[SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Falco (185180932) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:36 pm

Intergalactic Getaway!
Dream Escapes

Amazing ideas for themes Anthony. ^
User avatar
Falco (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 12239
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: A e s t h e t I c

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Kio (185180932) wrote:Intergalactic Getaway!
Dream Escapes

Amazing ideas for themes Anthony. ^


Thanks ya, Kio! :hug:
User avatar
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7805
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Depressed.

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Elvira (186848748) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Movie Drive In

Greese Theme

Elvis Presley

Marilyn Monroe

Movie theme

Iconic Movie theme sets
Unpleasant Dreams - Elvira Mistress Of The Dark
User avatar
Elvira (186848748)
YoWorld Level: 100
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 26, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 406
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Skylar (119869223) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:34 am

*Would love to see a Modular which you could purchase with a scenic balcony--which you could add to your homes. These could match certain themes. (New York, San Francisco, mountains, forest/lakes, ocean, Paris, London, etc....)

*PLEASE let us be able to trade, sell, or transfer our homes to others (our followers, friends, or family).
For example.--My son, who played "YoVille" when he was younger has a great retired New York Condo which I would love to transfer to my account....

Thanks :)
User avatar

Skylar (119869223)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 69
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: H-Town

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Penny Dreadful (139979347) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:17 am

A Clue (board game) theme. And not for Halloween.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Penny Dreadful (139979347)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1061
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Falco (185180932) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:58 am

Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:A Clue (board game) theme. And not for Halloween.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Yes
User avatar
Falco (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 12239
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: A e s t h e t I c

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Wolfie (102225795) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:52 am

YES! i made a YoW Clue Game in 2015 (IRL) but never quite finished it because 2015 was the most epic Halloween ever and I had too much to do. PLEASE DO A CLUE THEME for Halloween! :thumbsup: The 2015 Asylum will probably always be my favorite Halloween House.


Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:A Clue (board game) theme. And not for Halloween.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Wolfie (102225795)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: May 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 370
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Wolfie (102225795) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:57 am

I'd like to see a Mad Men theme. So much potential there with the craziness of the Advertising World. :drink: Even Funko just teased us with a soon-to-be-available Mad Men FunkoPop set.

I've also asked for a Seattle Space Needle for yearsssssssss. Even if the inside of the needle is too technically difficult to create (round and moves slowly) you can still fit it in a Seattle theme as something you can see.
User avatar
Wolfie (102225795)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: May 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 370
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Gwendoline (187758412) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:44 am

Bubble cities underwater - Futuristic underwater cities
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

Gwendoline (187758412)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 06, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 693
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Belgium

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:04 pm

Gwendoline (187758412) wrote:Bubble cities underwater - Futuristic underwater cities
ImageImageImageImageImage


Excellent idea. :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike.

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Technological Sea Utopia
This theme would take place in an underwater utopian base, inhabited by its own citizens.

Setting/Home
A technologically advanced dwelling deep beneath the ocean.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Clothing/NPCs
Image
Image
User avatar
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7805
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Depressed.

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Falco (185180932) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:14 pm

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:
Gwendoline (187758412) wrote:Bubble cities underwater - Futuristic underwater cities
ImageImageImageImageImage


Excellent idea. :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike.

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Technological Sea Utopia
This theme would take place in an underwater utopian base, inhabited by its own citizens.

Setting/Home
A technologically advanced dwelling deep beneath the ocean.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Clothing/NPCs
Image
Image

I know some people would crucify us out of ignorance for asking for "another underwater theme" But I would LOVE this theme to pieces. Mixing future and Underwater. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drink:
User avatar
Falco (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 12239
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: A e s t h e t I c

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby DEElisShuss (105418813) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:39 pm

I would love to see some cold as H theme... Antarctica, Tundra, polar bears, Eskimos, Snow, ice

No pictures, as I can not remember how to post pics :sad:
User avatar

DEElisShuss (105418813)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1069
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby CiaraLynn (171039390) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:52 pm

i think a cute hippie theme would be so cute like a music festival
User avatar

CiaraLynn (171039390)
YoWorld Level: 183
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 14, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Airina (182458512) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am

Esports Theme

You could have an office building where people could work, or an esports arena as a house design/avenue
Image
Image
Image

Furniture could be like desks, fancy modern chairs, interactive arcade machines ect....
Image
Image
Image

And for clothing ect, you could dress up like your favourite gaming streamers, your favourite esports team (could have a yoworld gaming jersey), or even characters based around characters from other esports games/anime like Fortnite, Overwatch, Kings Avatar/Quan Zhi Gao Shou (Chinese animation)
Image
Image
Image

Just think it would be a really cool theme, and has lots of ways to go :D <3
User avatar
Airina (182458512)
YoWorld Level: 189
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 26, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 5
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Gwendoline (187758412) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:57 am

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:
Gwendoline (187758412) wrote:Bubble cities underwater - Futuristic underwater cities


Excellent idea. :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike.

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:Technological Sea Utopia
This theme would take place in an underwater utopian base, inhabited by its own citizens.

Setting/Home
A technologically advanced dwelling deep beneath the ocean.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Clothing/NPCs
Image
Image


Thank you Anthony SpaceTime, i like your idea's too :thumbsup:
Didnt find any examples yet to show what i have in mind for clothes.
But I love the suit, something like that would do it :D
Image
User avatar

Gwendoline (187758412)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 06, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 693
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Belgium

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby JPO (7674941) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:50 pm

how about another wizard of oz theme? i got the rooms that need finishing
User avatar
JPO (7674941)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby DADDYKINS WINKWINK (184182673) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:19 pm

Shakespear
House is Avon theater
HAMLET
MID SUMMER NIGHTS DREAM
ROMEO AND JULIET
MACBETH

Imagine the wall panels
hair
clothes


NUFF SAID get to work
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

DADDYKINS WINKWINK (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4794
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Waiting for the Night boat

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:59 am

What about a blasted desert world? Similar to BUT NOT Dark Sun! Here's what I mean, but you could easily make your own desert world that has this feel. Metal is VERY rare in this world because it is so hot there! Since Magic drains away the planet's life, almost everyone/thing has psionic powers.
Look over these links to fully grasp this setting if you have never heard of it! Don't commit if you don't want to research some! Gotta understand the setting to make something similar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Sun

https://darksun.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Sun_Wiki

https://darksun.fandom.com/wiki/Category:History

http://athas.org//
What is Dark Sun?
Dark Sun is a campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. Set on the desert world of Athas, Dark Sun is about the struggle for survival.

Nine city-states cling to life in the Tablelands. Until recently, they were ruled by powerful Sorcerer-Kings, both tyrants and protectors. Now, only five remain; the other cities are cast into chaos and violent strife. Soon, the desert may swallow them, as it has so many times before. The wastes are riddled with the ruins of cities long dead.

It is a world where magic drains the very essence of life. Ancient wars have left vast swaths of the planet sterile; even now, druids fight a losing battle to preserve the environment. To practice magic is to tempt death at the hands of the mob, yet the cities themselves are ruled by the most powerful of defilers.


Clothing, Setting, NPCs and Etc. (I am betting the shiny bits are glass/obsidian armor.)
Image

Image

Image

Image

Clothing, setting, items/ridable.
Image

NPC, setting!
Image
Image

Landscape (rocks, sand dunes, make sure there's obsidian escarpments)
Image

Image

Image

Dust storm coming!
Image
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4207
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Here?

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:34 am

More blasted desert world clothing.

Image

Pretty sure this is a defiler, not a preserver.
Image

Those are bone daggers!
Image

The eyes/makeup for this are a must!
Image

Another defiler.
Image

Image

Image
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4207
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Here?

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Falco (185180932) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm

Katherine (121079165) wrote:What about a blasted desert world? Similar to BUT NOT Dark Sun! Here's what I mean, but you could easily make your own desert world that has this feel. Metal is VERY rare in this world because it is so hot there! Since Magic drains away the planet's life, almost everyone/thing has psionic powers.
Look over these links to fully grasp this setting if you have never heard of it! Don't commit if you don't want to research some! Gotta understand the setting to make something similar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Sun

https://darksun.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Sun_Wiki

https://darksun.fandom.com/wiki/Category:History

http://athas.org//
What is Dark Sun?
Dark Sun is a campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. Set on the desert world of Athas, Dark Sun is about the struggle for survival.

Nine city-states cling to life in the Tablelands. Until recently, they were ruled by powerful Sorcerer-Kings, both tyrants and protectors. Now, only five remain; the other cities are cast into chaos and violent strife. Soon, the desert may swallow them, as it has so many times before. The wastes are riddled with the ruins of cities long dead.

It is a world where magic drains the very essence of life. Ancient wars have left vast swaths of the planet sterile; even now, druids fight a losing battle to preserve the environment. To practice magic is to tempt death at the hands of the mob, yet the cities themselves are ruled by the most powerful of defilers.


Clothing, Setting, NPCs and Etc. (I am betting the shiny bits are glass/obsidian armor.)
Image

Image

Image

Image

Clothing, setting, items/ridable.
Image

NPC, setting!
Image
Image

Landscape (rocks, sand dunes, make sure there's obsidian escarpments)
Image

Image

Image

Dust storm coming!
Image


:thumbsup:
User avatar
Falco (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 12239
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: A e s t h e t I c

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions