic map anymore unless you can switch between the two. i'm preparing myself for this being my last year on here, specially as we still don't know if we will lose any of our precious items. that should be top priority not trying to change our avi's so its not Yo anymore!
“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 19819
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Lux (115409922) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:37 am

Interesting stuff
Lux (115409922)
YoWorld Level: 43
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Straw (116376068) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:29 am

Honey Luv (103010381) wrote::heartbroken: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :heartbroken:
Also, will our money transfer? What about all our clothes? All our homes and furniture? I can't bear the thought of losing all my yoStuffs!!! I can't bear it. If I lose everything, I doubt if I will play the new game. It just wouldn't be fair to long time players.

I've already seen old items in the play test. I think we all have to wait and be calm. The Vikings are doing their best to save the game. Lets all stay positive. :)

Straw (116376068)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 3192

Postby gabriel (178232974) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:45 pm

Hello.
So a friend turned off and deleted off-facebook activity not knowing it was going to mess YoWorld. a few hours later she turned off-facebook activity but when she tries to play YoWorld there is this message: Error
Login Failed: You can´t use Facebook to log into this app or website because there´s an issue with its implementation of Facebook Login.
She has been a loyal player since YoWorld was YoVille.
I can see her homes and her avatar when I play, why is this so complicated to resolve when Facebook issues arrive? All other apps are working fine again just not YoWorld.

She downloaded gameroom and desktop app and there is a message that says someting about restricted.

Any ideas, please?
gabriel (178232974)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2011

Forum Posts: 5

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:02 pm

gabriel (178232974) wrote:Hello.
So a friend turned off and deleted off-facebook activity not knowing it was going to mess YoWorld. a few hours later she turned off-facebook activity but when she tries to play YoWorld there is this message: Error
Login Failed: You can´t use Facebook to log into this app or website because there´s an issue with its implementation of Facebook Login.
I can see her homes and her avatar when I play, why is this so complicated to resolve when Facebook issues arrive? All other apps are working fine again just not YoWorld.

She downloaded gameroom and desktop app and there is a message that says someting about restricted.

Any ideas, please?

The CMs on forum are not able to access the account from here..and they will not discuss another player's account. Her best course of action is to send an email to: [email protected] and detail what happened. One of the Dev Staff may be able to help her out. GL!

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 20412
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby janice (108580153) » Thu May 28, 2020 7:03 am

Hi, What is the expected roll out of the update? Thanks
janice (108580153)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 8

Postby Alexis (184330771) » Thu May 28, 2020 3:00 pm

:angel:
Alexis (184330771)
YoWorld Level: 31
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 26, 2012

Postby Blu (167492682) » Fri May 29, 2020 9:10 am

Viking Sarah wrote:Hey YoFans!

We’ve got a long road ahead of us, but the next generation of YoWorld is in the works, and we need YOUR help to make it awesome!

Going forward, groups of players who have been selected at random will be invited to participate in a Playtest to try out some of the key features we’ve been working on. These features are still a little rough around the edges, and may even be a tad glitchy, but now is the time to hear your input so we can make the next Playtest even better!

What is a Playtest?
    A Playtest will put you into a test environment that looks and feels similar to YoWorld, but is an early rendition of the next generation of YoWorld that our team has been working on.

This environment is still very much “under construction” and does not necessarily represent what the end result will be - so please mind our hard hats and hammers as you test. The Playtest environment will open right in your browser -- you will not need to download any new program.

What will I need to do in the Playtest?
    Play, of course! Each Playtest will be aimed towards a new feature or function that we're working on, and basic instructions will be provided during each test. These can range anywhere from decorating tests, to costume tests, to overall gameplay tests.

How can I be selected to participate in a Playtest?
    Groups of players who will be participating in Playtests have been chosen at random, and will be notified via a pop-up when they load YoWorld. These groups will change for different tests, so there is a possibility that YOU will be selected to participate!

Why do I have to agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement? (NDA)
    *ahem - puts on lawyer voice* If you're selected for a Playtest, the NDA is our way of ensuring the new information you will be viewing is secure from an intellectual property standpoint. By agreeing to the NDA, you agree to not share or distribute any of the new information or gameplay that you will have access to during the Playtest.

I found bugs and glitches in the Playtest, what now?
    When you are finished with the Playtest, you will be given the opportunity to have your voice heard, including listing out any bugs or glitches you may have encountered.

There are features in the Playtest that I love and/or hate - how can I share my feedback?
    Much like above if you encounter a bug or glitch, we absolutely want to hear from you regarding your overall opinions! You will be given the opportunity to do this during your Playtest.

Can I opt out of being a Playtester?
    While there is no way to officially opt out of being a Playtester, you do not have to proceed with the test should you receive a pop-up in game. Simply close out of it to continue with your regular YoWorld adventures.

Of course, participating in this new and exciting path for YoWorld is entirely voluntary, we hope you are as excited about this as we are, and are eager to check it out! With your help and feedback, we can all shape the future of YoWorld!

Please note that if you choose not to participate in a Playtest, you may still receive a pop-up in the future for another Playtest if you are selected at random again.

We are very excited to start sharing some of the progress we've made on the next generation of YoWorld, and we are looking forward to hearing what you all have to say about it!

For general comments and questions, please leave them below! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Good Morning vikings

I am wondering if you all are going to add YoWorld to the new social site Gab social, as I hate facebook and all the new rules I want to leave and join gab and I want my YoWorld with me. Please respond, it is just like facebook but free of all the ppoo
Blu (167492682)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 17, 2010

Forum Posts: 186
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Kadon (466161) » Fri May 29, 2020 1:34 pm

gabriel (178232974) wrote:Hello.

Any ideas, please?

This exactly happened to me. I sent a msg last night on facebook where it says report a problem, i explained what i did with turning off the activity thing and how turning it back on didn't help. Today it's fixed!

Kadon (466161)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2008

Forum Posts: 187

Postby PookieChips (183182341) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:06 pm

:thumbsup:
PookieChips (183182341)
YoWorld Level: 44
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2012

Postby Carla (109030001) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:39 am

I have not been given the opportunity to play test either. Not sure why others have multiple times when some of us that have played for years are still sitting in the dark. I dont have time to read thru every post on this thread. What posts I have read are very concerning about the changes. I sure wish they would at least give us glances with pictures of what they are doing. Give us at least some insight. Everyones opinion is different on all sorts of levels so why have the same people testing over and over??!!!

Carla (109030001)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 1062
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby MersAdes (150493629) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:08 pm

voodoosue (118968402) wrote:
Lori (131347843) wrote:

hugs lori :hug: you and i can be invisible together :heart:

Not all the forums.
MersAdes (150493629)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 21, 2010

Forum Posts: 140

Postby Jul Moreno (180499473) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:33 am

Hello.You guys are the best
Jul Moreno (180499473)
YoWorld Level: 21
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 02, 2011

Postby Mina Labelle (187420705) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:17 am

Hello Nice game
Mina Labelle (187420705)
YoWorld Level: 20
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 15, 2017

Postby YoGranny (187795530) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:02 pm

I just came by to say that I was able to playtest and, from what I saw, I cannot wait to see it and be in it. It is so lovely what they have done. It far exceeded any expectations I may have had previously. I would say more but I want to honor the disclosure rules. I love it and I am a very picky person :bye:
Cheers,

YoGranny

YoGranny (187795530)
YoWorld Level: 247
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2020

Forum Posts: 48
Forum Title: YoNovice

PreviousNext

Return to News