BVG The GE Just Proved To Me Why I Quit

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

BVG The GE Just Proved To Me Why I Quit

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:46 pm

I decided to give it another shot since hearing changes were made. So, I guess an interactive SC2 NPC does not count as a SC2NPC that was needed for the 0.8 boost. BVG I hope you read and respond, because that interactive was in one of your mega deals. I was wondering why my bar was not full because I had everything I needed. Then, I did a review and saw it needed a store NPC from this theme which of course costed 8 YC. Now, please explain why the water trampoline had a star beside it and why on earth did the chasing butterflies not give me my needed boost. Also, why is it that if something accidently goes back into inventory it will not show up for me again until after the challenge is finished? It is not like I can refresh when I am finishing up the GE. Can you not fix these issues? Please, I beg of you to make things right if you want my money. I have sent in tickets and all I mostly get is, "Thank you for your feedback we are sorry this has happened to you and will take this back to the team."

Kathy (109233359)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 177
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: BVG The GE Just Proved To Me Why I Quit

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Did it not count towards the .8 bonus? That is messed up if it didn't. Or did it not count as NPC? It is odd what actually counts, you have to make sure it actually says NPC in the name of item though :(
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 2784
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:I decided to give it another shot since hearing changes were made. So, I guess an interactive SC2 NPC does not count as a SC2NPC that was needed for the 0.8 boost. BVG I hope you read and respond, because that interactive was in one of your mega deals. I was wondering why my bar was not full because I had everything I needed. Then, I did a review and saw it needed a store NPC from this theme which of course costed 8 YC. Now, please explain why the water trampoline had a star beside it and why on earth did the chasing butterflies not give me my needed boost. Also, why is it that if something accidently goes back into inventory it will not show up for me again until after the challenge is finished? It is not like I can refresh when I am finishing up the GE. Can you not fix these issues? Please, I beg of you to make things right if you want my money. I have sent in tickets and all I mostly get is, "Thank you for your feedback we are sorry this has happened to you and will take this back to the team."

The Interactive Red Green Light NPCs SC2019 has an s on the end of NPC so it won't count. Only "NPC" exactly will. The Interactive Water Trampoline SC2019 has a star because it has "SC2019" in it's name. Interactive Butterfly Chasing SC2019 should have given you a boost, so not sure what happened there. And sometimes if you put out an item, then bring it back into inventory, the inventory doesn't show that item. The only way is to use the back button then go in again to see it in your inventory. I hope this helps, but it sounds like you're kinda frustrated now. Don't do anything that isn't fun is my motto...

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 11839
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Did it not count towards the .8 bonus? That is messed up if it didn't. Or did it not count as NPC? It is odd what actually counts, you have to make sure it actually says NPC in the name of item though :(

No, it did not count and I was forced to buy a NPC that costed 8 YC to get that needed boost. This is not the first time this has happened and I'm sooooo done! It says interactive NPC, but still this is ridiculous

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:I decided to give it another shot since hearing changes were made. So, I guess an interactive SC2 NPC does not count as a SC2NPC that was needed for the 0.8 boost. BVG I hope you read and respond, because that interactive was in one of your mega deals. I was wondering why my bar was not full because I had everything I needed. Then, I did a review and saw it needed a store NPC from this theme which of course costed 8 YC. Now, please explain why the water trampoline had a star beside it and why on earth did the chasing butterflies not give me my needed boost. Also, why is it that if something accidently goes back into inventory it will not show up for me again until after the challenge is finished? It is not like I can refresh when I am finishing up the GE. Can you not fix these issues? Please, I beg of you to make things right if you want my money. I have sent in tickets and all I mostly get is, "Thank you for your feedback we are sorry this has happened to you and will take this back to the team."

The Interactive Red Green Light NPCs SC2019 has an s on the end of NPC so it won't count. Only "NPC" exactly will. The Interactive Water Trampoline SC2019 has a star because it has "SC2019" in it's name. Interactive Butterfly Chasing SC2019 should have given you a boost, so not sure what happened there. And sometimes if you put out an item, then bring it back into inventory, the inventory doesn't show that item. The only way is to use the back button then go in again to see it in your inventory. I hope this helps, but it sounds like you're kinda frustrated now. Don't do anything that isn't fun is my motto...

It did not and I'm so fed up, sorry. I hate complaining , but enough is enough already.

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:04 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:

It did not and I'm so fed up, sorry. I hate complaining , but enough is enough already.

Complaining is good sometimes. Don't worry everyone does it lol...

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 11839
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:

I do use the back button but, it is never there for me. Maybe, I just have bad luck. :grr

Complaining is good sometimes. Don't worry everyone does it lol...

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Refresh (12371346) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:

Nope...I used some random NPC and it worked. I wasn't even "forced" to buy an 8 YC one!

Refresh (12371346)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 387
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Refresh (12371346) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

Oh, wow I had NPC's all over the place. Yet, it forced me to buy a current themed one. Another glitch I s'pose. So tired of this and feel so used and I mean used almost on a daily basis. I am sure I am not the only one!

Nope...I used some random NPC and it worked. I wasn't even "forced" to buy an 8 YC one!

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Did it not count towards the .8 bonus? That is messed up if it didn't. Or did it not count as NPC? It is odd what actually counts, you have to make sure it actually says NPC in the name of item though :(

No, it did not count and I was forced to buy a NPC that costed 8 YC to get that needed boost. This is not the first time this has happened and I'm sooooo done! It says interactive NPC, but still this is ridiculous

It didn't ask for an NPC from current theme. Any of the free NPCs from past events usually work for me. Just have to make sure it says exactly what is asked for. Ie: NPC instead of NPCs, flower instead of flowers. Confusing and has driven me nuts on more than on occasion! :hug:

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

It didn't ask for an NPC from current theme. Any of the free NPCs from past events usually work for me. Just have to make sure it says exactly what is asked for. Ie: NPC instead of NPCs, flower instead of flowers. Confusing and has driven me nuts on more than on occasion! :hug:

I assumed it was current because I had at least 3 to 4 others all which should have sufficed. Sure enough when I bought that NPC my bar was full. BVG can see in the records where it was purchased. Whether or not it was on record that I needed that extra I do not know. But, I sure hope they can review what was going on. This is just not right!

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

I assumed it was current because I had at least 3 to 4 others all which should have sufficed. Sure enough when I bought that NPC my bar was full. BVG can see in the records where it was purchased. Whether or not it was on record that I needed that extra I do not know. But, I sure hope they can review what was going on. This is just not right!

I agree, it's not right. Any NPC should work. :(

Postby Nadia (114148389) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Wow! I didn't even look at it lol, I just did enough to get the icon off my screen. I think GE are getting way out of hand.
Nadia (114148389)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 1687
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

For the record I also bought a CT2 NPC too. I picked that one out before the current themed one So, what gives. :dizzy:

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

For the record I also bought a CT2 NPC too. I picked that one out before the current themed one So, what gives. :dizzy:

It all depends on exact name of item. I had flowers I wanted to use in mine, but they didn't count, so had to find one without the "s" that just said flower to count. SMH, it's dumb!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:52 pm

I didn't pay attention this time, but sometimes they ask for more than one of an item too. I added a bunch of NPCs to mine, not sure if it only asked for one or not? If it only asked for one, then it had to be the name of item. I think all NPCs should be named as such. Would be easier to find when looking through inventory too LOL!

Postby Frothy (126579776) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:52 pm

I quit the gem stuff on principle. :thumbsup:

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.......Stephen King
Frothy (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 34288
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:01 pm

[quote="Rod (126579776)"]I quit the gem stuff on principle. :thumbsup:[/quote

Until Halloween? lol

Good for you and the principle was what I was sticking to also, but I caved. :grr

Shame on me :eh: :shocked:

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:17 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:

Yes, I had multible NPC'ss in mine and some were just a singular NPC. Still upset it forced me to purchase even though I had everything needed. I left my chasing butterflies in there too because that was my focus point even though it did not count.

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Frothy (126579776) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:I quit the gem stuff on principle. :thumbsup:

Until Halloween? lol

Good for you and the principle was what I was sticking to also, but I caved. :grr

Shame on me :eh: :shocked:

I've already decided to whore myself out for the next one. I have no doubt whatever the best idea they have is - is going to be in those blasted gems. And I will grumble and complain and whine and yell and pitch my fit the entire time I am doing them. I shouldn't have to pay 1500-1800 yo cash to get a theme and I shouldn't have to decorate rooms, create outfits, and bend over to get a "coupon" to "win" some of it for free. I may just ban myself from the forums for the entire month of October so I don't go insane and post things I shouldn't. Sarah and Andy still think I'm nice. LOL

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.......Stephen King
Frothy (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 34288
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions