Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE READ

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby ZoeyFrench (5914511) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:16 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
ZoeyFrench (5914511) wrote:
ZoeyFrench (5914511) wrote:Hello BVG,i have big problems in my game i purchase news deal today 100yc ! the money is no paye me ????make mr freak plz look i go crying !!!! Help plz...thank you for respond me....omg :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:
and i can't go to my vip or send you emails....
i can't use the Help button as well onestly i start smoking PLZ SOME ONE REPOND ME PLZ TYVM....... :grr :grr :grr

Zoey, if the buttons on your game are 'greyed out', try clearing your computer cache and rebooting. Or try a different browser. If these fixes don't work, you can send the staff a direct email to [email protected]

GL! :bye:

Dear Smitten,thank you for respond me i try everything also email hun make me crazy i can't go to my vip store or the help or the sitting omg i go try tomorrow because stress me too much today tyvm Smitten for you help :( :'( :'( :'(
"""Sorry for my English i am French"""

ZoeyFrench (5914511)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 04, 2008

Forum Posts: 162
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby XoXVeronicaXoX (107660934) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Here is a shocker they did maintenance and now I can't get on the game. What a surprised that they messed something up.
And of course they do it when we are suppose to go onto the gem challenge . The end of our day in the US but why do they
care what happens in the US as long as it works for the UK and Canada that is all they worry about they don't even bother reading this cause I've complained about the server thing a million times as well as others .When you email them you get a form email in return with the same BS clear cookies/cache' like we don't know to do that all ready but what do you expect when they have no idea what they are doing. You can't place furniture right anymore the toons walk behind things or are covered by things because of the mess they have made of the game.

THANKS FOR NOTHING

XoXVeronicaXoX (107660934)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 56
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:20 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
ZoeyFrench (5914511) wrote:Hello BVG,i have big problems in my game i purchase news deal today 100yc ! the money is no paye me ????make mr freak plz look i go crying !!!! Help plz...thank you for respond me....omg :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:
and i can't go to my vip or send you emails....
i can't use the Help button as well onestly i start smoking PLZ SOME ONE REPOND ME PLZ TYVM....... :grr :grr :grr

Zoey, if the buttons on your game are 'greyed out', try clearing your computer cache and rebooting. Or try a different browser. If these fixes don't work, you can send the staff a direct email to [email protected]

GL! :bye:

Dear Smitten,thank you for respond me i try everything also email hun make me crazy i can't go to my vip store or the help or the sitting omg i go try tomorrow because stress me too much today tyvm Smitten for you help :( :'( :'( :'(
I

Happy to help! :hug: :hug: :rose:

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 18413
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Kit (108702558) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:51 pm

The game isn't working: neither the desktop version (tried on two different computers!) nor the normal browser one. Started this morning. Worked last night. :wailing:
Kit (108702558)
YoWorld Level: 227
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Donna (108936154) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:06 pm

I have trouble getting into my inventory to decorate. The stores and inventory are whited out and don't show at all. This happens 98% of the time I try to open it. Please help me get my inventory back. I love this game and appreciate your help. Thank you. :sad: Donna
Donna (108936154)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 1

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Donna (108936154) wrote:I have trouble getting into my inventory to decorate. The stores and inventory are whited out and don't show at all. This happens 98% of the time I try to open it. Please help me get my inventory back. I love this game and appreciate your help. Thank you. :sad: Donna

Welcome to the forum, Donna! I would suggest that you try a couple fixes: clear your computer cache and reboot. Try to access Yo from a different browser.

If these fixes don't solve your issue, you should send a 'ticket' to the support staff using the HELP tab above your game screen. Be specific in what you are experiencing so that your problem can be directed to the appropriate Viking.

GL! :thumbsup:

Postby Lavender (161404428) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:47 pm

This happened to me today too!! I had already cleared the cache and rebooted, still not able to access the inventory or stores! :( Can't click help button to do a bug report either! Game seemed fine earlier today.
Lavender (161404428)
YoWorld Level: 116
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:17 am

Lavender (161404428) wrote:This happened to me today too!! I had already cleared the cache and rebooted, still not able to access the inventory or stores! :( Can't click help button to do a bug report either! Game seemed fine earlier today.

If you continue to have issues and cannot access the HELP button in game, you can send the staff a direct email to: [email protected]

Put GAME ACCESS or such in the subject line so your problem can be addressed quickly by the appropriate Viking.

GL! and welcome to the forum! :bye:

Postby Shiva TWD (14668136) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:39 am

I'm a returning gamer, I used the help button and sent my problem making coins. And nothing only confusing emails. And FB doesn't let me report this abusive programming.
Shiva TWD (14668136)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 25

Postby Gigi TWD (12280679) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:52 am

Viking Jess wrote:Hey YoFans!

First, we appreciate everyone who has reported problems they've had in YoWorld, so please continue to do so! Huge thanks as well to those who help other players out - it's always nice to see how helpful our community is. :hug:

This board is primarily intended for YoFans to discuss any bugs you've been experiencing among yourselves.

We do our best to read and review threads on the forums, but for a variety of reasons, we aren't always able to reply. If you’re having trouble with YoWorld, your best option is to submit a ticket via the in-game Help button! (If the buttons above YoWorld aren't working for you, try disabling AdBlock or any similar software you might have running. If that doesn't help, send an email with your player ID to [email protected]!)

Tickets help us help you in two ways: first, we can openly discuss your account details in private conversation with you, and second, tickets send us details that are specific to your account and how you play YoWorld, and these details help us to look into what you're experiencing. Our Happiness Engineers are working almost 24/7 to answer these tickets, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have something we might be able to help with. We'll do our best to get back to you ASAP!

We’ve found that there are a few general steps that resolve many Yo troubles, so before you send in a ticket (or while you wait for a reply), you can try the following:

First, please try clearing your cache, then reloading your browser and game. Clearing your cache resolves many common issues with YoWorld and other games by removing old information stored on your computer regarding YoWorld. Plus, it will ensure you have all the up to date game information when something has recently been fixed. Please ensure you do not have YoWorld open when doing this.

A quick and easy way to clear your cache is to press Ctrl+Shift+Delete key on your keyboard, which will bring up your browser settings with an option to clear cache. You can also clear cache manually through your browser menu options.

You should also clear your Adobe Flash cache, by following this link and clicking "Delete All Sites" when the box loads: http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger07.html

Second, please make sure Adobe Flash Player is up-to-date on your computer. You can see which version of Flash is installed, and update it if necessary, here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Third, please increase your Flash Player's local storage allowance for YoWorld. To increase your Flash Player's local storage, right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac computers) on the Yoworld game screen. In the menu that pops up, select "Settings." Click the "Local Storage" tab (this is the third tab from the left, and looks like an open folder) and drag the slider bar to the right. Then click "Close" and reload YoWorld.

Thanks for playing! We love you all, and we'll do our best to make your Yo experience as smooth as we can :heart:

all you say are lies! A week trying, sending help messages and only ambiguous replies
Gigi TWD (12280679)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 23
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:23 am

Gigi TWD (12280679) wrote:
Viking Jess wrote:Hey YoFans!

First, we appreciate everyone who has reported problems they've had in YoWorld, so please continue to do so! Huge thanks as well to those who help other players out - it's always nice to see how helpful our community is. :hug:

This board is primarily intended for YoFans to discuss any bugs you've been experiencing among yourselves.

We do our best to read and review threads on the forums, but for a variety of reasons, we aren't always able to reply. If you’re having trouble with YoWorld, your best option is to submit a ticket via the in-game Help button! (If the buttons above YoWorld aren't working for you, try disabling AdBlock or any similar software you might have running. If that doesn't help, send an email with your player ID to [email protected]!)

Tickets help us help you in two ways: first, we can openly discuss your account details in private conversation with you, and second, tickets send us details that are specific to your account and how you play YoWorld, and these details help us to look into what you're experiencing. Our Happiness Engineers are working almost 24/7 to answer these tickets, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have something we might be able to help with. We'll do our best to get back to you ASAP!

We’ve found that there are a few general steps that resolve many Yo troubles, so before you send in a ticket (or while you wait for a reply), you can try the following:

First, please try clearing your cache, then reloading your browser and game. Clearing your cache resolves many common issues with YoWorld and other games by removing old information stored on your computer regarding YoWorld. Plus, it will ensure you have all the up to date game information when something has recently been fixed. Please ensure you do not have YoWorld open when doing this.

A quick and easy way to clear your cache is to press Ctrl+Shift+Delete key on your keyboard, which will bring up your browser settings with an option to clear cache. You can also clear cache manually through your browser menu options.

You should also clear your Adobe Flash cache, by following this link and clicking "Delete All Sites" when the box loads: http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger07.html

Second, please make sure Adobe Flash Player is up-to-date on your computer. You can see which version of Flash is installed, and update it if necessary, here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Third, please increase your Flash Player's local storage allowance for YoWorld. To increase your Flash Player's local storage, right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac computers) on the Yoworld game screen. In the menu that pops up, select "Settings." Click the "Local Storage" tab (this is the third tab from the left, and looks like an open folder) and drag the slider bar to the right. Then click "Close" and reload YoWorld.

Thanks for playing! We love you all, and we'll do our best to make your Yo experience as smooth as we can :heart:

all you say are lies! A week trying, sending help messages and only ambiguous replies

If you have an issue and you have sent a ticket, DO NOT keep sending tickets on that same issue as the sorter will keep moving you to the end of the queue!!! If you have received an automated reply (ensuring that your ticket has been received and is in 'line') you should receive a personal response from a Viking within 7-10 days later, as they work through the queue. (depending on working days/weekends/holidays)

o_o

Postby ZoeyFrench (5914511) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:15 pm

Dear Viking, still my problem nothing work !...i can't buy yc i can't go to the help...my vip store..stoks...log...download...for one weeks nan!!! i don't care of lost 100 euros. but plz fix the games...first times happened to me from when i play 2008 ! I talk in email with Viking Juan,thank you to him first! but still the game its bad omg make me nuts try to buy new deal today omg i no take risk again before you fixe the problem. thank you for respond me BVG...and sorry for my English again i am French i talk better in English dan righting :) :phew: o_o

ZoeyFrench (5914511)

Postby ZoeyFrench (5914511) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:28 pm

ZoeyFrench (5914511) wrote:Dear Viking, still my problem nothing work !...i can't buy yc i can't go to the help...my vip store..stoks...log...download...for one weeks nan!!! i don't care of lost 100 euros. but plz fix the games...first times happened to me from when i play 2008 ! I talk in email with Viking Juan,thank you to him first! but still the game its bad omg make me nuts try to buy new deal today omg i no take risk again before you fixe the problem. thank you for respond me BVG...and sorry for my English again i am French i talk better in English dan righting :) :phew: o_o

dat is my problem if you look thank you...Image

ZoeyFrench (5914511)

Postby ZoeyFrench (5914511) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:31 pm

Hello Viking nobody respond her???...pff

ZoeyFrench (5914511)

Postby Winry (122956961) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:39 pm

Having bug when applying freckled skin. When u apply it over skin colors ,somehow skin color goes to white(really pale) please fix
Winry (122956961)
YoWorld Level: 101
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 40

Postby anewor (170694060) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:41 am

why the game is not loading ive been waiting 2 nights now but instaed is a blank white space....what happen its says its on the hosting sure its not onb my net connection coz i can play the other games in facebook pls help
anewor (170694060)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 04, 2010

Forum Posts: 96

Postby XoXVeronicaXoX (107660934) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:15 pm

So the new wallet thing is broke. Not a surprise
Getting kicked again cause of something they you did.
Why can't you get your act together so we don't keep having problems.

XoXVeronicaXoX (107660934)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 56

Postby Dippy (184519692) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:19 am

I have downloaded both the Desktop App, and the YoWorld Flash Helper... Neither are working properly. I've missed daily log in bonuses & been unable to collect survey rewards because they wouldn't load. The lag in Desktop App is horrible. :wailing:
Dippy (184519692)
YoWorld Level: 147
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 29, 2013

Forum Posts: 1

Postby Chicky (10698040) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:15 pm

The submit button is missing in the sweater even challenge, so you can’t go any further than reading the description! :wailing:
I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

Chicky (10698040)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 101

Postby Kay (120320845) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:10 am

I am having trouble with a few of my avenue's not attaching in edit mode. It says "leave home" when I try to attach and therefore won't let me attach to anything. These are "avenue's" so they are suppose to be attachable. I have cleared my cache and refreshed, and restarted my computer. Not sure what's the problem as I've never had this happen before...TIA, Kay

Kay (120320845)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting