Can't hire new factory help!

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Can't hire new factory help!

Postby Hannah Taylor (106986718) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:19 am

I saw the announcement that we can fire factory helpers and hire new ones. So I "fired" one of mine ( hasn't played in years) and invited 2 by clicking on the HIRE button. I assumed a message was sent to the 2 people I invited but neither of them received any sort of request from me to be a factory helper... So now I lose coins every time I go to the factory.. Anyone else having this problem????

Hannah Taylor (106986718)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 75
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Can't hire new factory help!

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:39 am

Hannah Taylor (106986718) wrote:I saw the announcement that we can fire factory helpers and hire new ones. So I "fired" one of mine ( hasn't played in years) and invited 2 by clicking on the HIRE button. I assumed a message was sent to the 2 people I invited but neither of them received any sort of request from me to be a factory helper... So now I lose coins every time I go to the factory.. Anyone else having this problem????

Hi it does not hire just anyone you want to hire. If it was that easy haha. oh if it was that easy. Its not.
each spot is a designated spot for a certain kind of crew. yoworld secrets.

so all I can tell ya is your friends wont be notified like a phone call or nothing or something posted on their page.
they have to go into the "ACTIVItY area" of their games.
on fb go to the right side and check your games.
click on the word MORE
then click the tab ACTIVITY
Now check YOWORLD
here you will see all the gifts that WERE sent to you that the GAME HAS.. This area is not a place to accept your gifts. It only shows you what everyone sent. If you try to collect them it will be one and a time and redundant. You wont get extra. Each accept takes you all the way into the game and you get to go into the game but you will not get another gift.
BUT this is where you will find FACTORY CREW HELP WANTED.
on this activity you will have 100 feeds. 3 will show to you and 97 hidden. Open up the hidden ones that people have sent ( the gifts) scroll and see if you see any factory requests. Accept the factory request and go ALL the way into the game. Once you are in the game a pop up should come up telling you, you are now a crew member.
If that pop up does not come up. there is still more work for bvg.
I have people not changing clothes for 2 or 3 years and they swapped places too!! the family one went to the 3rd spot and the 3rd spot went to the family one.
well for me number 1 and number three do not play. someone in bvg got smart and put in place holders so it was not blank. I am not willing to give up place holders for people who dont work. LOL at least my place holders are cute and i get my coins, when collecting hot dogs.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 9348
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Hannah Taylor (106986718) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:04 am

Wow! OMGosh Why go thru all the hoops???? I do have a life outside of YoWorld.... But I humbly thank you for helping me! Sorry about the short rant. :)

Postby Hannah Taylor (106986718) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:45 am

Okay, I'm not very good on a computer but I clicked on anything I could find but could not find the "activity area" of the game. I found the activity log, but there were no gifts just hotdogs... I went to the right side on both my game and my fb page but couldn't find anything helpful. Help!!!

Postby Hannah Taylor (106986718) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:14 am

I got it!!! I found the activity and was able to get my son to find the invite. He said there was no pop-up, but when I checked at my factory he was a crew member. Thanks again!!!!

Postby NinaTWD (12289433) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:06 am

Hannah Taylor (106986718) wrote:I saw the announcement that we can fire factory helpers and hire new ones. So I "fired" one of mine ( hasn't played in years) and invited 2 by clicking on the HIRE button. I assumed a message was sent to the 2 people I invited but neither of them received any sort of request from me to be a factory helper... So now I lose coins every time I go to the factory.. Anyone else having this problem????

You should send a message to the friend you added, so they can go to: https://www.facebook.com/games/activity and see the request

NinaTWD (12289433)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 105
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:55 am

ON facebook in the search bar type in GAMES
Your games will come up go to YoWorld.
Go to ACTIVITY.
search through the "REQUESTS"
Warning - this is not a gift collector for you. your gifts go into your Yoworld app in the FREE gifts tab.
All the requests go here gifts, help for factory, etc etc.
Look for help for factory.
it will show you 3 and 97 are hidden scoll to the bottom and unhide the hidden and show more
there will be 100 requests now. scroll thru and see if any factory.
If no factory scroll to top again and delete all (ignore all) ( no worries all your gifts are in the free gift app already. Ignoring here will not matter. we want to see more requests. ) Refresh the page
again you will see 3 showing and 97 hidden. unhide them and search for facotry help..
You might have to do this 5 or 6 times to find them.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 9348
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting